Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Sweet Avalanche

I woke up to staring. It was a weird and awkward moment between Mikey and me. He was just staring at me with a blank expression and it was freaking me out right about now.

"Mikey?"I yawned(causing the author to yawn).

"You were sleeping. How?"he asked. Should I tell him it was the pill? I doubt Bert would get mad at me for it. He told them about it anyway so it should be okay.

"Remember Bert said something about the pill that acts like the necklace but it does more then it. I took one last night while I was in the bathroom. Since last night was a special night for the both of us, I wanted to fall asleep in the arms of the person I love and that's you."I said. Mikey smiled and kissed me. I kissed back,pressing my lips against his harder,deeping the kiss. I placed my hand on his thigh and drawing little circles with my fingers.

Mikey licked my bottom lip,and then bit it softly. I moaned in his mouth. I opened my mouth allowing him to slide his tongue in. He wasted no time battling for dominance which I in face won. No one can beat the Frankster.

"Hey you guys hung----holy shit I'll come back later."Gerard shrieked as in walked inour my room. We instantly pulled apart and groaned. Damnit,why do people always interrupt us. I'm surprised no one interrupted us yesterday. Maybe its because we locked the door and no one was home at the time.

"Gerard,you need to learn how to knock first before you enter. We could have been doing you know. That would have definitely scard you for life."Mikey laughed. I laughed along with him.

"Okay I've learned my lesson. Bert wanted to know what you guys wanted to eat. You're parents haven't returned home yet but they left a message on the answer machine for you."he told us.

"What it say."I asked.

"Um,that they hope you and Mikey had a good night,um oh and that they wont be home until tonight." Yes the house all to myself with my friends and my boyfriend. This is the life. Speaking of friends I need to call Bob and ask when he wants me over.

"So we have the house to ourselves today."Mikey asked.Gerard nodded.

"Yes!"I squealed. Mikey laughed and kissed me on the cheek. I grinned. "Okay I have an idea. Since we have the house to ourselves....we should have like a little party. I don’t know how to explain it but we can invite Bob and maybe Ray over. If that's okay with you Mikey." I wanted to ask Mikey first about Bob cause I know there's some tension between them two.

"Mikey shrugged,"I don’t care. This is your house and he's your friend so if that makes you happy then go right ahead." I squealed,throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him multiple times. "Whoa calm down Frankie."he chuckled.

"You're the best boyfriend I could ever have. So here's the deal. You and me are going to eat breakfast and then I'll call Bob. Once he knows all the details,I'm going to head over to his house and get him. While y’all get the food and everything. You can pick whatever movies you want to watch. So while you are doing that,I'm going to hang out with Bob for awhile cause that's what he wanted to do. He just wanted today to be just me and him"I explained to the brothers.

"So while you're out with Bob,we're getting the house ready,"Gerard asked. I nodded my head.

"How long will you be out?"

"Maybe a few hours. I'm coming back so don’t worry Mikey.Bob just wants to hang out with me alone. He doesn’t want no one there with us cause he's like my best friend ever. He's the one that saved me from bullies during my first year. Any who,once we get back we all can hang out together. I'll invite Ray over too soo." Gerard decided to speak up.

"I think that’s a good idea. I mean hear me out,I never had hung out with vampire before so this is a good experience for me. And I kind of want to apologize for what I send you and them through. I know it was horrible and I should have never said those horrible things to you and your friends."

"Its okay. I forgive you already. It's just Bob and Ray that has to forgive you....have fun."I laughed. Gerard rolled his eyes. "Well let's go eat." Mikey and I quickly dressed and we headed downstairs to the kitchen where Bert was making something. I sat at the table next to Mikey and waited patiently. This is so exciting. I've never had human food before. How did it taste? Was it good?

"Calm down Frankie boy. Pancakes are really good believe me."Bert chuckled. I smiled. He heard my thoughts. "Here you go guys. There's enough for everyone." Bert placed a plate of some round things on the table. I'm sorry to say but I never really heard of pancakes. I don't eat food so I never had to bother by eating it. Mikey,Bert and Gerard took their share and I just stared at mine.

"Go ahead and eat Frankie."Mikey said,taking a bite of his pancake as they call it.

"I never had one before."I whispered.

"Aw,its' okay baby. They're really good. Here let me help you."Mikey set his fork down on his plate and leaned over. He started to cut mine. He picked up a piece and held it in front of my mouth. "Open wide."he giggled. I smiled and did as I was told. I ate the first piece and everyone stared at me. I didnt like the attention they were giving me.

"Why is everyone staring at me.?"I asked,swallowing the pancake.

"Do you like it?"Mikey grinned.

"Its okay. It tastes so eh."Gerard chuckled. He reached over and grabbed a bottle of something. It said syrup on it, I have no clue what that is. He poured a little on my pancakes. "What’s that for?"

"Frankie,Frankie,Frankie. You have been deprived of food. I feel sorry for vampires."I frowned. Mikey dipped the pancake in the syrup and held it in front of my mouth again. "Open up. This should taste better."he smiled.

"Okay,it better be"I laughed. I eat it and grinned. It was really good.

"Yay he likes it. Here eat the rest and I'll give you something I think you'll like."Mikey winked at me. I giggled. I wonder what is it.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerish much...the next one is goin to longer soo :D

thanks for the comments:

XxWeirdxX
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp
secrets-that-die
xmydecemberx
SuperBat
Soren_14
Circe

comments?

title credit:Fall Out Boy-carpal tunnel of love (y did they have to break up :( I <3 patrick)