Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Til Death Do We Party

So can someone tell me why do we need a shit load of food for like four people,seeing that I can now eat the stuff but really...all this. I told Bob to chill in the living with Bert while I helped the Way brothers in the kitchen.

"Really guys?" I said,examining all the different boxes the food was stored in. A few names were familiar like chips,chocolate,and marshmallows. Then you had the ones where I had no clue what they were especially one in particular. I held up a packet of something that said Kool-Aid on the front. "Um Mikey,what's this?"I asked. Mikey's eyes widen while a smiled formed on his face.

"That there is cherry Kool-Aid. It is a delicious that Gerard and I drink all the time other then coffee."he explained. I looked at him strangely and then the packet.

"You drink this? How can you drink it when it isn’t even in liquid form."I asked. Gerard started to laugh. Was I missing something here? Seriously,you can't drink this.

"Frankie,Frankie,Frankie what are we going to do with you? Here I'll show you how to make it. Do you have a big jar or container I can fill with water?"Mikey asked. I walked over to one of the cabinets and pulled out a glass pitcher. I don’t know why we have it but it should be okay to use. I handed it to Mikey. "Thanks babe." I smiled. I love when he calls me babe or baby. It makes me feel special on the inside.

"Awww. You two are soo cute,"Gerard squealed. Mikey blushed and I giggled. "Well I'll leave you two be. I’m in the living room if you need me for some odd reason.

"Okay."we both said in unison. Mikey went right to work,showing me how to turn it into liquid. He opened the packet and poured the reddish powder stuff in the container. Then he filled it up with water. I gasped in amazement when it turned red.

"See...it's liquid now. We just need to finish adding stuff to it."he said. I nodded. Mikey pulled a bag of sugar from the clutter off the other counter. "We came prepared."he laughed. I watched quietly as he poured sugar in the pitcher. It almost reminded me of blood. I licked my lips. "Um do you have a big spoon I can stir with?"

"I should. Let me check first."I said. I searched through the drawers in search for a spoon. I soon came across one and handed it to Mikey.

"Thanks so when we're finished stirring we can drink." I squealed. "Someone's eagered to drink the Kool-Aid." You bet I am. This is so awesome that I can drink and eat food now. "Okay give me a few cups." I got out four cups. Mikey poured Kool-Aid in each of them. I wasted no time drinking mine. My drink was gone in seconds;I licked my lips.

"Oh my god,that's best drink I've ever tasted. I won't say it's better then blood but still. Can I have some more?" Mikey laughed.

"But you have to save some room for the other delicious drinks we have."Mikey said,he walked over to the fridge and pulled some sort of can. I believe they're call soda but I'm not sure. "We have a vary of stuff you can try tonight. Now help me take some of these snacks in the living room please. Oh and while we're in there,we can pick a movie to watch."he smiled.

"Okay." I grabbed a few bags of chips and followed Mikey.

"Sweet! The junk food has arrived."Bert shouted. I handed him a random bag chips and sat the rest on the coffee table. I giggled. "I love you chips."he cooed,caressing the bag as he ripped it open,he shoved his hand in the bag and pulled out a handful of chips.

"Fatty."Mikey mumbled. Bert gasped.

"Gerard! Mikey called me a fatty."he whined. Gerard gasped. Mikey started to laugh as he walked out the room. Gerard pulled Bert into a hug. "No,don't hug me get your brother first then hug me." Gerard rolled his eyes.

"I'll get him later when he least expects it."

"I heard that."Mikey shouted from the kitchen. All of us began to laugh expect Bob. I noticed he was sitting away from us just staring at nothing. I walked over to him,tapping him on the shoulder.

"Huh what?"he exclaimed. I lifted his arm up and sat on his lap.

"Why don't you sit with the rest of us. We’re about to put a movie on. Also did you call Ray and asked if he was coming over."I asked. Bob wrapped his arms around my waist and shrugged.

"It seems like you guys are having fun without me so I rather just stay over here so I can't ruin the fun."he whispered. I grasped his face,making him look at me.

"You're not going to ruin the fun. If I thought you were then why did I invite you?" Bob didn’t answer. "Please for me. You can sit next to me when the movie starts." Bob smiled.

"Okay."Bob pulled me into a hug. I giggled. I love it when Bob is happy. Mikey returned with the rest of the snacks and I called Ray. He was excited and said yes.

"So we have everything right. We have the snacks,drinks,movie and all we need for the Ray guy to get here.“Mikey said. I nodded. "How long will it take for him to get here?" Right as he said that,the door bell rung.

"He's here now."I squealed. I ran to the door,revealing a very happy Ray. "Toro!! What's up?" Ray gave me a quick hug and entered the living room.

"Hey Bob! Whoa the Gerard kid is here too. I thought I never see the day when he hangs out with vampires." I laughed. I thought the same thing and he dates one..wow.

"Yeah I know. Now hurry up we want to get this movie started."Gerard exclaimed. We all gathered around the couch. Bob sat on the end,I sat in the middle with Mikey on my other side. Gerard and Bert were occupied on the floor next to the table and Ray was stretched out on the recliner. We had put in Pirates of the Caribbean 2.I love this freaking movie especially Johnny Depp. He is fine.

"If I could I'd tap that."Gerad giggled. Bert hissed. "I'm kidding. Why would I want Johnny when I have you."he cooed. Bert sat up and kissed him on the lips. I heard Bob mumbled a no way.

"Gerard is gay? Whatever happened to that Lyn-z chick."he whispered in my ear.

"Bi and they broke up because she cheated on him. You should have seen it,I have never seen Gerard so upset in my entire life. I’m just glad he's happy now. He meet someone right for him." I looked back over at Gerard. He was still making out with Bert. We are not here for make-out sessions. "Gerard,Bert break it up. The movie is about to start and we don’t need to hear any moans or other sounds coming from you."

"Aww fine. We’ll resume back to this later."Gerard whispered. Bert grinned. I pressed play and the movie started.

***

We all kind of lost interest in the movie towards the end. I’ve seen it about twenty times so I already knew what happened. We all surrounded the coffee table,actually we kind of were but in different areas. I was sitting on Mikey's lap by the couch. Ray was sprawled across the couch. Bob was leaning on the table while Bert was sitting on Gerard's lap. A certain someone decided they wanted to play Truth or Dare...I know bad idea.

"So who's going first."Bob said,picking at his ripped jeans.

"I will. Um this question goes to the ever so sexy Bob."Gerard laughed. Bob groaned. "Truth or Dare."

"I really don't care."he mumbled. I frowned. Knowing Gerard,he's going to pick some weird dare for him to do.

"I dare you to....play the rest of the game naked." I shook my head. Only Gerard would come up with that. Bob eyes widen. He looked over at me. I could see in his eyes that he wanted to kill Gerard for this. I mouthed a no and he sighed. "So start stripping Bob."

"Damnit."he mumbled. Bob got up from the floor and began to take off his shirt. "If I find out that any of you took pictures of me while I'm naked,you are going to die. I don’t care what the consequences are for me. I will kill you."he threatened. Gerard rolled his eyes. "You think I'm joking. Okay go ahead and take a picture see what happens." Bert slowly put his phone away. We all looked at him.

"What? Okay I'll admit Bob is good looking....but my Gee is more sexier then everyone." Gerard smiled. We all watched Bob as he undress,including Ray. I’m surprised he didn’t look away. Bob threw his clothes in the corner and sat back down.

"I hate you Gerad.'he hissed.

"I love you too Bob."he laughed,"So who's next?" Since I noticed Ray looking at Bob while he undressed I had a perfect question for him. I hope he picks truth.

"I'll go. Um this is for Ray;truth or dare."I asked.

"Um truth. After what Gerard had Bob do,I'm a little scared to say dare now."he chuckled.

"Here's your question. Do...you...masturbate...to gay porn?" Ray's eyes widen so much.

"What kind of question is that?"he exclaimed. It seems like he's trying to avoid the question. It makes me wonder if he has a thing for guys. "I'm so not answering that."

"But you have it. It’s truth or dare. If you don't we all will come up with something worse for you to do. I have a feeling Gerard has something too." I said. Ray sighed.

"I....u-uh...fuck. I maybe did it once or twice but you see I was bored and curious because Bob over here use to watch too."Ray said. I looked over at Bob who was laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Ray's eyes fall to Bob's package.

"Ray stop looking at Bob's dick. If you want it so bad all you have to do is ask."I said.

"Wait what? I wasn't l-looing at it."he stuttered. I rolled my eyes. "Bob you know I wouldn’t....aww you guys suck." We all laughed.

"Who's next?"I said.

I'll go."Mikey chirped. "Truth or dare Bert." Bert smiled.

"Truth."he said. Why was he smiling? I wouldn’t be smiling if I picked truth. They might have you tell them something you don’t want anyone to know.

"Um this is kind of personal but I want to know,are you going to turn my brother?" That is a personal question somewhat. "I'm sorry if the question bothers you. I just wanted to know if you are."

"Wait Bert is a vampire but he was eating food."Ray said,"And wait you ate too. How can that be? Human food weakens us when we eat it." Bert looked over at me and smiled. I don't know if I should tell him how I can eat. I don't want to get Bert in trouble for telling other people about the pill.

"It's okay Frank. I’ll tell him as long as they keep it within this house. You two can not I repeat can not tell any other vampires. Not your parents nor friends. You understand because I can get in big trouble for telling others about it."Bert explained. Bob and Ray nodded. "Okay,yes I'm a vampires and the reason Frank and I can eat human food is because my father is creating a type of pill that allows you to eat,sleep and go out in the sunlight without the necklaces. Now it isn’t got out to the public yet but it will soon. My father picked several vampires to go trials including me. I take them to see if there are any side effects. If there isn’t then we can go ahead and release it to other vampires in the world. I allowed Frank to take one last night but he's the only one that can take it right now because I'm giving a limit amount of them and if I run through them fast my father will know I told vampires."

By the time Bert was finished,Bob and Ray were speechless. "That is amazing. Do you know what that will do for vampires across the world. It would make us seem more normal. I mean,being a vampire is cool but sometimes you just want to see how it feels to be human you know."Ray said excitedly.

"I know. The way things are,the pill should be out in about two to three months. The prices of it is going to be cheap because my father wants all vampires to try it but I consider you guys my friends. I can give you free ones for five months."

"Really? Aw thanks Bert."Ray said.

"Yeah thanks Bert."Bob added.

"Anyway back to the question. I would turn Gerard if he wants me too. I’m not going to force him. It’s his choice if he wants to become what I am but in my opinion I would like to turn him because I don’t know what I'll do without him." Mikey and I went aww causing Gerard to blush. "I love you baby." Bert pecked Gerard on the lips.

"I love you too"he grinned. We continued with our game,it was Ray's turned. He dared Bert to eat ice cream with salt and pepper on it. It looked really gross. I bet Bert regrets telling Ray that he could eat food. I was surprised tough,Bert ate the whole thing. We all stared at him with disgusting looks. How could he have ate that? Even I thought it looked nasty.

"Ok this is for Gerard."I said."Have you ever had a crush on me or any other vampire?" I always wondered that. He use to hate my kind but know he hangs out with us as if we're normal human. Gerard bit his lip nervously.

"All I'm going to say is he was pretty fine."he laughed. I laughed along with him.

"I got one for Mikey."Bob said. We kind of stopped asking each other truth or dare. We just give whatever we want them to have. "I dare you to knock on a neighbor's door and do something random." I looked up at Mikey. He looked shocked. Bob was grinning from ear to ear. I shook my head. Either Bob is doing this to embarrass Mikey because he doesn’t like him or he just wants to see what he'll do.

"I'll be out there with you if you want me to be."I whispered.

"I think that's a good idea. I’ll do Bob. Which house do you want me to go to."he asked. I couldn’t imagine Mikey doing this.

"There's a guy,he's like eighteen. Frank and I think he's secretly gay but doesn’t tell anyone. He messes with us all the time,he thinks he's all that and can get any girl and "guy" around here. I want you to knock on his door and see what happens." Mikey got up and started to strip. I thought we were finished with the stripping of clothes. Bad enough we have Bob still naked. Ray keeps sneaking looks at him. Once Mikey was completely undressed he walked out the door. I followed behind him.

"You know you don’t have to do it."I said.

"Its a dare. I have to do it. Plus it isn’t fair to the others and Bob. Hey just stand by that tree and watch me from there. I’ll be fine. I love you." He pecked me on the lips and ran to the porch of the guys house. I ran behind the tree,peeking through the branches. Mikey knocked on the door waiting. Suddenly the door opened.

"Um may.....whoa um excuse me."the guy said.

"Hey there sexy."Mikey said seductively.

"Um who are you?"

"The question is who are you,you sexy beast." I tried to hold in a laugh.

"I-I'm D-Dandy."he stuttered.

"Dandy hmm. I was wondering if you could meet me somewhere. We can have a little fun you know."

"Y-Yeah of course. Why don't you come on in?" Dandy reached up and brushed some hair out of Mikey's face. Whoa ok he did not just touch my man.

"How about you meet me at my place. My address is 694 Charlotte Ave." I laughed because that isn’t Mikey's real address. "See you later and if your naked before you enter the house,I'll give you something extra special." Mikey blew him a kiss and ran off the porch. From where I stood,I swear Dandy had a boner. I knew he was gay. Mikey ran back to the house and I followed. "Remind me to never do that again. It was horrible. I swear if I stood there any longer he would have like raped me. He kept staring at my dick the entire time." Gerard laughed.

"Who's address did you give him." I asked. I was curious about that. It wasn't his own and definitely not mine so who's was it.

"Alicia's." I laughed. "I could imagine her face when she opens the door to find a naked guy standing there. Mikey ran upstairs to redress. We decided one more round before we hit the bed. I don't know what Bob and Ray will do but I know I'm going to sleep for the second time!

"I got a question for Gerard."Ray chirped.

"Shot."

"Have you ever had a dream of Mikey? You know something sexual."he grinned. Gerard went pale. I don't believe it. He actually had a dream of him and Mikey.

"E-Ewww never. He’s my brother,that's just disgusting. Why would I have a dream of having sex with Mikey. Of all the people. I’m not into incest. No way!"he rambled. Ray looked over at me.

"Face it Gerard,you had a dream of doing the dirty with Mikey."

"No I didn’t." Bert grinned.

"He did."Bert laughed. Gerard glared at Bert. "I'm sorry but I had to know. I find it funny actually." Mikey was staring at Gerard strangely.

"No comment. Gerard I'm sorry but we aren't going to even try it so don't even ask."he said. Gerard giggled. We started to clean up the living room,getting ready for bed. I checked the time and it was twelve in the morning but I was getting tired. I told Bob and Ray that they could stay and watch tv but couldn’t make that much noisemaker and I headed to my room and just crashed on the bed. I instantly went to sleep once my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I want to thank the people who still read this and is keeping up with the updates.I know it may seem like its slow moving but I assure you the next chapter is when everything changes.

I consider this chapter to be fillerish but I enjoyed writing it...the only part I dont really like but I'll keep it that way is Mikey's dare.Maybe someone can suggest something different for that part.If you do,I'll change it.

Ok I'm working on two new stories,one is a slash between Zacky Vengeance and Frank Iero.Rachel and I would really appreciate it if you'd check that one out and maybe leave comments. And my other one is just a fan-fic for my friend Rachel...Brendon Urie is in it ^-^

You Are And Never Will Be Better Than Me <---Zacky/Frank slash

Welcome to the Neighborhood <---Brendon Urie

thanks for the comments:

secrets-that-die
IWillMakeYouScream
SuperBat
Sadkit827

title credit: Blood on the Dance Floor-Til' Death Do We Party