Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Success Is the Best Revenge

It's been almost a week since the others and I hung out and let me tell you,we've all grown closer. Bob and Ray doesn't just look out for me now,they look out for the brothers too. When someone gives them problems especially since they been spotted hanging out with vampires,they have been the target for bullying. Ray keeps a close eye on Gerard for Bert and Bob looks out for Mikey. Speaking of Bob,I've become a better friend to him. We hang out during the night after the pill had worn out. I didn’t take anymore because I don't want Bert getting in trouble. Mikey doesn’t mind me running the streets with him,he trusts Bob and everything.

I noticed something when I got out now. Things between humans and vampires are starting to get a little out of control. I mean,just the other day I saw a human just attack a vampire for no reason. I guess he was the type of vampire that doesn’t like to fight back against humans so he just let them hit him. Luckily,there was a group of vampires across the way that helped him. But what's happening in the world. I thought we were getting along so well.

Another thing that's been going on is Mikey's mother texted him saying that his father is furious with them. He’s made that both of his sons are bi AND one of them is dating a vampire. He doesn't know about Bert yet but I'll he'll lose it once he does. I'm afraid he'll do something to hurt Mikey or Gerard. He could even take his anger out on me. I know he's plotting something I mean who wouldn’t.

I think Lyn-z and Alicia are plotting something too. Usually at lunch they usually just eat somewhere else together or make a few appearances to call us names and then leave but today was different.

I was sitting on Mikey's lap,sipping on blood as usually. Bob and Gerard were sitting across from me while Ray was somewhere in the school. I believe he had to retake some test over again. Mikey rested his head on the top of mine while doing some last minute homework he didn’t do last night.

"I told you to do it right when you got home yesterday."I said,watching as he quickly solved the math problem.

"I wanted to hang out with you instead."he whined. I grinned. He’s so sweet. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck,smiling. "You're so adorable."he mumbled.

"I know. So what you want to do today? I heard there's no math homework tonight and I'm free from my other classes. What about you?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm free from my other classes too. So it'll just you and me tonight."he said sweetly,placing a kiss on my nose. I smiled. "We can do something special tonight. You know,get something to eat,maybe a movie and then return home where we can have a good time." I smiled even more.

"I like that idea."I replied. Mikey leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I heard someone clear their throat so I pulled away. I looked up to see Bob staring at me. "What?"

"His ex is glaring at you."he mumbled,tilting his head to the side. I glanced out the corner of my eye to see Alicia staring. If looks could kill,I'd be dead already. "I don't like the way she's looking at you. I think she is up to something along with Gerard's ex." I agree with Bob one hundred percent.

"Hey Gerard,I think Alicia and Lyn-z are plotting something."Mikey said,looking over his shoulder. Gerard looked up from his cell phone,probably texting Bert as usual. "I don't like how they are laughing and staring at us especially Frank. Alicia has been glaring at him for the like the pass two minutes."he explained. Gerard bit his lip.

"Yeah I agree. If I were you bro,I'd look out for Frank. I don't know if you ever noticed but when Alicia gets jealous she does stupid stuff to get back at the person. Frank watch your back,I don't want you to get killed or hurt because of those sluts."

"I will,don't worry about me."I told him. Mikey wrapped his arms around me tightly,resting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you."he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."I replied back. He pecked me on the cheek and went back to talking to his brother. He decided to get a failing grade on the homework which I didn’t like that much. Mikey shouldn't forget about his school work just for me. The bell rung telling us the lunch period has ended. I screwed the top on my bottle and slipped it in my bag. I waited for Mikey to get his stuff in the his bag. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall to our next class.

***

I was waiting patiently at Mikey's locker for him. He shouldn't have been out of class already. Maybe a teacher held him after class to speak with him. I looked down at my cell phone to see what time it was. We're going to definitely miss the bus. Luckily,it isn't raining outside today cause we'd be fucked. I sighed and quickly texted Mikey.

Hey baby,where you at? <3

I pressed the send button and dropped my phone back in my pocket. A few seconds later I felt it vibrate. I quickly read the message.

I'll be there in a few. I was talking to my teacher about something <3

I knew he was held behind after class. I continued to stand by his locker just waiting for him. The hallways began to empty,becoming deserted. Only a few students walked by,probably here for after school activities or sports. I sighed again until I sensed someone near me. I looked to my left to see Alicia glaring at me again. Great now I have to hear her bitch about how I "stole" her man.

"Hello freak."she sneered,walking up to me. I just looked at her. "What? Can't talk freak?" If she doesn't get out my face right now I swear I'm going to snap at her. "I'm speaking to you,you bloodsucker." I hissed at her.

"Get the fuck away from me you fucking bitch. I am not in the mood to hear your whining and complaining. So go talk to someone else who gives a fuck because I obviously don't give a fuck about you."I snapped. I was angry but I'm trying to get calm for Mikey. I know he doesn’t like it when I get upset and angry.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"No,it's just I don't feel like hearing your voice at the moment. Now get the fuck away from me or I'll---"

"Or you'll what? Kill me on the spot? Bite me or will you just beat me to a bloody pulp."she yelled. I didn’t expect her to say that. I wasn't even thinking about that at all,well maybe a little bit but I'm not that stupid to kill her.

"What the fuck is your problem? I wasn’t even going to say that nor was I even thinking about that."I shouted. Alicia looked scared for a moment. "Why are you even talking to me? I think you need to leave Mikey and I alone. He’s over you and he doesn't want you anymore." Alicia slapped me across the face. I was stunned for a few seconds.

"You stole him from me. Before that whole journal incident he never thought about you. He hated you and your kind's guts. Mikey told me multiple times that he wish all vampires should be killed because their ruining everything."she yelled. Was this true? Did Mikey say that?

"I don't believe you."

"You don't have to but ask him and see what he says/ I bet he'll be ashamed and won't answer it." I hope she's wrong about it. What if this is all a big joke? What if he doesn't really love me and he's just playing with me. Once I really get close to him,he'll probably break my heart. "Your mouth says you don't believe it but that expression on your face tells otherwise."she smirked.

"Shut the fuck up. I think you need to leave."I whispered. Alicia grinned.

"No. I won't leave until you say you're going to break up with Mikey. I want you to break up with him because if you don't bad things will happen to the both of you,your friends,his friends and families."

"You fucking touch any of them,I will shred you to pieces and then scatter the remains all over the state of New Jersey. One will find you,you'll just be missing forever."I said angrily. How dare she threat my family and Mikey.I will not have this,if I could she would be dead already.

"Break up with him you bloodsucker." I was getting really pissed at her.

"Never in my entire life will I break up with Mikey all because a slut like yourself told me too."I shouted in her face. I knew that pissed her off a lot. I could see it in her face,that facial expression she was giving me.

"You fucking bloodsucker! I hope you die"she said,reaching up and grabbing my necklace. I before I could do anything,she pulled it off and tossed it to the ground. I cried in pain as the sunlight hit my face. "I hope you fucking die you bitch."she laughed evilishly. I dropped to the floor,covering up my face the best way I could but it was still shining on me.

I heard the sound of more laughing and then the faint noises of footsteps. She left me alone in the hall to die. Isn’t there any one that heard the shouting. Where’s Mikey at? I curled up into a ball,as the sun continued to burn my skin. I felt like I was on fire. The pain was just unbearable.

"Ahhh."I screamed,tears running down my badly burnt cheek. This is not how I pictured I go. I thought I'd die in an epic battle but I guess I was wrong about that. Everything around me started to go blurry,and I could barely keep my eyes open. I guess this is the end. I never wanted to die alone but I guess I have too. I wish I could just tell Mikey one last time that I love him,that he was the best boyfriend I could ever have and I want to thank him for all the good times we had.

Everything soon went completely black and the sound of my name was the last thing I hear.

~Mikey's p.o.v~

"Thanks for explaining that to me again,Mr.Benton. I appreciate it."I shouted to my teacher as I left the room. Now I can return to the love of my life. Frank is so amazing. I can't believe I never talked to him before. He’s funny,adorable,and just makes me smile all the time. He's no where like Alicia. She complained too much and whined a lot. That’s another reason why I broke up with her.

I quickly ran down the halls to the one where my locker was located at, I didn’t want to keep Frank waiting that long but at least he waits unlike Alicia. She would have left already. I turned the corner only to bump into someone.

"Oh shit,I'm sorry. Did I hu----" I stopped talking and just stared. I had bumped into Alicia. She had this look on her face that I didn’t like. "What the fuck are you doing around here? You're locker is on the other side of the school."I snapped.

"I hope he goes to hell."she hissed and ran off. What is she talking about? Then it hit me as I heard screams.

"Ahhh." I ran down to my locker to find Frank curled up into a ball. I heard sobbing coming from him and then it just stopped.

"FRANK! OH SHIT,FRANK!"I shouted,dropping to my knees and pulling him close to me. He was burning up literally. His skin was so red. I noticed his necklace next to us. That son of a bitch must have pulled it off. She is going to pay for this. I quickly clipped the necklace back around his neck hoping I wasn't too late. "Someone help."I shouted down the hall. Maybe someone could hear me but no one appeared.

I dug through Frank's pocket to find his cell. I need to call Bob. He’s the only person that can help Frank right now. I scrolled through his contacts only to find Bob's name not listed. "Shit."I mumbled. Maybe he's under a different name. I scrolled back through the names to find one that caught my attention. It said teddy bear which must mean Bob. I’ll admit he does remind me of a teddy bear. I dialed his number and waited for an answer.

In no time he picked up the phone. I'm guessing it's because its Frank's I know he likes him a lot. "Frank! What's taking you so long? Gerard won't shut the fuck up. Tell his brother to hurry up."he said,laughing.

"Bob,it's me Mikey." I croaked. I felt the tears coming but I have to hold them back.

"Mikey? Why are you using Frank's phone and why do you sound like you're about to cry?"he asked,concerned.

"It's Frank. Alicia met him in the hall and I guess they had an argument which resulted in having his necklace torn from his name. He's badly burnt Bob. I don't know if he'll make it."I cried.

"What?! Oh shit,where are you?" I told Bob where we were located and my locker number in case he got lost. Bob was here in seconds "Oh my god. We have to get him home fast. He's still alive but barely. How long was he exposed to the sun?" I shrugged. "Think Mikey! You’re boyfriend's life is at risk here. I have to know how long was he in the sun."he shouted. More tears began to run down my face. I honestly don't know how long.

"I-I d-don't k-Know."I cried. Bob growled. "I swear,he texted me about ten minutes ago and then I left my last period. On my way here I bumped into Alicia and then I heard screams."

"Look,I'm sorry for yelling at you but I need to know how long. It’s very important because it tells me how much he needs to heal."he said. I wiped the tears away,sniffling.

"I guess maybe five to ten minutes if not maybe longer."I told him. Bob picked Frank up bridal style and carried him outside. Gerard was leaning against I guess it was Bob's car.

"Oh my god! What's wrong with Frank?"he exclaimed,running over to us.

"Open the door for me. Mikey will explain everything in the car." Gerard opened the door and climbed in first. Bob carefully laid Frank's fragile body in my lap. I was afraid to even touch him because I didn’t want to hurt him. Bob shut the door and got in the driver's seat. Gerard got in on the passenger side and we sped to Frank's house.

Once we got there,Bob carried him inside to his room. His parents weren't home at the time so we have to take care of him ourselves. He laid him on the bed and was pacing back and forth. "What do we have to do?"Gerard asked. I sat on the bed next to him,stroking his hair. His skin was still red but it was slowly returning to its normal color.

"He definitely needs blood but the problem is,that animal blood isn’t going to help at all. He needs human blood this time. It’s the only type of blood that can save him now. "Bob said. He looked over at me and then Gerard. I’m guessing he's trying to say one of us has to give Frank our blood.

"I'll do it."I said,Gerard looking at me with wide eyes, "I have to Gerard. It’s not like you're going to do it. Plus he's my boyfriend, I have to do this for him." Gerard nodded.

"Gerard,go to the bathroom and find me some bandages so I can wrap up Mikey's hand when I'm done."he told my brother. Gerard was out the room in a flash. "I'll be right back." Bob suddenly was gone right before my eyes. Vampires are fucking fast. No wonder some humans are afraid of them,they can catch you easily. Bob returned in seconds with a knife. "Give me your hand." I held out my left hand. Bob placed the blade against it and slowly pulled it along my hand. I hissed in pain. Blood began to run down my hand and arm. "Now hold the cut against his lips,the blood should seep through them."

I did as I was told and held my hand over his mouth. I sat there for about three minutes before Bob told me that was enough. Gerard had returned with the bandages and carefully wrapped my hand up. "The blood is in his system now so he should be up in a few minutes." I thanked Bob and continued to play with my boyfriends hair.

Frank soon started to move,and make noises. "Frank?"I whispered. He scrunched up his face,his eyes fluttering open to reveal those beautiful hazel eyes that I get lost in all the time.

"M-Mikey?"he croaked.

"Oh my god,Frank!"I exclaimed,hugging him tightly. He groaned. "I'm sorry."I apologized. Frank giggled quietly. "I thought I lost you forever."

"Na,it takes a lot to get rid of me. Where am I anyway?" He sat up slowly,rubbing his eyes.

"You're home. Bob drove us here so we could take care of you."I explained. Frank nodded. "Do you remember what happened?"I asked. Frank nodded.

"That bitch was telling me that I should break up with you or bad things will happen. I'm guessing that stunt was just the first. Everything else after it is just going to get worse and worse."Frank said. Oh its going to get worse alright. She is going to pay for what she put Frank through. "I told her I would never break up with you and I kind of called her a slut"he mumbled. "That's when she pulled my necklace off."

"I don't care if you called that,I'm just happy you're safe and alive."I said,kissing him on the forehead. He grinned. "So you want to go downstairs and watch a little TV. Bob can stay if he wants."I suggested,looking over at Bob. He rolled his eyes.

"Bob,stopping being rude. Mikey is only trying to be nice."Frank smirked. Bob gave Frank the finger before smiling. "Right back at you."Frank flashed the finger too. We all laughed. Frank was still weak so I had to help him down the steps. We sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Gerard had to left to hang out with Bert for a little bit. Frank snuggled close to me.

"I'm glad that you're okay."I whispered.

"I know. I thought I wasn't going to make it but I guess you found me in time."he smiled.

"Yeah but if it wasn't for Bob you would be dead. He was the one that brought you here. I only supplied the blood."I said. Frank jumped. "What's wrong?"

"I drunk your blood. No Mikey,I-I didn’t want it to be you. Couldn’t you have found another person to supply me with the blood."Frank was upset now and I didn’t like it.

"Who else? There's no other human here besides me and my brother. I didn’t think you wanted him to do it since he's not your boyfriend."I said.

"That's the thing. You’re my boyfriend. I didn’t want you to get hurt even if it's just a little cut. I don't want to use you for blood. I love you and I want you to promise me to never give me your blood again. Can you promise me that Mikey?" I stared into his eyes. "Please?" I sighed.

"I promise."I whispered. Frank kissed me on the lips,smiling into the kiss.

"Guys,look at this!"Bob exclaimed,as he turned the volume of the tv up. Frank and I gave it our attention as a news reporter appeared on the tv.

Good evening,people of New Jersey this is breaking news. Today a fight between man and vampire broke out at a near by mall. Nineteen year old,Gary Miller,was brutally attacked by seventeen year old,Blair Maxwell,a vampire.

"Hey isn't that your friend."I asked. Frank mouth dropped. "He wouldn’t do such a thing."

Witnesses say that Gary was about to enter the mall when Blair came out of no where and attacked him for no reason. Gary has scratches all over his arms and face and a few bruises to his abdomen but he seems to be okay. The police has arrested Blair. Gary states that he will not file charges against the seventeen year old.

Gary suddenly appeared on tv.

I don't know what I did to him but he just came at me. I mean,I was just minding my own business,about to enter the mall with a few of my friends when he comes charging at me. I pushed my girlfriend out the way,in fear that she may get hurt. I told her to get away and call the police while I fight off Blair but as you can see I failed but we all know vampires are stronger then humans."he said,holding an ice pack on his head.

"You motherfucker. I didn’t even fucking touch you."Blair shouted,suddenly appearing in the background. "You know you planned this you dumb fuck and don't you have threat my best friend you whore. If you ever touch him or his boyfriend I will kill you." The police was holding Blair back,pushing him against the wall of the mall.


I started to think about what he just said. His best friend and his boyfriend? Frank is his best friend then that means Alicia is Gary's girlfriend.

Blair isn’t going to be charged but he is to stay away from Gary and his friends.

We all sat in silence as the news went to commercials. All I could think was that bitch,she is definitely going to get it.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments:

secrets-that-die
SuperBat
IWillMakeYouScream
SimplyStephanie

title credit:Blood on the Dance Floor