Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

The Downfall Of Us All

There was no other way to expression my anger towards Mikey. I let it be known to him that I was furious with his decision. I couldn't believe he did that when I specially told him three times to not give Blair the address. But did he listen to me....no. Now look where we are. In Blair's damn car on our way to Alicia's house. Who knows what Blair will do to her when he gets his hands on her? I bet kill her; torture her; hold her hostage? He might not even do any harm. He may just talk to her. I doubt it though.

Mikey tried desperately to get my attention but I ignored him the entire time. What is the purpose of this? What is this going to solve? He let his anger get the most of him. Calming down and thinking of other possibilities besides this was a way better decision. It's just going to get us in more trouble. I don't care how many times Mikey apologizes...I can't forgive him just yet.

"Frank, I'm sorry! How many times do I have to say that." he said sadly. I ignored him, keeping my eyes on the road and counting the potholes as we drove by. It was the only thing that kept me calm. I knew if I argued with Mikey, I'd slash out at him thus making the situation worse. "Please stop ignoring me. I hate when we fight." So do I, so do I Mikey. I felt the warmth of his slender fingers skim across my arm. I cringed away from his touch a little. "F-Frank." he croaked.

I turned my head slightly to make some eye contact with my sadden boyfriend. He looked like he was on the verge of crying. His face was flushed and eyes were watery looking. "Don't cry." I whispered, turning away.

"Then speak to me. I----"

"Frank, stop being so stubborn and talk to your damn boyfriend. He's only looking out for you. If he hadn't told me the address I would have found out another way. I can read minds remember. I could have read his mind to find out." Blair said, slightly annoyed. I glared at him. He's such an idiot. Fighting isn't the answer. It never is and never will...well maybe in some cases I guess. I sighed. He's absolutely right. He would have found out another way. Turning back around, I half smiled at Mikey.

"Can you forgive me?" he whimpered, resting his head on my shoulder. I feel like such a bad boyfriend for ignoring him like that. Mikey was only doing it for me because he cares. He doesn't want to see me hurt and to be honest, I'd do the same for him. I pulled him close, embracing Mikey in a small hug.

"I forgive you but only if you forgive me for being an ass towards you. I didn't mean to ignore you like that. I was just mad cause you told Blair where Alicia lived when I told you not to tell him." I whispered, slowly running my fingers through his brown hair. He cuddled into my hand, smiling slightly. "I love you,'' kissing his cheek softly.

"I love you too."

"Please don't have any make-up sex in my car. I'd really appreciate it." Blair interrupted. I glared at him through the front mirror. He smirked, glancing at me. "I really do mean it. I don't want any stains on my seats. That's really gross."

"Please don't go in Alica's house then." If he continues with this plan all hell will break loose between him and I. "Before you even say anything explain one thing to me. What is this going to solve exactly? If you successfully kill Alicia, what's next? You kill the next human that gives you the death glare. Oh or they bump into you the wrong way, you'll kill them?" I hissed.

"No, I just want to make Alicia suffer for what she did to you." he replied back, turning onto Mikey's ex street. "She could have killed you....the next time wouldn’t be a 'could have'. She's going to kill you and make sure you're dead." I doubt it. Alicia knows I have four people protecting me now.

"Alicia knows not to try that again. I know you guys are watching over me."

"But still. It'll be one less ass of a human on the street." I gasped.

"So when did you start hating humans? Do I have to remind you I'm dating a human at the moment? Do you hate him?" I asked, angrily as I hugged Mikey tightly.

"I've never hated the----"

"What's with the violence all of a sudden? Back at your place, you talked about how you weren't going to hurt anyone and that violence isn't the answer. Look at what you're going to do to Alicia. Isn’t that violence?" I pointed out. Blair rolled his eyes and parked the car seven houses from his destination. Blair quickly turned around, fangs out and ready.

"Are you done asking me questions because nothing is going to stop me from killing this bitch? She hurt you and I see you as a little brother that I care about very much. If someone hurts you, I will hurt them back. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go teach Alicia a lesson she'll never forget." As Blair opened the car door, I shouted at him.

"Blair listen to me! This is unnecessary. I know she has done bad things to us but this will prove nothing. Can’t we just all go home and think about this. You don't know if she has police or some kind of protection in there waiting for a vampire to appear. You’re walking into your own death sentence." I exclaimed. Blair didn’t even respond to me. He got out the car and slammed the door shut.

"This has to be done. Alicia won't stop until she gets him back.” he said, pointing at Mikey, "I'll accept whatever is in store for me; whether its death or staying alive. Frank, don’t come in after me.” explained, tossing me the car keys and running towards the house. I watched as he quickly climbed the tree next to her house and jumping onto the awning.

"We have to do something." I said, the minute he disappeared into the window. "There's someone in there besides Alicia and I know it. He’s going to get hurt if we don't do anything. They won't let him explain his self. They’ll just kill him on the spot." I told Mikey. He was still holding onto me tightly as I ranted on.

"Calm down Frank. He'll be fine.” he whispered.

"How do you know? Are you in there? I think not!" I reached for the door handle but Mikey stopped me. "Please, I have to help him." He shook his head.

"You heard what he said. He won't stop until she's hurt or whatever he's trying to do here." Mikey said, as he climbed into the front seat of the car and turning it on. "Blair said he didn't want you to go in there so seeing that I'm your boyfriend, I’m going to take care of you and get you somewhere safe. If the police blocks off this area because of him, they’ll probably arrest any vampire whether he or she is involved. Alicia will automatically say that you were in on this and anyone who is against vampires will believe her. I can't let this happen."

I climbed into the passenger's seat, cupping Mikey's face in my hands. "Trust me please. I’m going to be fine. I'll go in there to get Blair and hopefully stop him from killing anyone." Mikey shook his head.

"I already screwed up today; I’m not going to screw up again. I got you into this so I'm going to get you out. Now buckle your seatbelt and stop talking about this. Blair will be fine. He’s a strong vampire and can take care of himself."

"And I can’t? Mikey, I may be a young vampire but I can fight. Remember the night I saved you from that group of vampires?" He nodded his head, sighing. "There were five vampires if I may recall and I killed all but two. They were obviously older then me...maybe stronger then me and I beat them. Humans...I can beat with no problem. Guns have no effect on. I’ll just heal in the matter of seconds. No weapon ca---"

"What about fire? Huh? I heard fire can kill a vampire. What about a stake to the heart? Humans can stab you in the heart, paralyzing you and then set you on fire. That can kill you Frank. Or they can pull off your necklace and you burn in the sun. I'm sorry but you're not going in there when it’s a chance you can die in there." The car was turned on and he revved the engine. "I'm sorry Frankie."

"Yeah, I’m sorry too." Before Mikey could respond, I was out the car and running towards the house. His shouts could be heard behind me, pleading for me to come back. I’m not coming back until Blair is with me and you can call me selfish or whatever you want to call me but I have to do this. I have to stop Blair before he gets himself into some serious trouble. I quickly climbed the same tree Blair had to get through the second floor window. I peeked inside to make sure the room was clear. I had realized this was Alicia room when I noticed a few band posters and some of her things scattered on the floor.

"Blair?" I whispered, hoping he was still in the room. I didn't get any reply back so that means he was either downstairs or still up here searching. I slowly climbed through the window, taking in everything I saw. On the wall right next to the window was a wooden board that was nailed to it. A few pictures hanging on it caught my eye. Most of them were of Mikey and her back when they were together. They both looked so happy in the pictures especially Mikey. He really looked like he was in love with her. How could he choose me over her is what I want to know? What is so special about me? Why did he suddenly take interest in me? I know Bob had a few talks with him but that couldn’t have changed his perspective on me.

My cell phone started vibrating over and over again. I sighed relief when I released I left the ringer on silent. If Alicia was nearby it would have gave away my position. "Hello?" I whispered, as I walked towards the door.

"Frank I advise you to get out that house right now. Do not be stupid and try to be the hero of the day by trying to save that idiot Blair." Bob hissed, angrily. I gulped. Mikey had to call Bob.

"I can't. I have to find Blair." I replied, peeking out into the hallway to make sure the coast was clear.

"I don't give a shit if you haven't found Blair. Are you trying to get yourself killed? If Alicia sees you there she will report you to the police."

"Bob, I got to go. I'll be out in a few minutes. Bye." I didn't even give him a chance to respond back since I already knew what he was going to say. I slipped my phone back in my pocket just as I heard shouting and then something crashing to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing in my house, bloodsucker!" Alicia screamed. I heard glass shatter and then a thump. "G-Get your hands off of me."

"Why should I? So you can make a run for it when I let you go. It’s not like I can't catch you if you make a run for it. Now let’s get down to business. Some little birdie told me that you tried to kill my dear friend, Frankie. Is it true?"

"N-No.” she choked. I quickly made my way down the hall to the top of the staircase. I quietly walked down the stairs to see Blair holding Alicia against the wall with his hand wrapped around her neck.

"Lies!” he hissed, tightening his grip. She began to gasp for air, kicking her legs and trying to pry his hands off of her. "I'm going to ask you again. Did you try to kill Frank? I advise you to think carefully before you answer. If you want to continue going with no as your answer, your head won't be attached to your body.” he threaten.

"Yes, I tried to kill that good for nothing bloodsucker. He fucking ruined everything. He took something away from me that I'll never get back. Honestly, I kind of knew Mikey had a thing for Frank before that freak even talked to him. He would always talk about how people would treat the freak in class. They would weaken him with garlic or just call him names. I never understood why he hated vampires except Frank. Then when he started letting that monster sit on his lap, I knew I had no chance."

My mouth dropped. Mikey liked me before I even talked to him? That explains what I read in his journal, he never hated me at all. "Then why are you after Frank?"

"Because if I take out the one thing Mikey loves, it’ll destroy him. His heart will be broken just like the way mine was when he left me.” she snarled. Blair flung Alicia to the ground and pounced on top of her, turning her head to the side.

"Well, I guess you won't be able to break anyone's heart because I'm going to kill you. See you in hell bitch." Alicia's piercing screams filled the room as Blair sank his fangs into her neck. The scent of blood filled my nostrils causing my fangs to dropped. Ugh her blood smells so good...wait what am I talking about. I had my dose of blood the other day. I can't be hungry again. What is going on here? I retracted them back in but it was hard to do it...that’s unusual.

"Ahhh help!” Alicia screamed. I snapped out my thought and rushed in the room, pulling Blair off of her.

"Blair, stop it! You're going to kill her." I shouted, holding him back from attacking her again. Alicia continued to scream as she crawled away slowly, holding a hand over her bloody neck. I looked at the red substance dropping down her hands onto the floor. My mouth watered. I had the sudden urge to drink her blood. My mind kept telling me to drink it but I managed to over come that urge.

"Let me go! I have to finish teaching this bitch a lesson to not mess with vampires.” Blair hissed, struggling against my grasp. I held him back the best way I can but I don't know how long I can.

"Filthy bloodsucker." I glared at her.

"One of these days Alicia, you’re going to mess with the wrong vampire and there won't be anyone to save your lousy ass. Be grateful that I stopped Blair from ripping your head clean off your body. I should let him finish after all the trouble you caused for him and I.'' I said, pulling Blair towards the door. I was trying to get out here before the cops come and we get in more trouble.

"Oh fuck you!” she spat, as she got up from the floor, stumbling. "I will kill you Frank. You hear me! If you don't give me my boyfriend back, I will kill you, you pathetic excuse of a vampire." I growled, my fangs dropping for the second time since I've been here.

"I fucking dare you to say that again."

"Why? Or you'll kill me?” she smirked. Blair managed to get lose and suddenly appeared in front of her, grabbing her around the neck. I watched silently as she gasped for air, trying to pry his hands off her. But it was no use. Alicia couldn't possibly get away because Blair is way stronger then her.

"He won't but I will. Unlike Frank, I’m not so kind when it comes down to punishments. He thinks I should let this all go....let you get away with what you did to him and me. I, on the other hand, think you should suffer. You almost killed him and he acts like nothing happened. If that happened to me, the second I got better I would have been over here ripping you to shreds.” he warned. I was about to say something but Alicia responded before I could.

"I will get my revenge. I don't care if it sends me to the grave. I’m going to take him with me. So you better enjoy him while you can. Oh and tell his brother to watch his back. Lyn-z doesn't like the fact that he's dating a bloodsucker."

"You leave Bert out of this. He has nothing to do with this. It’s Lyn-z's own fault that she lost Gerard. If she hadn't cheated on him with some other guy then they would have still been together.” I yelled, defending Gerard.

"You know what; I’m tired of hearing her complain. Can’t I just kill her right now and get it over with? The world would be a better place without her.” Blair said, moving towards the now cowering Alicia. I placed a hand on his shoulder, holding him back again. "Frank stop. Deep down inside you know you wa----" I held my finger against his lips, cutting him off as I listened closely. In the distance, I could hear a faint noise and it was getting closer by the sentence.

"Do you hear that?" I asked, Blair. He walked over to the window and tilted his head to the side to hear better. After a few seconds of silence, Alicia’s laughter filled the room. "What are you laughing at? I don't see nor hear anything funny." I hissed. She continued to laugh.

"Will you just shut the hell up? I don't see how Mikey could have dated you. You're such an annoying person."

"They're coming for you.” she said, holding up some sort of device. She grinned evilishly when I asked what that was. "Oh this little thing. Well if you really want to know, it’s a device that alerts the police to notify when I'm in danger. If you two were smart little vampires you would have checked me to make sure I had no contact to the other side world. Now they know you are here." I cursed under my breath. I should have thought about that. I should have known she have some sort of way to contact the police when she was in danger. I mean, she has probably half the vampire population in this community after her because of what she caused. I grabbed Blair's arm and pulled him towards the door.

"We have to get out of here now! The police are going to be harmed and will shoot us if they have too. I'm not trying to die here today. Bad enough Mikey is mad at me for coming in here for your stupid ass." I exclaimed, quickly unlocking the front door. Alicia continued to laugh as she ran out the room. Blair was about to go after her but I stopped him. "Forget about her. She isn't the problem right now. The police that are coming down the street for us are." He growled. As I was about to open the door, I could hear whispering from the other side. They're already here!

"They're out there." I whispered to Blair. His eyes widen before cursing. I pressed my ear against the door to listen on the police.

I heard the door unlocking. Okay boys you ready to kill some bloodsuckers today. Once you spot the targets, fire away. We have to sedate them so we can transport them to the facility; aim for skin. We cannot afford to miss.

I gasped. "What, what are they saying?” he said quietly. Blair pushed me out the way and pressed his ear to the door. A few seconds later he growled, showing off his fangs. "I like to see them try to take me down to that damn facility." Both of us backed away from the front door. "Frank, go check the back door. If its unlock, lock it. Then I want you to check all the windows on this floor while I get the basement and upstairs. I need to find out where that whore went." I nodded. I quickly ran to the kitchen where the back door was. I sighed in relief when I saw it was locked. Alicia hadn't been this way yet. Or has she? I finished checking all the windows and met up with Blair back in the living room.

"The windows and doors are locked. What do we do now?" I asked. We panic is what I'd say but there's no time for that. "Did you find Alicia?" He shook his head. "She couldn't have disappeared that quickly. She has to be around here somewhere." I took out my cell, calling Mikey to see if he was okay. He picked up on the first ring.

"Frank! I-I...Oh my god, a-are you okay? Please tell me you're okay!” he cried, into the phone. "All the police...they're just surrounding the house. They have guns and other stuff I have no clue what they are. I feel so useless in this car because I can't do anything to help you."

"Mikey, I need you to calm down and take a deep breath. Blair and I are just fine. We're still in the house but we're working on finding a way out. The police can't get in because all the doors are locked and so are the windows. Now listen very closely. When I hang up, I want you to get out this area and head back to my place until I come for you. If Bob is there, don’t tell him anything. I don't want him to be worried or get involved.” I explained. I peeked out the window to see more cop cars pulling up.

"B-But..." The moment he wants to be stubborn is now. I don't care what happens to me. I want Mikey to be safe.

"Listen to me! I don't want you to get involved in this either. I love you to much, Mikey. If you get hurt, I could never forgive myself. Now please, for me, head to my place." Mikey continued to cry softly on the other side of the phone. I wish I could hold him tightly for awhile to make things all better.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now go.” I whispered, and hanging up before he could say anything else. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and turned to Blair, glaring at him. His eyebrows rose. "Do not give me that damn look. You got us in this mess so now you're going to get us out. What are we going to do? There's about twenty cops surrounding this house, waiting for us to come out. Now I'm not trying to give up this easily. I'm going to fight until I can't fight no more. If Alicia wants to play this game so can I."I hissed. Blair grinned.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. My Frank is growing into a strong vampire.” he chuckled, patting me on the back. "So I was thinking....I saw an attic while I was upstairs and I know there maybe a window up there for us to squeeze out of. That could be our way out."

"Let's go. I would like to get home and spend some time with my boyfriend.” I said, heading for the steps. "I ho----"

"GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR NOW!" a cop said, as he busted through the front door, followed by five others. They didn't even give us a chance to respond to their order. Guns started shooting off; tranquilizers flying through the air like fireworks. I ducked out the way, trying not to get hit as I made it up the staircase safely. Blair followed my lead up the stairs and down the hall towards Alicia's bedroom.

"In here." I shouted. I opened the door to come face to face with another cop. "Shit!" I slammed the door in his face. "We can't go in there.” Blair yanked me down the hall to another room but only found another cop. We were running out of places to hide.

Fight was all Blair said. He wanted to fight the cops that had tranquilizers that could put us down for hours. You don't know what they could do to us when we're knocked out like that. "We got too. It’s the only chance we got to get out of here. If one of us gets hit, the other just has to make a run for it."

"I-I...."

"You can do this Frankie. Now come on." As I followed him down the hall, a cop came out one of the rooms. My instincts kicked in when I felt in danger. I hissed at him, showing off my sharp canines. Blair did the same. "Take your best shoot.” he snarled. The color of his eyes slowly turning black.

"Will do." The gun was pointed at me first, his finger on the trigger. I appeared next to the guy, punching him in the face. He groaned as he fell to the floor unconscious. I did the same with many more, dodging all tranquilizers. Soon we were back down in the living room, clearing out the area.

"Frankie, behind you!" Before I could comphrend what was going on, I was pushed to the floor as Blair took the shoot. A small needle was sticking out his arm but that didn't stop him from knocking out the guy. He grinned at me. "They have to better then this to take me out." he chuckled. I smirked. Then he just dropped to the floor.

"Oh shit, you got hit." I exclaimed, yanking out the needle and holding him on my arms. "Blair!" I shouted, smacking him in the side of the face. He groaned.

"I'm fine." He mumbled, eyes slowly closing. "The tranquilizer should wear out in a few. I just need a few seconds of rest." A few seconds of rest? More cops can come in during his moment of resting.

"No, you have to get up. I can't fight by myself. I'll get hit instantly."

"Look what we have here. It looks like one of his vampire buddies got hit by our trusty tranquilizers." a tall guy said, smirking. "Time to say night night." Aiming the gun at me, finger on the trigger. I closed my eyes tightly. Sorry Mikey, I tried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been waaay too long.I hope people still read this o.o

Thanks for the comments:

OurCarnageNow_x
SuperBat

Title Credit: A Day to Remember-The downfall of us all