I Don't Mind if You Don't Mind

One: Can't Complain

I Am A Graveyard: Gerard?
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: Yeah?
I Am A Graveyard: Never mind...it's gonna sound stupid, anyway.
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: No, go ahead!
I Am A Graveyard: Fine. What do you do when you think you're in love with your best friend's older brother?

My heart fell down to the pit of my stomach. He was in love? I felt stupid; we weren't an item or anything, and I was aware of that, but it always felt like we had some sort of connection each time we spoke. As if we knew what the other was thinking.

We had only known each other for a few months, but already it felt like we had known each other for years. We were best friends. Internet best friends, I suppose. We could tell each other anything and everything, not worrying in the slightest about embarassing ourselves, or being laughed at. But it was so amazing that I had finally found someone who actually understood me. And even better, we both lived in Newark and we both went to the same school. It always got me wondering, I probably saw Frank every single day at school, and never even realised that it was him.

I stared at his words, hesitating, not knowing what to type back.

I Am A Graveyard: Gee?
I Am A Graveyard: Say something!
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: Oh... sorry, Frankie. I have to go now.
I Am A Graveyard: Gerard.. are you okay?
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: Yeah, I'm fine. See you later xxx
I Am A Graveyard: Kay. Speak soon xoxo

Standing Still When It's Do Or Die Has Signed Out

I snapped the top down on my laptop, hopped off the chair and ambled off into the kitchen to find myself something to eat. Looking down, I headed for the doorway, and collided with something small on my way through.

"Watch where you're going, Gee-tard!" Mikey laughed.
Mikey; my scruffy and slightly nerdy younger brother. We had our fair share of arguments, but most of the time, we were like best friends. We usually woke up the same time, went for coffee together; we just got along.

"Maybe you should do the same!" I smiled, ruffling his messy brown hair. He hates that.

"Geraaard!" He moaned, desperately trying to sort his hair out; yet only making it a lot worse. I giggled at his awful attempts.

"You fail, Way." I said sternly, in my most serious voice.

"Pfft..."

"Aw, you know you love me really..."

"Frank's coming over tonight, just so you know." He announced suddenly.
I perked up a little. Frank was Mikey's best friend. He was pretty cool, I guess, but he didn't really say much. Although neither did I, to be honest. Ah well, I can't complain.

"Short, shy kid?" I wondered out loud, scratching my chin. "With the lip ring?"
He nodded, dropping his mouth open and rolling his eyes as if I was mentally retarded. 'Pfft' to him, too.

"Cool." I said, smiling, before we parted ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how do you guys like the first chapter?
Please comment, let me know how I'm doing so far..
I don't know if I should continue with this, but yeah, I'd love it if you could let me know your thoughts :)

Lucky Stars
x