I Don't Mind if You Don't Mind

Two: A Million Dollars

Walking through the living room, I noticed Mikey slouched sloppily across the purple couch, staring blankly at the ceiling. I sat down next to him, but he didn't move.

"Whatcha doing, Mikes?"

"Waiting for Frank." He said simply.

"Oh."
I walked out of the room, leaving Mikey alone, and went upstairs to my bedroom. I signed onto MSN on my laptop, hoping to find that my internet Frank was online. No such luck, though. I sighed, flopping down on my bed and closing my eyes.
At exactly twenty minutes past eight, the doorbell rang loudly through the hall, waking me up. I threw myself off the bed, looking rough, and strode across the landing towards the stairs, grumbling to myself.

"I'll get it!" Mikey called to me from downstairs.
I listened quietly to the squeak of the door, and soon I could hear Frank's small voice.

"Thanks so much for letting me stay over, Mikey." He said politely. Aw.

"Any time." Mikey replied casually "So, what do you wanna do?"
Silence. This guy was really quiet! I laughed silently to myself.

"Whatever you want, I guess..." Frank said slowly.

"Let's see who's on MSN!" Mikey exclaimed "Ooh, your mystery guy might be online!"

"Aw, shut up, Mikes!" Frank replied, embarrassed.
Hm. Mystery guy, huh? I thought carefully about my own mystery guy as I wandered back into my room and closed the door quietly.

I listened to their light footsteps on the stairs, and they stopped outside my bedroom door on the landing.

"Geeerard?" Mikey said in that annoying little voice that he used whenever he wanted something from me.

"Sup?" I asked, looking over. Frank giggled slightly, standing shyly behind Mikey.

"We need movies and food for tonight..."

"Oh... you sleeping over?" I asked Frank, who was gazing around in awe at my poster-covered walls. He nodded, and began to chew nervously on his fingers.

"Yeah, so will you get us some stuff in, say, an hour or two?" Mikey continued.

"Depends on how much you're prepared to pay me."

"A million dollars."

"Deal."
Frank giggled again, and I winked at him, which made him go red and get all shy again as he stared at the floor. Mikey grabbed his arm, pulling him across the hallway and into his own bedroom. Poor kid.

"You're brother's really weird!" I heard Frank giggle.

"How come you always go all shy when you see him?"

"I don't know..." He said quietly "Never mind... can we go on my account?"

"Sure."
My laptop made a high-pitched noise, and my 'internet' Frank had signed on. I smiled to myself, and double-clicked on his screen name.

Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: Hey, Frankie!!!
I Am A Graveyard: Whut up, dawg?

"Oh my god, Frankie, you little freak!" Mikey laughed from the other room. Haha, what a coincidence!

Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: Haha, not much with me. How 'bout you, gangster?

This time they both laughed. Okay, this is getting strange...

I Am A Graveyard: I'm sleeping round my friend's house. He says hi!
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: Aw, tell him that I said hi back!
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: But I have to go now :'(
I Am A Graveyard: Nooooo!
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: I'm sorry! I'll speak to you later xxx
I Am A Graveyard: Naww okay :) Bye, Gee xoxo

Standing Still When It's Do Or Die Has Signed Out

I Am A Graveyard: I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankies so much to all of you reading right now - I love you all lots and lots :]
Keep reading, there's more to come!
Comments mean that you're awesome *wink*

Lucky Stars
x