I Don't Mind if You Don't Mind

Three: Couldn't Resist

Movies, movies, movies...
I had absolutely no idea what kind of movies my brother liked. I was in the rental store on my own, searching for something decent to watch tonight. I stopped in front of the automatic doors, looking around. I sighed, and headed straight for the horror section. Mikey hated horror movies, but if his friend has any taste, he would love them.

Walking slowly along the aisle, I traced my finger across the hundreds of DVD's lined up on shelves along the wall. One DVD in particular caught my eye - Nightmare On Elm Street. I had been meaning to watch that one for ages. I picked it up and grabbed a pile of other random horrors, not really looking properly at the titles.

I shoved the stack onto the counter, where a bored-looking saleswoman scanned the boxes and threw them all in a bag.

"Mikey, I'm home!" I called, stumbling through the front door fifteen minutes later.
He ran downstairs, Frank following, and grabbed the bag of movies, rifling through them all while Frank stood on his tiptoes and looked over Mikey's shoulder.

"Oh, Gerard, you know I hate horror movies!" Mikey groaned, turning around to go upstairs. "C'mon, Frank."

But Frank stayed where he was, turning Nightmare On Elm Street over in his fingers. "I love this movie!" He whispered, smiling up at me, his eyes glittering happily.

"Awesome." I said, grinning back at him. "See, Mikey, your friend thinks I picked good movies."
Mikey made a growling noise, and went into the living room, beckoning for us to follow.

We sat together on the purple couch with all our food laid out on the coffee table, and pressed play.

The movie was great, better than I'd expected. I laughed at Frank every time he got afraid and grabbed my hand. He was so cute, and every time he did it he would look up at me and go bright red before letting go.

I stood up and stretched happily, yawning. "It's getting late." I said matter-of-factly. "I'm going to bed." Frank smiled at me, and Mikey glared at me. He had definitely not enjoyed that movie. I laughed to myself as I went upstairs to my bedroom, falling asleep in no time at all.

Small footsteps in the hallway woke me up at around two o'clock in the morning, according to the red numbers on my clock. Falling out of my bed and silently shuffling to my door, I opened it a crack and came face-to-face with Frank, wide-eyed and scared. He let out a tiny gasp in fear, which I giggled at.

"Shh, it's only me!" I whispered, covering his mouth with my hand and trying not to wake up Mikey. God, that boy gets so grumpy when he's tired, it's insane.

"Gee, I had a nightmare..." He said in the smallest, cutest voice ever. But what confused me, was that I only knew one person who called me Gee. And that person was... no. There was no way that it was him. That's stupid. I mentally slapped myself.

"Aww, Frankie." I shushed him, pulling him into a hug.

"Can I sleep with you, Gerard?" He whispered, blushing bright red despite his fear.

There was absolutely no way that I would be able to resist that beautiful face of his. "Of course you can." I smiled, and he followed me back into my room, curling up next to me under the covers as I held his soft hands in my own.
I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.
What a day...
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww that was so cute, don't you think?
Ahh... I'm so mean and horrible. I can't even remember when I last updated this story.
But here it is, another chapter at last! It's a bit random, but I hope you like it anyway. Comments are love.

Lucky Stars
x