I Don't Mind if You Don't Mind

Four: Shock Value

Stretching, I padded silently into the kitchen. I always woke up before everyone else, it was a weird little habit of mine - so I jumped when a very sleepy looking Frank poked his head around the door, smiling tiredly at me.

"Morning."

"Hey, Frankie." I smiled as I made coffee, "You alright? Still scared?"

He laughed timidly, "Nah, I'm okay now... Thanks for last night, by the way."

"Aww, no problem." I grinned. What a cutie. "You want some breakfast?"

"Naw, I'm okay, actually. I'll wait for Mikey." He sat down next to me at the table and I watched him carefully, slowly swirling my coffee around in it's cup. "What?"

"Nothing." I said. I was still wondering about last night, when he called me 'Gee'. It couldn't have been the same Frank, it would be too weird. And besides, what would Mikey say if he found out that his best friend and brother were internet best friends?
I shook the silly ideas out of my head and instead turned my attention back onto my coffee.

That evening, I was sitting in my bedroom alone on my laptop. Mikey was out, and Frank had gone home. To be honest, I was quite lonely, until the screen began to flash.

I Am A Graveyard: Gerard, I need to talk to you.
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: Huh?
I Am A Graveyard: It's important.
Standing Still When It's Do Or Die: So... What is it?
I Am A Graveyard: No, Gee, I mean I need to talk to you in person. I can't do this whole internet thing anymore.
I Am A Graveyard: I love you, Gee. It may sound stupid to you because it's just on the internet, but I do. And it's not even like that. You're gonna hate me, but I have something more to tell you. I'll talk to you at school tomorrow, just promise you won't come looking for me xoxo

I Am A Graveyard Has Signed Out

I was shocked.
Firstly, because my internet best friend was in love with me.
Secondly, because I was in love with my internet best friend.
And thirdly, because I was finally going to meet him tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, so it gets interesting...
And I know that chapter was painfully short, I can't really think straight today. But I'm actually going to start updating this more often. Things aren't so great at home at the moment, so I should be writing a whole lot more. It's my escape xD
Comment, and you get to find out Frankie's big secret. If you haven't already guessed what it is.

Lucky Stars
x