Sight

The room

I awoke to the sound of music and the smell of roses and Rider. I was surrounded by a huge blanket, soft, yet silky at the same time. The warmth had spread throughout my entire body, i wiggled my toes in the clean sheets. I tossed the blanket aside and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked down and realised just what i was wearing.

A black satin nightgown, which hugged my curves and set of my hips, making them look smooth and somehow sensual. Each one of my movements, even the tiny ones, sent ripples down the silk, I ran my fingerips across the material. Discovering just how thin the nightgown, and sent shivers down my spine. The nightgown stopped just short of my knees, and my gaze continued down to my now manicured toes, and long smooth legs.

I stood up, suddenly curious to find out just where i was, and to find Rider. Shocked, I found myself staring into a huge mirror, at my own reflection. I gasped, i hadn't seen myself in a very long time, and i was sure this was Rider's doing, to make sure i saw myself. Someone had taken the time to wash me, and braid my now dry long raven black hair. A few strands had fallen into my eyes and i brushed them behind my ears, which had diamond studs in them. Had my ears been pierced before?

My scars, which i always knew i had, but hadn't really taken the time to look at, were faded, to the extent that you could only really see them if you squinted. My large eyes were a deep shade of green, almost like the leaves i remembered seeing on huge oak trees in the summer. Surrounding my eyes were long thick lashes and a smooth pointed face. the last time i had seen my face, it was round, and childish, it had matured since then, my jawline had become more set and angular. My chin had lost its rounded shape and had become pointy. I had never pictured myself as beautiful, but I was sure Rider had had something to do with this.

I looked around the room and found there was a colour theme, black, gold and purple. I suppose i fit the theme quite well, i chuckled quietly to myself in the big colour themed room. The bedsheets, were a light shade of gold and made out of the same material my nightgown was. A dressing table sat under the huge mirror, on it sat the tools a lady might use to make herself look..appealing. In the draws under the dresser i could only assume were clothes to make one look appealing in other ways.

i opened the first drawer, a little one, and found lingere. A black bra and panties, which i slid on, after getting out of my nightgown. In the next drawer, which was slightly larger, i found tops and blouses, i chose a flowing white top, which had a gorgeous belt attached to it. The belt reminded me of autumn, it had leaves and vines made out of metal twirling their way over the belt, which now was twined just above my hips. The shirt ended, much like the nightgown, just above my knees and the tone set off a tan i didn't even know i had until now.

Barefoot, i continued my discoveries of this wonderful room. Beyond the dresser was a window, which i promptly looked out of. All i cold see was an ocean, a beautiful deep blue ocean, with the sun shining brightly overhead, the ocean was sparkling. Sparkling like a star would have on a clear summers night.

Again i turned, and was now facing a nigtstand, next to the bed, with the colour scheme of purple and black, it had on it a lamp, a box and a letter, addressed to me. I sat on the bed, the other side than the one i had gotten out of a little while before and picked up the box. I cracked open the lid and let it fall back, in the box contained a locket, my mother locket to be specific. A single tear slid down my face, it was only then that i realised that this whole time i had not been wearing the locket i had worn since my mother had given it to me before she left. I slid the locket around my neck and found it matched my shirt and belt perfectly. With a coy smile, i put the box down and picked up the letter and opened it with one swift movement.

'I saved this from the fire, i thought you might need it. You mst have a lot of questions, get dressed and meet me in the kitchen for breakfast.
Love always,
Rider.'

This was becoming a less of a mystery by the minute, I saw a door and headed towards it. I opened the knob and stepped out into the unknown hall of this unknown place.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a starter for a new scene of the story, setting the scene really. kaythanks (: dont forget to comment guys.