‹ Prequel: Check Yes Juliet

Should've Said No

And My Daddy Said,"Stay Away From Juliet"

"Dad, this is Jason.", i introduced him to dad. it's been two weeks since the first time i met him and we were getting pretty close. Dad, being the over protective one, nagged me all week to meet him, and now, he did.

"Nice to meet you, Jason.", he stuck his hand out and shook Jason's hand.

"The pleasure's all mine.", Jason choked out. maybe he was in starstruck mode. i still can't believe kids these days still listens to ATL, i mean, the members already have wife and kids, including dad, but girls still screams they were hot and so on.

I nudged Jason on the ribs after he was done shaking hands with dad. "I'm here, to ask you permission, to take Abby on a date, properly.", Jason said quietly. i could feel uncle Jack or Jeremy was in the kitchen, spying on us. ever since we were in Baltimore, all of the Barakat clan stayed in grandma's house.

"You want to take Abby on a date?", dad sat down and looked up and down on Jason. "Are you sure you could keep her safe?"

"Of course. i'll keep her with my life."
***************************
ZACK'S P.O.V

"There's something wrong with that Jason kid.", i muttered as i walked back and forth on the living room. i called everyone about this. i don't trust that Jason.

"Zack, Abby's 17, it's her time. do you remembered that you were deeply in love with Juliet when you were 16?", Dana raised her brows.

I stopped at my track and glared at her. she knew she shouldn't brought up things about Juliet, even Jack, May, and Joe agreed. the last time i saw her was three weeks ago, after that, i've never seen her. the feeling of scared losing Abby to Juliet over court law was still inside me. seeing someone took Abby away from me was horrifying.

"Look, what weirdness you see from Jason?", Ashlee asked. "I mean, i saw him as a normal kid."

"I feel like if Abby went out with him, something would happen. something's wrong."

"Zack, Abby would know if he's some kind of a raper or a serial killer, Abby would know."

"Abby's a smart girl, dude. Just calm down.", Rian sat me down on the sofa. thoughts still swirled in my mind as i pictured Abby making out with Jason. this isn't good.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT! this is just a filler:)