Status: One shot; completed.

Beauty Queen

She makes the boys feel so weak.

Allison Parker was probably one of the most beautiful women you’d ever seen. What made most girls bit their nails in uber jealousy was that Allison didn’t even bother to take care of her looks, but still amazingly stunning. With her bed hair and PJ’s, she could make men stunned by her beauty without even doing anything. She was effortlessly beautiful.

She shared genes with Garrett Nickelsen. No, they were not siblings; they were cousins. People wouldn’t notice and wouldn’t believe that fact, until they took a closer look at the two. They had the same blue eyes and similar nose.

Lots of guys were crazy about her, and Kennedy Brock was one of them. He always watched her whenever he could. He noticed that Allison always put her naturally wavy blonde hair into a messy ponytail before tuning the guitars that Kennedy and Jared would use for the show. He loved the way she strummed their guitars, testing the sound. He loved the way she smiled at him after she was done.

“’Sup?” she asked once she was in front of him.

He stared at her shorts. “Why are you wearing those?” he pointed at them, completely ignoring her question. “They’re so short and people could see your flabs in your thigh.”

…But he hated the way he acted towards her.

She laughed. “Yesterday you said I looked like an anorexic person.”

“I never knew you can gain so much weight in a day.”

“Oh Kenny, you know that’s not true.” She messed his hair with her small hand and walked away.

As much as Kennedy was a douche to her, she didn’t care about it. She was overly laid-back and others always wondered if she ever got a problem in her live. Even though she was cheerful, she wasn’t that much of an extroverted person.

- - -

That night, Kennedy just got back to the bus after hanging out with the members of 3OH!3 and Lights.

John was watching the Halo match between Garrett and Jared, drinking beer straight from the bottle. Pat was eating cereal while on his laptop.

Kennedy headed to the bathroom; he needed to wash his face. He turned the door knob and opened the door and took a sharp breath at what he saw.

Inside, Allison was only wearing a bra and panties and in the middle of pulling The Simpsons boxers – which he noticed it was Garrett’s – but stopped when noticing someone was opening the door.

They were both frozen in surprise, eyes locked on each other.

Allison was the one who broke the eye contact. She finished pulling up the boxers and took her Black Sabbath sleeveless t-shirt from the dry sink and put it on. Kennedy noticed she always wore that shirt whenever she was planning to go to bed. He didn’t realize that he was watching her.

She gathered her stuff in the bathroom and left after giving him a smile.

She did it all very casually; no sign of awkwardness, shyness, or anger.

Kennedy loved that.

- - -

The next day, Kennedy saw her talking to Stephen Gomez from The Summer Set. He was watching the interaction that was happening between them and deep down inside, he wished he could be nice to her like any other guys did.

His insides were burning as he watched Stephen wrapped his arms around her shoulders and she led out a beautiful laugh. By the look on his face, Kennedy could tell Stephen was another guy that had already fallen for her.

He clenched his fist as Stephen lightly kissed her on the cheek and left for his set. Kennedy took a deep breath before deciding to walk to her.

Allison looked up from her sidekick when Kennedy was standing next to her.

“Stephen, huh?” he started. “I don’t understand why you would be attracted to him.”

She smiled. “He’s a great guy, Kenny. And I don’t understand why you have a problem with that. You guys were in a band together.”

“It’s the past,” he muttered. “He’s not good enough for you.”

“What do you know?”

He shrugged. “I just know.”

Allison smiled again, staring at her yellow converse and then she looked up again to meet her blue eyes with his brown ones. “Seriously, Kenny, why are you making such a big deal with the guys I’m with? Garrett doesn’t even make any fuss of it.”

Kennedy gulped, thinking of what to answer. He opened his mouth and closed it again.

Allison raised her eyebrow, waiting.

Fuck this, he thought. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. As he pulled away, he had a feeling of regret for doing it. The look on her face was unreadable.

“Explain,” she demanded.

He bit his lower lip, hard. “I’m just another guy that falls for you,” he whispered, staring softly at her. “I just don’t know how to act to you and end up being a jerk.”

She stared at him for a while before giggling a little. “You’re so cute, Kennedy,” she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

- - -

Kennedy woke up but still had his eyes closed. He deeply inhaled the scent of the girl that he was having in his arms, nuzzling into her neck. His heart beat faster as he opened his eyes and started playing her hair with his fingers. Her back was facing him but he could tell she was still beautiful as hell when she was asleep.

The curtain of his bunk was rudely opened, followed by Pat’s cheerful voice.

“Kennedy did you—HOLY SHIT!”

Kennedy groaned, nuzzling deeper into Allison’s neck. Allison giggled and turned around carefully so she would not expose her breasts to the child who was still staring at them in shock. She laid her head on Kennedy’s chest and fluttered her eyes close again.

“This is not a child’s show, Pat,” Kennedy muttered as he was stroking her hair. “Get the hell out.”

Pat closed the curtain quietly and walked away, muttering something like teenage hormones and how people shouldn’t hook up in a bunk because there wasn’t too much space.

Kennedy still couldn’t believe himself. He had the girl he was in love with for two years. Two years of being a douche to her but he finally had her around his arms.

“Aren’t we supposed getting up?” Allison asked.

“Nah, I’d like to stay like this for a little while.”

“No,” she laughed. “Get your lazy ass up.”

“Noo,” Kennedy childishly whined, nuzzling into her neck once more, his lips came in contact with the skin of her neck.

Allison tried her best not to make a moan. “You have interview,” she reminded.

He groaned, letting her go. “Fine, you win this time.” He pecked her lips and crawled out of his bunk, grabbing his nearest clothes and put them on.

“You smell like sex,” John commented as he walked to the front part of the bus.

“That’s what I was thinking!” Jared exclaimed, holding his hand up and John high-fived him.

“Yeah, he actually did,” Pat replied, eating a pop tart. “With Allison.”

Garrett burst out his orange juice and stared at Kennedy in disbelief. Kennedy felt something not good was coming.

“Allison, as in my cousin!?” he shouted.

“Gar, keep it down,” Kennedy said calmly.

Garrett stood up and glared at him. “Keep what down?! You fucking hooked up with my cousin, how the hell am I going to keep it down?!”

Jared held his arm and pulled him back down to sit.

“You don’t want to cause any trouble now,” he reminded.

“Trouble? TROUBLE?! He started it! He was the one who hooked up with her, not me! And I promised her mom to keep her away from guys that only want to get in her pants!”

Kennedy felt like he was being hit by a brick. He couldn’t believe his own best friend said that about him… right in front of his face.

“You know I’m not that kind of guy, Garrett!”

“Oh the hell you are!” Garrett stood up again, now came face-to-face with him. “You think I didn’t know what happened to Gabi? You were using her,” he hissed.

Kennedy grabbed the collar of his shirt with rage and stared him dead in the eyes.

“You know I have been in love with that cousin of yours for two years,” he hissed back. “Everyone knows.”

He led go of Garrett rather rudely, causing him to stumble back. “And I thought you didn’t care about the guys she’s with,” Kennedy finished before walking out from the bus.

- - -

Allison took a seat across Kennedy at the food tent and stared at him. “I heard what happened.”

Kennedy looked up from his plate.

She took a deep breath. “I thought you weren’t serious when you confessed you fell for me,” she whispered.

He stared at her in confusion.

She gulped. “Remember Jayden?”

He narrowed his eyes at her. Jayden Harrison? Ah, yes. The one that dated her a few years ago. He nodded.

“I kind of… ran into him last month. We talked and… we decided to be together again.”

“…Last month? Why did no one know about that?” Kennedy managed to croak out.

She bit her lower lip. “I know how you guys think about him, so we’re backstreet. And I – yesterday I missed him so much and I didn’t know what came into me. I thought you were joking about falling for me so I…” she trailed off.

She was using me, the voice inside him screamed. She was using me because she missed him. She was thinking about him when I was fucking her.

Kennedy led out a shaky, angry breath. Allison noticed that and reached out, holding one of Kennedy’s hands in hers.

“I’m really sorry,” she apologized. “I’m really, really sorry.”

Kennedy chuckled, snatching his hand away. He stood up and stared at her.

“I never joke about the words I’ve said to you.”

And then he left.

He made a mental note to know the insides of a girl before he decides to like her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone help me please; SUPER JUNIOR'S SONG SORRY SORRY KEEPS ON PLAYING IN MY MIND. And I can't stop doing the dance.

I can't help but laugh at the boys when watching the video though. But I gotta admit, they're pretty damn good dancers.

*starts humming the song*