Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Seven Years

August's P.O.V.

On our way to school I grab Chris' i-pod out of his pocket. He didnt notice. I find a song by Nevershoutnever I've never heard. It's Seven Years. As I listen, I start to cry. He sounds like he's in pain, or crying. It's really beautiful in a really weird way. Chris' notices that I'm crying.

"What's wrong Aug?" He asks me. I hold out his I-pod.

"This song is terribly sad." I say wiping my eyes, ruining my make up. He chuckles.

"Yeah, it is a sad song." he says putting his arm around my shoulder. We pass Robin's house and she is running across her lawn towards us. Chris puts his arm around her shoulder also. We walk like that the rest of the way to school. When we walk into it I see someone I dislike....a lot. And yep, you guessed it, They are once again Eating eachother. I grip Chris' hand and look at them with hate in my eyes. Robin and Chris follow my gaze.

Robin and Chris make disgusted looks at them, then I see Andrew close by them, looking at them in pain. I smile and walk over to him. Robin and Chris close behind me.
"Hey Andrew." I say smiling at him. He smiles smally back at me.

"Hey August. Were did you go yesterday? After you snapped..." His voice trails off. I shrug.

"I'm staying with another friend. I didn't really wanna stay with him. So you guys are staying here now?" I ask him. He nods.

"Yeah, I lived close by, Just transferred here and Amelia...she...i think is living with Nate. I don't know how she convinced the rents' but she did." He explains. My heart drops in my chest.

"Oh...that's cool...I guess." I say quietly. Andrew smiles sympathetcily and glances at my friends.

"Oh! Sorry that's rude of me. This is Robin and This is Chris." I say gesturing to them. Robin holds out her hand.

"Hey, I'm Robin." She says using her flirty voice. He grins lopsidely back at her. Chris holds out his hand. Andrew takes it.

"Hey man, I'm Chris."

"Andrew." He replies.

"Okay..." i say sadly glancing at Nate. They stopped kissing, but are now looking lovingly into each others eyes. If it's possible, my heart drops even farther than before. Robin smiles a little at me hoping to lighten the mood. I look at me feet and sigh.

"I'm gunna go to my locker." I say quietly. Robin walks along with me but Chris stays over there with Nate. I wonder why, his locker is over by Robin and I's. I shrug it off and keep walking.

Nate's P.O.V.

Amelia convinced her parents to stay with me and go to school here. We were really excited. I gave her a ride to school today. We walk over to my locker, Andrew walking close behind. He's really pissed at me. I don't know why though. His eyes are always filled with jealously whenever he looks at me, and when he looks at Amelia? Pain. I feel bad for the guy. Like i'm gunna give up Amelia.

We stop in front of my locker and she starts to kiss me. I kiss back.
After a few minutes I hear other voices. Amelia stops kissing me and we just look into eachothers eyes. Pretty romantic eh? I twirl a peice of blonde hair between my fingers and she plays with one of my fingers. They voices die down and the air feels intense. I look over my shoulder and Chris is looking at me. Anger and sadness in his eyes. He clears his throat awkwardly. I take it as a sign that he wants Amelia to leave. I turn back to her.

"Love, why don't you go to the office. I have to take care of things. I'll meet you for lunch. Love you." I say kissing her lips. She brings herself closer to me and kisses me deeper. Chris clears his throat again, and I pull away. She grins and walks away. I turn to Chris.

"What the hell could you possibly want man?!" I ask him madly. He raises an eyebrow.

"Don't what the hell me man. Do you know what you did to August?!" He says calmly, yet you could hear the anger in his voice. I shrug.

"What about her." I ask emotionlessly. He gives me a "wtf" look and sighs.

"Well, If you want to hurt the damn girl go ahead but she's great and she LIKES you. So get it through your F*cken head and figure it out. I honestly don't know why she does though. She's wasting her Freaking time on you." He yells walking away. I stand there for a moment, stunned. A lot of people stopped and stared. Zander the big guy of the school walks by and laughs.

"Dude, you're f*cked up." He says. People laugh and I roll my eyes.

This is going to be a long day.

**********************************************************************

August's P.O.V.

The bell rings, telling us it's time for lunch. I sigh and get up from my desk slowly. The day has been pretty long so far. Hopefully I can eat with Anna and get my mind straight. But I havent seen her all day and that has me a bit worried. I walk into the bath room and dial her number on my cell.

On the third ring she answers...well someone does.
"Ummm hello?" Her mom asks her voice sounds like she's been crying. Crap.
"Hey Ms.Campbell is Annie there?" I asked confused.

"Hun...Annie...she got ..She's in the hospital." She says bursting into tears. I drop my phone but pick it up.

"What!? Why? Which one? I'm coming." She tells me the hospital and I run out of the school. I walk to the bus stop and ride the bus to the hospital. I walk up to the lady.

"Hello, How my I help you dear?" She asks me, smiling. To much of a happy person to work here.

"Anna Campbell?" I ask, holding back tears. She smiles and looks through papers.

"Room 127. Have fun." She says cheerily. Have fun?! What the hell?! I find her room and open the door. She looks like crap. I walk up to her crying mom. I sit next to her.

"What happend?" I ask her, tears falling. Ms.Campbell takes a deep breath.

"She was..drinking and driving. She drove through a red light and a truck hit her. A big one." she says, sobbing. I hug her. Then when I pull away from her and ask the most important question.

"Is she going to live?" I ask in a whisper. Her mom starts sobbing harder.

That basically told me the answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap! Where did that come from? Honestly I don't know. I needed more drama. And here it is.

I'm kinda sad that Anna had to go, but I have a reason.

Leave me comments. Opinions. What you though about this chapter. It had a lot in it. Well...ideas anyone?