Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Dead

August's P.O.V.

Anna being gone is like my heart was ripped out of my chest and run over by a semi. I just can't get over the fact the my best friend is gone. She was suposed to be here, helping me with boy problems, inviting me over for sleepovers and talking to me all night on the phone when I was crying. Sometimes I stare at my phone waiting for her name to pop up when it rings. Or that When I turn around she'll be there, smiling at me, yelling she loves me.

Her funeral was torture. I was sobbing the whole time. Robin and Chris stayed with me the whole time holding my hand and hugging me. And Nate? I haven't talked to him in a week. It's been a week since the whole Anna incident. Not even a look of sympathy. It hurt like Hell. Andrew is still around. He's gathering up the courage to ask out Robin. I'm happy for him. He's getting over Amelia. He's stronger than me. And I give him props for that.

I'm sitting outside in the rain. It's a Friday afternoon. Chris and Cammie have tried getting me inside but I won't come. I dont want to. Rain is the only thing that hides people from seeing my tears. I stand up and start walking. My black skinny jeans and Black t-shirt are soaking wet, and my hair. I just look down and walk. Not going any where in particular.

After walking awhile I realize I'm at the park. I smile at the wooden play set and climb up the wet ladder. I push my soaking wet bangs away from my face and smile down at the ground. I like it up here. I walk around on the play set. Following the obsticales. I stop when I reach a dead end and turn around. I scream in surprise. Tears start to fall down my face harder. Tears of Horror and memories. That were almost gone.

"Found you Princess." My dad spats at me. I wipe my eyes and back away into the wooden wall that's blocking me from exscape. I start to sobb as my dad grabs my wrist and pulls me off the play set. I keep sobbing and try to run away but the grip he has on my wrist is to strong. I try to fall down. And It works. We both topple over. My dad's grip loosens and I start to run. My dad gets up and starts to run after me.

"Get Back here bitch!" He screams at me. He's gotten faster, he's right on my trail. I keep crying and run harder. He falls behind me and I see a farmilier house come into veiw. The desion is hard but I take it. Anything to get away from this bastard. I take a sharp turn into his lawn and fall into the slushy cold ground. My dad speeds up. I get up and run to the front door and knock loudly. My sobbs coming faster. I don't want it all to happen again. My dad is running across the lawn slowly. Knowing he can catch me. I keep knocking. I see both Eddie and Nate's car in the drive way. The door opens quickly and the way a door opens when someone is annoyed. It's Nate. He has an irrated look on his face untill he sees me.

I look at him, my eyes filled with fear and sadness. He looks behind me and sees my dad. He pulls me inside quickly and closes the door. He locks it twice and turns to my wet, muddy self. I fall to the ground and start to sob. Someone walks into the room. It's Eddie.
"August?" He asks kneeling down to me. He brings my head up with his finger and makes me look him in the eyes.

"What happend?" He asks. My sobs quiet and silent tears are just quickly falling down my face. Eddie stands up.

"Nate, get her some dry clothes. She soaking wet and muddy." Eddie demands. Nate nods sadly and runs up the stairs. Eddlie looks down at me and holds out a hand for me. I take it with a shakey hand. His hand is warm and he pulls me up from the ground and helps my weak body stand up. Nate comes down the stairs with a pair of basketball shorts and a white shirt. I take it with my shakey hands and grip the clothes. Tears start falling faster and I stand still. My feet are glued to the floor.

"Take her to your bath room. Help her Nate." Eddie says quietly walking away. Nate looks at me and I look away and blink hard and Nate grabs my hand, leading me up the stairs. I walk slowly. My legs shaking, can barely hold me up. I am half way up the stairs when I miss a step and fall. I shrieak in surpise and fall down on the stairs. I feel so weak, like everything is gone. Nate walks a step below me and sits in front of me. He holds out a hand and I take it. My small, cold, pale hand in his big, warm hand. I grip his hand for dear life and cry. Really hard.

Nate's P.O.V.

Amelia is out with friends so I'm watching a movie with Eddie when someone starts pounding on the door. They won't stop. I look at Eddie but he's half way asleep. Annoyed, I get up and open the door. It's August. She is soaking wet, muddy, and sobbing. Her face is pale as snow and she is crying like mad. I look behind her and see her dad running towards the house. I pull her into it and shut the door quickly, locking it twice. When I turn around August falls to the floor and is sobbing really hard. She looks so helpless. I want to hug her, but remember I have a girl friend that I love. And I was told that I can't talk to August. Not even touch her. Eddie walks in and looks at August. Then at me. Confusion in his eyes. He kneels in front of her and makes her look into his eyes.

"What happend?" He asks. He sobs quiet and tears are just falling down her face. Never ending. He stands up and looks at me.

"Nate, get her some dry clothes. She's all wet and muddy." He demands. I nod and run up the stairs. I walk into my room and grab some old basketball shorts that sould fit her and a white shirt. I walk back downstairs. August is finally standing but is weak and her whole body is shaking.

She takes the clothes with shakey hands and grips them tightly. Not moving to change. She just stands there looking at the floor. Tears fall from her face and to the ground.

"Take her to your bath room. Help her Nate." He says quietly. He walks out of the room. I think there are two meanings behind that. I hold out my hand and she takes it, holding it tightly. I lead her up the stairs. Halfway up them, her legs collapse and she falls a step. Shreaking in surprise. That's enough. She needs someone. She needs me. I walk down to steps and sit next to her sobbing, shaking body. I hold out my hand. Her small, cold, pale hand grips my Big, warm hand for dear life. She sobs and sobs. I pick her up and carry her into my room. I ser her muddy self on my bed and close the door. Also lock it.

I pick up the clothes and walk over to her.
"Need help?" I ask her. She nods weakly and holds her arms up. I slip her shirt off and put the white one on her. I help her stand up and she puts the shorts on, still gripping my hand the whole time.

I help her sit on my bed. Her hand never leaving mine. I sit next to her, pulling my hand away. It felt bare though. Like something was missing. She looks at me, with her big brown eyes. I grab her and again, and the feeling goes away. I hold her hand and her cries settle into small, little tears. I look her in the eye.

"What's wrong August?" I ask her. She takes a deep breath and more tears fall.

"I miss everyone." She whispers. I cock my head to the side.

"Who is everyone?" I ask her playing with fingers.

"Mom. Anna. And..." She doesn't finished. I look up.

"And...?" I ask.

"You."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okkayyy. Theres more. I'll write another...possibly tomorrow. I dunno.

Opinions?Comments? I love them. ; )

Thank you everyone that suscribed and commented. It means a lot.