Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Not Worth My Tears

Nate's P.O.V.

I look up from her hands, a little stunned. She missed me? Is that a good thing or a bad thing. She is looking at the bed, playing with the blanket. Obviously avoiding my eyes. I cough awkwardly and she jumps surprised. I chuckle a little and she glares playfully and smiles. She clears her throat.

"Sooo...are you going to say anything?" She asks, a smile in her voice. I laugh quietly.

"Yeah." I say stretching out the word. She raises an eyebrow.

"That's what your going to say?" She asks me. I laugh again.

"Nooo. I was going to say something else to."

"Really? And what is that?"

"I missed you to." I whisper blushing. She looks at me. Not speaking. I guess also stunned. I smile and scoot closer to her and put my hand against her cheek. Her face becomes pink and she moves closer to me and puts her hand on my cheek. I put her lips to mine. I remove my hands from her face and move them to her waist. I bring her closer to me and then the someone knocks on the door. We seperate quickly and she is blushing like mad. I chuckle.

"Natey?! Why is the door locked?! Open the door!"Amelia cries. My smile fades. Shit. I just cheated on my girl friend. I glance at August. Amelia can't see her in here, wearing my clothes. August looks disapointed. So she likes me eh? I stand up.

"August..ummm...Go in the closet!" I say pushing her small self into the small closet. Her face shows a look of hurt. I shrug it off and open the door. Amelia stumbles in. She's pissed off.

"What the hell?! Since when do you lock the door?" She screeches at me. I give her a puzzled look.

"Since when does it matter if the door is locked or not?" I ask her raising an eyebrow. She shrugs.

"How do I know if your not cheating on me or something?" She asks nervously. Like she's hiding something.

"I'm not. Your the only girl I'll ever love." I say sweetly, Lying through my teeth.

August's P.O.V.

"How do I know if your not cheating on me or something?" Stupid Amelia asks in a "I"m so hiding something," voice. Nate sighs.

"I'm not. Your the only girl I'll ever love." He says in a loving, sweet voice. My whole finally good mood drops quickly. I sink down into the freakishly small closet and wrap my arms around my legs and lay my head on my knees. I hate Nate. I finally think we have a chance and he goes and ruins it. That's it. I'm never going to again. I'm going to get over him. At least I hope so.

"Why don't you go down stairs and get something to eat. I'll be down in a few minutes." He tells Amelia. I don't hear her reply, but I do hear the door close. Then the closet opens. Revealing Nate. He's looking down at me smiling.

"That was close." He says holding out his hand. I stand up by myself and push past him. I turn around, tears running down my face. I'm such a baby.

"Whatever Nate. I'll return your clothes some other time." I say running out of the room and down the stairs, running into Eddie. I fall to the ground. But he steadies himself before he can.

"Jeez August! Carefull." He says helping me stand up.

"Can I have a ride home Eddie?" I ask him wiping my cheeks.

"Eddie, Who's he- Eww what the hell?! Why is IT here?" Amelia asks, giving me a disgusted look.

"Don't call her IT Amelia. She has a name." Eddie says, defending me. I smile. He's awesome.

"Well, that's what she is. Can't deny the truth hun." She says looking at her nails, pretending to be bored. Then she looks up at me and smirks.

"What are you still doing here? Why don't you just run along...bitch" She spats at me. I roll my eyes and frown at her.

"Amelia...Call me any name you want. I'm done. Have Nate. I don't care. He's not worth my tears anymore. So why don't you just Piss off." I say walking outside. Then I remember what happened earlier and knock on the door. Eddie opens it and smiles at me.

"Still need that ride home?" He asks. I smile a little and nod.

"Yes please." I whisper. He laughs and grabs my hand, pulling me towards his car. He opens the door for me and I get in and shut the door quickly. I buckle up and Eddie gets into the car. He backs out of the drive way.

"Sooo...you want to explain everything?" He asks. I sigh.

"I guess." I say quietly. I'm quiet for a minute and he looks at me, waiting patiently.

"Well...I'm now staying at my friend Chris' house now because I cant stay at yours." I start.

"Why can't you stay at ours?" He asks.

"Because Nate and Amelia..." I whisper.

"You love Nate?" He asks causually. I blush.

"You could say that." He laughs.

"Go on." He tells me. I nod.

"A week after not talking to him, my best friend in the Whole world dies. She was in a car crash and didn't make it. My whole world collapsed. She's the one who was there for me and is miss her like crazy. It feels as if my heart has been ripped out of my chest. Then today I went for a walk. I went to the park and I walked around on the playset and my dad showed up at a dead end. He started pulling me and then I pulled him down and ran away. To your house, with him chasing me. Then You guys helped me. And me and Nate...he kissed me. Then Amelia showed up. Nate pushed me into a closet and told Amelia that She was the only girl he'll ever love." I say, tears flowing. I glance at Eddie.

"My brother is an Ass face." He mutters. I laugh a little.

"Just a little." I whisper. He looks at me.

"August...I'm so sorry. You've been through so much. Just wait, he'll come around. Dont worry. He's a good guy." He says touching my arm. I sigh.

"But Eddie...That's all I've done. Wait and wait. Every time we've had a chance either He or Amelia blew it. I don't know if I can go through this anymore." I whisper. He nods.

"But trust me August. He will. If he doesn't he's an ass. But just give him one more chance. It will be worth it." He says pulling into Chris' house. I thank him and run into the house. When I walk in Cammie and Chris run up to me.

"Where have you been?! Why are you muddy?! What are you wearing?!" They both shout at me. I laugh a little and wipe my eyes.

"Did you guys practice this or just happen to think alike?" I ask. They raise their eye brows not finding anything funny. I sigh.

"Lets go to the living room. I'll explain to you there." I say walking into it.

Nate's P.O.V.

I stand at the top of the stairs, I just heard the whole conversation."Amelia...Call me any name you want. I'm done. Have Nate. I don't care. He's not worth my tears anymore. So why don't you just Piss off." I can't beleive it. I just was upstairs kissing her. Now i'm not worth her tears?! Where did that come from? Amelia smiles up at me. He frown.

"Amelia. You should leave. We're over." I tell her emotionlessly. I walk down the stairs and out the door. Leaving Amelia, standing there, stunned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyy. Thank you everyone who reads my story and comments. It means Sooo much. And all you subscribers. You are all freaking awesome.

Wellll if you want....you can leave a comment. YOu know how I love them.

Any ideas? Critisisim (if thats how you spell it) or just comments. Mmkay. Thanks. <3 Caity.