Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Break Your Little Heart

Nate's P.O.V.

I'm halfway down the drive way when Amelia bursts through the front door. I turn around and she has tears running down her face. But I don't get that wave of guilt or that feeling to hold her in my arms, like when August cries. I just want Amelia to leave. She runs up to me and pushes her finger against my chest. She is glaring at me and if this were a cartoon, steam would be blowing out of her ears.

"I cant BELIEVE you!!! You told me I was the only girl you loved!!! Then you break up with me??!! What the hell! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! I never wanna see your F*cken face agian Nate!!" She screams at me jumping into her car and driving away. I smile to myself. I sound like an ass. But I don't care.

All I want to do is get August back.

August's P.O.V

"Wide awake, my mistake
So predictable
You were fake, I was great
Nothing personal

I'm walking
Who's laughing now?
(Who's laughing, who's laughing now?)
I'm wasted, wasting time
You talk for hours
But you're wasting lines
A pretty face but the chase
Ain't worth the prize

I'm gonna break your little heart
Watch you take the fall
Laughing all the way to the hospital
'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two
I'm gonna break your little heart in two

Party queen, cause a scene
So ridiculous
Little dress, maybe less
So conspicuous

You're falling
Who's crashing now?
(Who's crashing, who's crashing now?)
I'm wasted, wasting time
I'm moving on
But you're left behind
A pretty face with the chace
Ain't worth the price

I'm gonna break your little heart
Watch you take the fall
Laughing all the way to the hospital
'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
I'm gonna break your little heart
Show you to the door
Sew yourself shut
Now you're begging for more
'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two

Don't be so sentimental, no
This is love is accidental, so
Give it up
This was never meant to be
More than a memory for you

I'm gonna break your little heart
Watch you take the fall
Laughing all the way to the hospital
'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
(When I break your little heart in two)
I'm gonna break your little heart
Show you to the door
Sew yourself shut
Now you're begging for more
'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two" I sing along to "Break Your Little Heart" By All Time Low. I was dancing around in Chris' room. They both went shopping and I stayed home to be alone. Anna and I always used to dance and sing along with this song. It was i guess "Our song" Sounds stupid but it's one of our memories.

I turn the music down and wipe my forehead. That took a lot of energy. I smile. Ahhh memories. I laugh to myself and walk into the bathroom. I hop into the shower and well...take one.

Once I finish showering I wrap a towel tightly around me and walk into our room. I close the door behind me and walk to my dresser. I pull out my old sweats and an orange graphic tee shirt. I change quickly and run a brush through my hair. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen. I look in the fridge and grab an apple. I close the door and turn around.

"Hey."

"Holy Shit!! Nate don't you do that?! How did you get in here?" I ask him. He is sitting on the counter eating a cookie. I put my hand on my heart and take deep breaths.

"I asked Chris if I could come over." He tells me, "And the door was open so that was a plus." He explains. I shake my head and take a bite of an apple.

"Where's Amelia?" I ask. Pure hatred in my voice. He smiles at me.

"I dumped her." He says. My eyes go wide and my heart quickens. Then I frown.

"What happend to "You're the only girl I'll ever love?" I ask raising an eyebrow. He shrugs.

"I was lying. Making her happy. August?" He asks.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short i know. But I'm sorry. I needed to write this.

I love you all my commenters. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. You guys are the best!!!
And you suscribers.

Comments? Ideas? Critism? I love them all.

I'll write another one tomorrow. Or tonight. I have homework that needs to be done. I put my stories before my school work.
Sad to say I'm failing school, but writing is the best and i would rather do this than that.
So...Thankyou again.
<3 Caity.