Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Collide

August's P.O.V.

"I love you." Nate says. I know he's telling the truth. I can hear it in his voice, but I...don't like him like that yet. I don't say anything and his face falls.

"You don't love me back?" He asks in a sad voice. I frown.

"No. But I like you a whole lot." I say touching his cheek. He smiles weakly.

"Will you be my girl friend?" He asks me. Hope in his voice. Crap.

"Not yet." I say quietly. He face falls again. Then his expression turns to confusion.

"Why? What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing! It's just that a lot's happened recently and I'm not ready for a boyfriend, but I want you to wait. Maybe a few weeks or months." I tell him hopefully. He nods solemly.

"Okay. I will. I'll wait a million years for you." He says smiling sweetly. I giggle.

"That was really cheesey but quiete adorable." I say. He grins and kisses my cheek.

"I have a reputation of being adorable." He whispers in my ear. I raise an eyebrow.

"Reputation of being adorable?" I ask him. I burst out laughing and he joins me.

"Okay....you are very adorable." I say kissing his cheek this time he shrugs.

"That's what they call me." I shove his shoulder playfully.

"Your such a dork."

"You are to Ms.Break Your Little Heart." He says. I blush.

"You saw that?"

"No, but I heard your God awful screeching." He says, laughing harder. I blush even more.

"It was not screeching....I just need to practice." I say looking at my feet. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hopefully you practice in a room far, far away." He jokes. I push him away, laughing more. Then I stop.

"This is the most I've laughed since...Anna." I whisper to myself. He grins.

"That's cause' your with me." I laugh quietly.

"That's exactly why." I whisper, very quietly. Hoping he didnt hear.

"Awww. And you say I'm adorable. Your just plain cute." Nate says kissing the top of my head. I giggle.

"Thanks," I look up at him,"do you still have my guitar at your place?" I ask him. He nods.

"Yup. You left there the day you left." I nod to.

"Yeah. I want to forget about that." I whisper. He smiles.

"Me to. Hey, you wanna know what our song should be?" He asks. I nod, but give him a questioning look.

"But we aren't dating." I say confused. He nods.

"I know but it goes good with us and everything. Do you wanna know?" I shake my head up and down.

"Yeah."

"Collide by Howie Day." He says quietly. I grin and look up at him.

"I love that song." I say. He grins back at me.

"Me to. Want to listen to it?" He asks. I nod.

"C'mon." Nate leads me upstairs. We walk into Chris and I's room and he walks to Chris' laptop. He goes on youtube and looks it up. He presses play and the music starts to play. He holds out his hand.

"Dance with me?" He asks. I smile smally and take his hand. He wraps his arms around my waist and I put mine on his shoulders. We dance around Chris' small room. In the middle of the song I walk closer to Nate so that my hands connect around his neck and his arms are bringing me closer to him. I lay my head on his chest and his on my head. I close my eyes and we are barley even dancing. Mostly swaying back and fourth to the music. When the song ends I kiss Nate on the lips.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but I wanted to write it because I hate the cliff hangers myself. Okay so Here is a list of people that keep me writing and updating so often. You guys are so freaking awesome. Okay...
1. Beckkerz
2. not.there.at.all
3. AngelKisses43
4. K_atie
5. KennedyRae
6. randomize
7. love.for.life
8. MemoriesOfLoveLost

Comments? Criticism? Ideas?
Thanks Everyone
<3 Caity