Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Best Friend

August's P.O.V.

It's been two months that Nate and I have been going out. It's probably been the best two months of my life. I haven't moved back into his place yet. Maybe after another month. He trusts me with sharing a room Chris. And I'm happy about that. Andrew and Robin have been going out for about one month. Robin was the one who asked him out though. Since he was taking to long she decided to step in.

It's Friday night and Chris is no where to be seen. I decide to take a shower. When I finish, I wrap the towel around me and walk into my room. I walk over to my dresser and look through it. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a red and black shirt. I take the towel off and am putting my pants on when someone walks into the room. I shreak and wrap the towel around my chest. It's Chris. He isn't apologizing or covering his eyes, he's smirking. My heartbeat quickens and I hold the towel close to me.

"Chris? What are you doing?" I ask him, my voice shaking. He chuckles and walks towards me, the smirk growing into a grin. I back up untill I hit the wall.

"I've liked you for awhile August. But the Fat ass of a guy you love is getting in my way. You know you love me August." He spats at me. I shake my head no vigourously.

"No I don't! Only as a brother. Never any more. Your scaring me Chris." I whisper. His smirk widens and he crashes his lips to mine and pins me against the wall. He's to strong to push off, no matter how hard I try. I try to scream or do anything to get him away but my muffled screams don't faze him. That's when an idea hits. I hit him in a place where the sun don't shine. He groans and falls to the ground. I run towards the door, but apperently, I don't kick that hard. He grabbed my arm and my towel fell to the ground. Reavealing my chest.

Chris' eyes light up and I scream. Loudly. Hoping that someone would hear. Save me from getting raped by one of my best friends. Chris crashes his lips to mine and touches me. It's really uncomfortable and awkward. I squirm underneath him. But he won't budge.

"Chris! Stop it! What's wrong with you, you ass hole?!" I scream at him, but it's muffled by his lips. That's when the door opens and Chris is taken off of me. I grab my towel, which is on the bed next to me. I cover my chest and look who saved me. It's Nate. And Cammie is running towards me, her eyes watering. She gathers me into a hug.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry Augs. Are you okay?" She asks me, tears running down her face. I shake my head no and notice that tears are running down my face to. I'm mainly scared that Chris, one of my best friends, tried to hurt me. Tried to rape me. I shutter at the thought of what could've happened, and I see that Nate is beating him to a bloody pulp. I sob.

"Nate. Stop. He's drunk. Please..please don't hurt him." I cry loudly. Nate drops Chris and walks over to me. He pulls me into a hug. I sob into his chest.

"Nate..." I sob. He rubs my back.

"You're okay. He's not going to hurt you. Your safe." He whispers in my ear. My sobs slow down and are now whimpers. I hug Nate for dear life and clutch his shirt. Not wanting him to leave.
"I'm not leaving you August. I'll stay with you forever." He whispers. I smile at how cheesey that sounded. But it just makes me love him even more.

"I love you Nate." I say quietly through my tears.

"I love you to August. Forever and ever." He says soothingly. I smile.

"Forever." He smile back at me and wipes my cheeks, and kisses my forehead. I glance at Chris, who is now passed out on the floor. My heart breaks at the sight.

"He didn't mean any of it...right?" I ask. Nate nods.

"I don't think he did. He is completely drunk. And he saw you half naked. He was a teenage, drunk, guy." He explains. I nod.

"I hope your right. Chris is one of my best friends. I love him to death....I just hope none of us will ever remember this." I say quietly. He nods in agreement.

"August, your a stong person. One of the reasons why I love you. You've been through so much and still go on with your life." He tells me carressing my cheek with his hands. I smile and kiss his lips softly, almost not at all. He smiles and helps me stand up. I hold the towel against my chest and blush. He smiles, looking into my eyes, not at my chest and hands me my shirt. I smile gratefully as he turns around and walks over to Chris while I change. I do that quickly and run a brush through my hair. I sigh and walk over to Chris and Nate.

Chris is waking up. Sobered up, lets hope. He looks up at me, sorrow in his eyes. God, he remembers. He stands up, still weak from what Nate did to him. Nate helps him up and Chris stares at me, regret taking over the sorrow.

"Aug, I'm sorry." He whispers touching my arm. I flinch involoutaryily and he frowns, his eyes wetting.

"God...I can't belive I did that to you. I was drunk and well...you...I'm so sorry." He apologizes sitting on his bed slowly putting his head in his hands and I hear him sniffle. I frown and walk over to him, putting my hand on his back.

"Don't worry Chris. It's okay." I say. He looks up, his cheeks wet with tears, smiling.

"Really? August..still, I can't beleive I did that. I would never want to hurt you." He says frowning. I smile weakly.

"It's okay. I'm sure I'll get over it soon. But is it okay if I...move back in with Nate?" I ask. He nods sadly. Nate comes up behind me and grabs my hand putting his head on mine.

"Yeah, of course. But, are we okay with everything? I mean, really, I don't want things to be awkward and everything. I want it to be normal." He explains. I nod, smiling a little.

"I know, All in good time. All in good time."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woa. didnt expect that coming did you? Haha well, I needed more drama, keep you on your feet. I hope you liked it.

You commenters and suscribers are AMAZING. Freaking awesome. Thank you so much.

Comments? I love them. Ideas? Even better. Suscribe? I love you.

<3 Caity