Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Scream

August's P.O.V.

"Bye Cammie." I say while she gathers me into a bone crushing hug. I chuckle and Hug her back. Chris and Nate are staying far away from eachother. I let go of Cammie and awkwardly hug Chris. It's been extremely Awkward between him and I. We seperate and I pick up my bags. Nate picks up some also, opening the door. I wave to them and get into Nate's car. I plop into my seat and sigh.

"I don't trust him." Nate mutters buckling up. I sigh again and rub my temples.

"Nate hun, he was drunk." I say for the millionth time. He rolls his eyes.

"He was sober enough to know what he was doing."

"No, he was totally drunk. I thought we were going to forget about this." I says, annoyed. He shrugs and backs out of the driveway.

"Augs...I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to get hurt. Again." He says grabbing my hand, and squeezes it. I squeeze it back and close my eyes.

"Thank you." I whisper, opening an eye and peaking out at him. He smiles.

"Welcome."

We pull into his driveway and walk into his house. We drag my things upstairs, and I trip falling down a few steps. Nate bursts out laughing why I playfully glaring at him. He helps me up and we walk into his room. I put my things by my dresser, which is next to his. I start unpacking and then sigh. I lay down on the floor, bored. Nate smiles at me and sits next to me.

"Bored love?" He asks. I nod. Amelia was right about one thing. He was absolutely sexy when he called people love. I grin.

"Yep. Unpacking is unbeastly." I mutter. Aperently "Beast" Is the new cool. I like using wicked though. It reminds me of Harry Potter and stuff.

"Unbeastly?" He questions. I laugh, him joining me.

"It sounds cool." I say standing up. Nate follows me.

"Why don't we make it more fun?" He asks, grinning. I raise an eyebrow.

"Do tell." I say leaning against the wall. He shrugs and puts his i-pod in it's speaker and turns on Cute Is What We Aim For, Cute Without The E. I laugh as he starts to dance randomly. I join him and we both start unpacking my few bags.
I do this weird move then he grabs my hand and spins me in circles. I laugh and go on my tiptoes, looking like a ballerina. He laughs and we finish unpacking.

I sit down on his bed, exhausted. He laughs quietly and sits next to me. We fall back and lay down.

"That was fun." I admit. He laughs again.

"I told you. Unpacking is wicked." He tells me. I scoff.

"Psshh, Don't you mean Beast?" I ask. He smiles and kisses me on the lips gentlely. When he pulls away, he is now grinning.

"That was beast." He jokes. I laugh and pull him back to me, bringing him back for another kiss. He kisses back and it is just like heaven.

**************************************************************

"Which movie do you want to watch?" Nate asks Robin, Andrew, Chris and me. Andrew and I shrug, but Robin and Chris start chatting about random movies.

"Hmmm...lets watch Scream!" Robin shouts over all of us. I nod.

"Yeah! I love that movie!" I say sitting close to Nate. Andrew brings Robin closer to her and kisses her hair. They make an adorable couple and have been one for about six months. While Nate and I are on our seventh. Still going strong. I smile to myself, but it disapears when I see Chris sitting by himself. I frown. It's been two weeks since the incident and still awkward.

Then I get an idea.

"Hey, why don't we invite Lily to come over?" I ask. Lily is the girl that sits with us at lunch. Robin give me a confused look and I use my head to gesture to Chris. She smirks.

"Yeah, I'll call her now." Robin says dialing her number into her cell.

Ten minutes later, Lily arrives.

She's always had this thing for Chris, but doesnt show it. Her and I walk into the Den.

"Hey guys." Lily greets shyly. Chris smiles warmly at her and pats the spot next to him. I am kind of scared for her, hoping she won't get hurt.

I still get these moments when I feel like Chris is being....weird. Or times when he wants to do things to me. That's when I have Nate with me. I feel safe around him. Andrew puts the movie in and it starts.

Halfway through the movie I'm gripping onto Nates arm, holding on for dear life. Even though I've seen this movie about a million times, it always scares the crap out of me.
It's at the part where the girls friend goes into the garage and then she grabs the beer and The door locks on her and then the bad person is there.

I jump when he pops out and fall into Nates lap. He laughs and kisses my head. I feel safe once again. He wraps his arms around my waist and brings me close to him.

Chris' P.O.V.

Lily jumps into my lap at a scary part. I chuckle and bring her close to me. She's no August, but she'll do for now. I her August squeal so I look over at her. Nate brings her close to him and kisses her head. I glare at them and my grip tightens on Lily. She doesnt notice though. She just thinks i'm scared or something.

The only person that should be scared is Nate.

I'll do anything to get August. Even if it means killing my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like Chris much. He creeps me out. He's freaky.

Hope you liked this chapter. I thought I would put in some foreshawdoing. Cuz I'm fancy like that. Well....yeah...

Comments/commenters? I love you/them so much. Thank YOU!!!

Subscribe? That would be lovely.

Subscribers? Thank you Oh so much.

<3