Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Hell without you

August's P.O.V.

Everyone left when the movie ended. Chris was glaring at Nate and it gave me an uneasy feeling. I don't think I trust him either. Nate and I are in bed sleeping. Well, he is, I'm not. I'm thinking about everything that happened so far in my life. It's like a never ending rollar coaster. I chuckle to myself and lay me head on Nate's chest and close my eyes.

When I wake up it's still dark out, and Nate is gone. My heart starts to beat unevenly and I get up and walk into the bathroom. He's not there. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Not there either. I check the rest of the house and he's nowhere to be found. I try calling his cell but I get no answer. I run to Eddie's room and knock on the door a million times. Eddie opens it wearing plaid pajama pants and no shirt. His hair is all messed up and he has dried drool on his chin.

"What?" He asks groggily.

"Nate. I can't find him." I say, worry filled in my voice. He frowns.

"He probably went out to get something." He says rubbing his eyes. I sigh.

"Ed, it's three in the morning, what could he possibly be getting?" I ask him crossing my arms across my chest. He shrugs.

"I dunno. He'll be back soon. If he's not here in the morning, we'll go look for him." He mutters going back into his room and shutting the door. I groan.

"Way to care about your little brother Eddie." I say going back into Nate and I's room. That's when I scream.

"Holy shit!! Eddie!!!!" I scream so loudly, running next to Nate's Limp body. He's half consious. Eddie runs into the room and his face goes pale.

"What the F*ck?! Eddie call the police." I say inbetween sobs. He nods quickly not tearing his eyes off his brother. I throw him my phone and he dials the number. Nate is bleeding from his face and well...everywhere else. Eddie kneels down next to me. His pale face streaked with tears.

"What happend?" He asks touching his brothers arm. I shrug wiping my face, which is completely useless.

"Are they coming?" I ask. He nods.

"Should be here now." He says. Right on cue the front door bursts open and I run out of the room.

"He's in here." I say, sobbs still coming. People with stretchers come in and take him back outside. Eddie and I follow them and get into the ambulance. A doctor comes over to us.

"Do you know what happened?" She asks glancing at Nate. I shake my head no.

"No. I woke up and he was gone. I looked all over the place and then I asked Eddie, his brother and he didn't know either. I went back into our room and he was...there." I say sobbing into Eddie's shoulder. Eddie isn't crying anymore, but he looks as if he saw a ghost. He puts his arm around me and rubs my back.

"Well, it looks like he was shot in his leg and he broke one of his arms. And was punched several times in the face. He will most likely live. The place where he was shot was probably the best place. He might not be able to walk again though." She explains. That calms me a little. Be sides the fact that he might not walk again.

"And he lost a lot of blood. But he has a common blood type so that's good." The doctor tells us. I wipe my eyes and sit up. We pull into the hospital and they rush Nate out and Eddie has to fill out forms and stuff. I walk up to the doctor from before. I tap her shoulder and she turns around.

"Hi doctor." I say quietly. She smiles at me.

"Call me Docter Amy. Or just Amy." She says. I smile back at her.

"Okay Amy, Is Nate doing okay?" I ask. She raises an eyebrow.

"Are you realated to Nate?"

"I'm his girlfriend." I tell her. She nods.

"Okay, well he is improving, and once he's out of surgury you will be able to see him." I smile.

"Thank you Amy." I say hugging her. She's startled at first but hugs me back.

"You're welcome..."

"August."

"You're welcome August." She says letting go of me. I walk over to where Eddie is sitting. Bouncing his knee up and down nervously. I smile and stop it.

"Ed, He's going to live." I say. He smiles weakly back.

"I know. But I just can't beleive someone would do that to Nate. He almost died." Eddie tells me looking at his hands. I nod.

"I know. It's terrible. We have to find out. The first person I would look into is Chris." I say sadly. Eddie's head turns to mine quickly.

"Chris?! Nate's best friend?! Why? What makes you think he did it?" He asks curiously.

"When he left he was glaring at Nate. And I always get an uneasy feeling when I'm around him. I just think we should go to him first." I say quietly. He nods and relaxes in his seat.

About an hour later Doctor Amy comes up to us.

"You can go see him now." She tells us. Eddie runs ahead of me and the doctor. She smiles at me.

"How long have you two been going out?" She asks. I grin.

"About seven months now." I say. She smiles again.

"You in love?" She asks. I nod smiling back.

"Yeah. He's amazing." I say quietly. She sighs.

"He was calling for you when he woke up. He went bezerk." She says, a smile in her voice. I frown.

"He was?" I ask sadly. She nods sadly.

"Yeah. I wanted to let you in, I felt so bad. But it's against the policey." She says as we walk into the room. I see Nate sitting in his bed talking to Eddie. He turns to me and grins, his eyes lighting up. I get butterflies in my stomache and run over to him. I sit on his bed next to him and he gives me a kiss full of passion. When we serperate I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Not right now. I just want to be with you." He whispers in my ear. I shiver and cuddle next to him.

"Your never leaving my side." I say queitly. He smiles softly and kisses my head.

"I don't have a problem with that." He replies. I laugh softly and hold his hand, that isn't broken. We intertwine our fingers and sigh.

"It's hell without you." i say closing my eyes. Listening to his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it???? I hope you did.

Comments?
Ideas?
Critism?
Subscribe?

Thankyou For all of the comments. It means so much.

<3