Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast -2

August's P.O.V

I hesitate before walking over to Anna and Nate. Do I really want to? I ask myself. Nate is my enemy, if you were wondering. He's always hated me, and i've always hated him. I guess the only reason why I hate him is because he's an ass when he talks to me. I don't know why. And all he ever does is tease me, and make fun of me. He doesn't know what I have to suffer and go through every freaking day. If he only knew. I sigh and walk towards them. Needing to talk to Annie, and that's it. When I reach them Nate smirks his evil smirk.

"Hey August." He says raising an eyebrow.

"Nate." I say quietly. Turning to Anna,"Hey Annie." I say happily. She grins and hugs me.

"Auggie!" She squeals. Yeah, that's us. Annie and Auggie. But, no one from her little group, or anyone for that matter acknowledges me. But that doesn't bother me. Nate is staring at me with an emotionless face.
"Augs, what happened?" She asks me. I know what she's talking about.

"Fell." I say staring back at Nate. He's completely out of it. I chuckle, and he snaps out of his weird trance. Of course that smirk comes back.

"Walk much?" He asks. I roll my eyes. Anna giggles.

"Nate. Your so funny." She flirts. I mentally gag. She knows how evil he is. And she has a boyfriend. Steven. The Quarter back of the football team. A sucky one at that.
To my surprise Nate doesnt flirt back. I give him a questioning look, but he doesnt give me anything. Anna makes a quick pouty face and turns to me.

"So. What's up Auggie?" She asks smiling.

"Oh yeah! I was wondering if you had my Mayday Parade CD." I say. She's had it for a week, and I need it. Her smile fades and she glances at Nate. And he glances at her curiously. I give them both puzzled looks.

"Ummm....I gave it to Nate." She says smiling innocently. I glare at her and turn back to Nate.

"You like Mayday Parade?" I ask. He nods quickly.

"Can I have my CD?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"Why can't I?" He shrugs and smirks.

"Give it to me. They are my second favorite band and I need to listen to them." I say loosing patience. He raises an eyebrow.

"No I-pod?" I shake my head.

"To expensive." I say quietly. He nods.

"Oh. Okay. Here you go." He says taking the CD from his car.

"Thanks?" I say confused. He nods and walks off. I turn back to Anna. She's giving me a weird look.

"What?" I ask. She smiles evily.

"You guys like eachother." She says. I shoot her a glare.

"Do not. I hate him."

"No you don't. Well me and the girls are going to Starbucks for lunch. Wanna join?" She says searching through her pink coach purse. I scrunch up my noes. When she says the group she means the group of people that despise me. I would go, but I'm not in the mood to be glared at for 30 minutes. I shake my head no.

"No thanks. I'll eat with Robin and Chris." I tell her. She nods.

"Mmmkay. I gotta go. C'ya hun. Love you." She replies hugging me.

"Love you to. Bye." I say walking in a different direction.

*******************************************

"Hey Robin?" I ask her as she searches through her locker, which is right next to mine.

"Yeah?" she asks, her voice distracted.

"Whats with Nate?"

"What do you mean? Is he being an ass again?" She stops looking through her locker looking at me. I shake my head.

"No. That's the point. He's being...decent."

"I highly doubt that." She says rolling her eyes.

"Really! He is."

"Okay. Whatever you say. Hey! You just reminded me! Nate, since i'm actually nice to him, invited Chris and I to a Mayday Parade concert. He told me that there is one more ticket left." She tells me. And I almost pee my pants.

"No way! You know Mayday Parade is one of my absolute favorite bands! " I say jumping up and down. Robin sighs.

"He'll never invite you. He hates you hun." she tells me shutting her locker. I frown.

"Oh yeah." Robin laughs.

"Why do you guys hate eachother anyway?" She asks. I shrug.

"I dunno. He just...does." I say sighing.

"Hmmph. Weird. Lets get to lunch before Chris has a panic attack from being alone so long." We both share a laugh and walk to the cafeteria. When we don't spot anyone from our table we sigh.

"Where are they?" I ask pursing my lips.

"Probably outside." Robin says. I grin. Then frown.

"It's december. And snowing." I say confused.

"Yeah....but that seems like a Chris. They are definetly outside." We laugh again and head outside. Surprised they actually let anyone out there in this weather, we find Chris, Lily, Mike, Nick, and Nate. Perfect. I can ask him about the concert. We both make our way to the snow covered picnic table.

"You guys do know it's december, right?" Robin asks as we sit down. Chris laughs, while everyone else smiles.

"Yeah, but it's so nice out." Chris says looking around like it's a beautiful spring day. I smile and look around also. The snow around us is fresh and clean. It just barely snowing and the sun is peaking out behind a cloud. It really is nice out.

"It is." I say softly. Everyone looks at me weird, except for Chris and Nate.

"At least someone agrees with me." Chris says looking at everyone. Nate doesnt say anything though. He just continues to look at me emotionessly. I try and ignore him and his stares but it's quiete difficult trying to, when he won't stop.