Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

You Told Me You Loved Me

Nate's P.O.V.

I sit down at her bedside, my head in my hands, tears falling down my face. My i-pod is playing "You Told Me You Loved Me." By Cinimatic Sunrise. It's a girly song but it just reminds me of August and me. I hold her hand in mine, gripping it tightly.
She's alive. Just barely. I havn't been to school in a few days and I'm not going untill August is healthy again. If she doesn't live, i'm not either. She's my world.
"Nate, I brought you food." Robin tells me, walking into August's room. I wipe my cheeks and my eyes, hoping she doesn't notice that I was crying. She sits next to me and sets a tray down. It has a hamburger and fries. And a coke. I wipe my nose.

"Nate...it's okay to cry." She whispers rubbing my back. I sigh, a tear escaping.

"But i'm a guy. Guys don't cry. I feel so weak." I whisper back. She smiles sadly.

"Oh Nate, you love her. It's okay to cry. She's worth your tears. Since when do people say that. Let it out. No one is here to judge you." She says eating a fry. Tears spill over my eyes and I do nothing to stop them. Robin gathers me into a hug and rubs my back again. I cry into her shoulder. My I-pod falls into her lap and she lets go of me looking at the song. A tear falls from her eye.

"God Nate. Your so sensitive." She says laughing through her tears. I laugh with her and look at August's weak body and my heart breaks. More tears fall.

"I miss her so much." I say grabbing her hand. Robin nods.

"I do to. She is my best friend." She says sadly. I nod.

"I want to kill Chris. It's so weird how he just became a killer. I mean...he was just my best friend a few weeks ago. What happend?" I ask sadly. Robin shrugs.

"I miss him to. The hyper, fun guy friend. Life's difficult." She says. I smile a little.

"Aren't you deep." I say mockingly. She smiles back.

"Yeah..." She gets quiet and touches August's hand and her smile grows sad. I brush August's hair out of her face and kiss her forehead.

After Robin left, it was about eight o'clock at night. Eddie tries to get me home but I don't want to. I'm never leaving her side again, i smile, I'm copying her quote. Doctor Amy walks in quietly and checks out August.

"Still here Nate?" She asks. I nod, my eyes never leaving August.

"Yes." I answer softly, rubbing circles into August's palm. Then a question pops into my head.

"Amy, what exactly is wrong with August?" I ask. She frowns.

"When he beat her, he managed to shoot her in her stomache. My guess was that she wasn't coporerating and he decided to shoot her, after the raping. And then the beating affected the whole thing. She's in a coma." She says. I raise an eyebrow, frowning.

"Coma?" I ask, my voice cracking. She nods.

"Yes. You'll never know when she'll come out. Probably, hopefully soon." She explains. A tear falls again and I put my head in my hands.

"August....please." I beg, my voice filled with tears. There's no answer. Amy pats my back.

"You'll get through this." She says quietly, walking out of the room. My tears turn into sobs. I never sob. Maybe a few tears every few years, but never like this.

It's been a few weeks. I go to the hospital every day and hold her hand. I never leave her side. I have to go to school and that's the hardest part.
The final bell rang and I go to my locker and my car. I drive to the hospital and sing softly with the music.

When I pull into the hospital I get out of my car and walk into the building. I pass the overly happy lady at the reception desk, her name is Linda I think. I walk quickly into August's room and Doctor Amy is there with a few other doctors. I start to panic.
"Amy?" I ask loudly. She turns around and smiles, a sad smile. She walks toward me and leads me out of the room.

"Well, I've go good news and bad news. Which do you want first?" Amy asks. I roll my eyes.

"Good."

"She's awake." That's all I need to hear before I run into the room. I walk over to August who is playing with the blanket that is covering her.

"August?" I ask. She looks up and smiles at me.

"Nate." She whispers happily. Amy comes up behind my shoulder.

"She's pregnant. Chris got her pregnant." Amy tells me quietly. Auguts looks at me sadly and I hug her. I hug her like theres no tomorrow. She hugs me back. I pull away from her and kiss her. She kisses back.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper to her. She frowns and touches me cheek.

"Don't be. It's not your fault. You were in the hospital to. And I see your all healed." She comments on my arm and leg. I smile a little and kiss her again. This time with much more passion.

"I love you." I whisper when we pull apart. She smiles.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? Let me know please.

Comments?
Critism?
Subscribe?

Thankyou everyone who commented or subscribed. You all are so Amazing. Thank you again.

<3