Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Pushing ourselves

August's P.O.V.

I'm sitting on Nate and I's bed tapping my stomache lightly, listening to my new I-pod. Nate bought it for me after I woke up. He downloaded all of my favorite bands on it.

I can't belive I'm prenant. I'm only seventeen. It's even worse knowing the baby is half Chris' and I was forced. I still love the baby, it's just sad that Nate isn't the father. I was thinking about names, even though it's only been in my stomache for a few weeks.
For a girl Chasity and for a boy Haden. I'm a loser for already coming up with names but I'm a little excited.

"Whatcha doing?" Nate asks sitting next to me, taking my i-pod. I shurg and pat my stomache.
"Just thinking." I say quietly. He nods and puts his good arm around my shoulder, bringing me close to him. He sighs.
"August...What are we going to do about the baby?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow.

"Keep them." I say grabbing my stomache. He nods.

"Of course. But I mean, I'm not the babies real dad. He'll wanna meet his real dad." He says softly. I shrug.

"When he's older, like thirteen or something, we'll tell him you're not his real dad. We'll tell him the story. Except we'll leave out the bad parts." I tell him.

"But then he'll know that he wasn't oringinally wanted." He says to me. I shrug once again.

"I love him or her with my life. I'll just tell him or her that and hopefully that'll be enough." I say finally, ending that conversation. He frowns but then smiles.

"Names?" He asks. I laugh to myself.

"You've been thinking?" I ask him. He laughs and kisses my head.

"Have you?" He asks. I nod.

"Mmmhmmm. For a girl Chasity, for a boy Haden." I tell him. He raises his eyebrows.

"Chasity?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah. I like that name." I say. He nods.

"Me too. But that means I pick the babies middle name." He says smugly. I laugh.

"Go right ahead." I say. He chuckles.

"I don't know yet but they are gunna be awesome." He tells me. I roll my eyes.

"Suuureee." I say getting up and putting on my shoes.

"Where are you going?" Nate asks. I shrug.

"For a walk." I say grabbing my purple hoodie, putting it on.

"I'm coming." He says getting up slowly, with his broken arm, he's very slow.

"Okay." I say smiling. He opens the door for me and I walk through.

"Thank you kind sir."

"No problem ma'am." He says saluting. I burst out laughing.

"That had nothing to to with my british accent." I say inbetween gasps. He laughs and walks down the stairs with me. I open the door and we walk out.

The snow is melting and it's all brown. I hate the months after winter. It's all gross and stuff. I kick a rock and send it flying. Nate grabs my hand and we walk down the streets.

I see two little kids run from their front door laughing. The boy pushes the girl and she falls into the muddy slush. She starts to cry and the boy kneels down in front of her, holding out a hand. She smiles a little, taking it with a wet, cold hand. When he helps her up he gathers her into a hug. I smile at them. He lets go of her and he smiles at her.

"I'm sorry Abby. Forgive?" He asks. She smiles and nods.

"Yeah. I forgive Evan." She tells him and tags his shoulder.

"You're it!" She screams running away laughing. He smiles and chases after her. I laugh a little and grip Nate's hand tighter. We keep walking in our slow pace and end up at the usual park. I laugh at all the terrible memories I have here. I hope they don't come back.

A few kids are here with their parents but it's pretty empty. I walk over to the swings and just use my feet to push me a little. Not going high but just swinging back and fourth. Nate takes a seat next to me and we just lightly push ourselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Er!N for the advice =D
I'm toning it down a bit. To much drama.
Thank you for commenting. It means a lot.

Comments?
Critism?
Subscribe?

Thank you again :D
<3