Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Remembering Sunday

August's P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the couch in the den listening to my i-pod. Remembering Suday to be exact. By All Time low. It's one of my absolute favorite songs. Nate is in the kitchen making me an ice-cream sundae. He walks into the room carrying two bowls. I smile turn off my i-pod and grab one of the bowls.
"Thank you Nate." I say taking a bite of me delious ice-cream. I smile and take another. He smiles back at me.

"No problem. Are you excited?" He asks. In a few hours we are going to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. It's been about two months. I nod and smile even bigger.

"Yeah! I'm really excited. It's going to be great." I say laying my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head.

"It is." He whispers.

*******************************************************

Nate's P.O.V.

Eddie, Robin, and Andrew get into the back of my jeep while August gets into the passengers side. I get into mine and buckle up.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!" Robin shreaks.

"Rob, it's not even your baby." Andrew says laughing. We all laugh while she playfully glares.

"Well, I'm going to be her aunt." She says smiling. August laughs.

"Yep. Your going to be her aunt." She says. Robin giggles.

"How do you know it's going to be a girl?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow. August's purses her lips.

"I just know. Mothers instinct." She explains. I chuckle.

"Yeah, sure sure. That's what they all say and the baby is going to be a boy." I say. Eddie and Andrew nod.

"Yeah. I'm going to be the uncle." Eddie says.

"But Nate isn't the dad." August says quietly. It hurts to know that the baby isn't mine. And that August didn't want Chris to do that to her. Bastard. Eddie shrugs.

"So, noone cares bout' Chris." he grumbles. I sigh.

"Let's change the subject." I say quietly, grabbing August's hand. She smiles softly at me and grips it. I pull into the doctors. Everyone piles out and I open August's door for her. She smiles at me again.

"Thanks." She says holding me hand. I nod and we walk into the building. When we do, there are couples that look like they are in their twenties or thirties. They give us looks saying that we are to younge to be here. We are, but it's no our fault. August and I walk up to the desk and the lady hands us forms. We fill them out and hand them back, and go to sit down.

A couple turns to August and I, they look like they are in their early twenties.

"Hi, I'm Rachel and this is my husband Nick. Are you two married?" Rachel asks us. I shake my head.

"No." I say quietly. Rachel and Nick frown.

"How old are you two?" Nick asks.

"I'm seventeen. And Nate is turning eighteen next month." August says smiling at me. Rachel's frown grows.

"Aren't you two a little younge?" She asks. I frown and August does to.

"We didn't. I was raped. He's my boy friend." She spats turning away from them. I glance at them and they have shocked expressions on their faces. I wrap my arm around August's waist and she leans her head on my shoulder. Then a doctor walks out of a room and looks at his clip board.

"August Rogers?" He calls out. All five of us stand up and we follow him into a room.

"So, you're her boyfriend?" He asks me. I nod and hold out my hand.

"Nate." I say. He shakes my hand and smiles at me. He turns to August and smiles at her. She smiles back at him like a little kid.

"I'm August." She says holding out her hand. He shakes it.

"I'm Doctor Riley." He introduces.

"Hi. I'm August's bestest friend. Robin." Robin says shaking his hand.

"I'm Andrew, August's other best friend." Andrew says, also shaking his hand. Then Eddie.

"I'm Eddie, Nate's brother." He says. They shake hands and all that and August lays down on a table thing.

************************************************

They run the moniter over August's stomache and we all watch the screen.
"There's a head....and another?" He asks squinting at the screen. My heart almost stops."Looks like you've got twins." He says, smiling at all of us. I glance at everyone and they are attempting smiles. How in the world am I going to handle twins.

"Would you like to hear the heat beats?" He asks. August nods, smiling a little and she catches my eye and smiles more. I smile back at her and she looks back at the doctor.

He does this thing and then I hear a little bumping noise.

Only one.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have block. I'm sorry i haven't updated as frequently as usual.

Let me know if it should be a boy, or a girl. Leave a comment letting me know. And if you have any name suggestions. It would help a lot.

Thank you for commenting! And subscribing if you have.

Comments?
Ideas?
Subscribe ; )?
Thank you everyone. you are all awesome.

<3