Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Road Kill

August's P.O.V.

When I only heard one hearbeat I seriously almost threw up. Saddest moment of my life. One minute someone is telling me that I'm going to have two little babies. But now I'm only going to have one. It's like getting punched in the stomache. A tear falls from my eye and I look at Nate. He catches my eye and walks over to my side and kisses my cheek.
"We are going to have you go through surgury, because we need to get rid of the...baby." Doctor Riley tells us. I wipe my tears and nod. I look at Robin. She has tears forming in her eyes and she isn't even the mom. That's why she is my best friend.

At moments like this I wish I had Anna.

******************************************************************

Nate's P.O.V.

After August is done with the procedures we are all in her room hugging her. She is depressed about this baby. A baby that isn't even OURs. It's her's and Chris'. I'm a little sad, but not blubbering like August is.
"Auggie, It's okay. You still have lil' Robin." Robin soothes August. August laughs a little.

"Little Robin?" She asks, smiling. Robin nods.

"Yeah, I was thinking about names...." Robin says. August laughs.

"Me to. I was re-thinking about if the baby is a girl, that her name should me Anna. Cause of Anna, and how she was my best friend." She says smiling at her stomache. Robin smiles and so does everyone else.

"That's an awesome idea. What it it's a boy?" Eddie asks.

"Haden." She tells them. I smile and hold her hand. Robin squeals.

"Oh my gosh! That's adorable. Awesome idea. Haden. Very cute." She says. Andrew kisses Robin and hugs her.

"Calm yourself hun." He tells her. Robin laughs.

"Oh you be quiet." She says sitting down at the foot of the bed.

"You two..." August says laying her head back.

"When are you getting out of here?" Eddie asks leaning against the wall.

"In two hours. You guys can go. Nate can drop you off and come back." She tells everyone. I nod.

"Okay, I'll c'ya later hun." I say kissing the top of her head and standing up. We all say good bye and file out of the room and walk to my car.

August's P.O.V.

They all walk out of my room and it's quiet. I sigh and sit back on my bed and close my eyes. A nap wouldn't hurt.

**************************************************

"August." A voice says soothingly. I open my eyes, rubbing them. I sit up and look around. Standing at the door is Doctor Riley.

"August, Your father is checking you out of the hospital." He tellls me happily. My heart drops from my chest and all the way to my toes.

"Ummm....I don't live with him though. I live with Nate. I'm waiting for him to pick me up. He's just dropping everyone off. He should be here in a few minutes." I say in a rush. Doctor Riley laughs.

"Oh August, He's your father. He has permission to take you home. Now you just rest and drink fluids. Come back next week for a check up. Okay?" He instructs me. I nod stifly and get out of the bed. I get changed and everything and then I walk out of my room. It's my father.

"Hello Honey. How are you?" He asks walking towards me. He gathers me into a hug. I don't hug him back though.

"Hug me back or you're in for it. Bitch." He spats in my ear. I swallow hard and wrap my arms around his stomache and hold my breathe. He pushes me against him. Not a fatherly hug, this is a perverted hug. He pushes my chest into his and I hold back the tears. Tears of memories and what is going to happen. My past. All Coming back. I let go of him and take a few steps back, holding my stomache. If he hurts me, he's hurting the baby. I can't loose her to. Not another.
"Let's go Auggie." He says grabbing my hand and leading me out the door. He pushes me into the passenger side of the car and gets into his side.

"I can't believe you're f*cken pregnant. I'm gunna make sure that baby doesnt live." He spats at me.

"No! You can't hurt her!" I shout at me. My dad slams on the breaks and faces me.

"Don't EVER talk to me like that!" He screams at me, slapping my face. I hold my cheek, holding back the tears of fear.

"Pull over the freaking car dad!" I shout at him as he drives way over the speed limit. He side glances at me, his glare full of pure hate.

"I said don't talk to me like that! Your such a Bitch. What did I do to deserve a disgrace of a daughter like you?!" He shouts at me. I wipe my tears.

"I can't f*cken believe you dad. Your are the biggest bastard I've ever met." I scream back at him. He laughs and pulls over the car. But locks the doors with it. He turns over to me punches my face. Right in the eye. I scream and hold my eye. Then he does something I'll never forgive him for.

He punches my stomache repetivitly. He shouts at me terrible names, worse than ever and pulls my hair, and scractches me with his pocket knife. When he brought out his pocket knife he scraped my arms, my face, and my...stomache. When he finished he threw me on the side of the road.

Just like Road kill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, if I don't add drama, I suck at writing.
I hoped you liked it.
Kinda bad but I needed to add this. Let me know how you liked it.

Comments?
Ideas?
Subscribe?

Thankyou everyone who has left me a comment or subscribed. Or both. Thank you. You are all Freaking awesome :D
<3