Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Not that bad

August's P.O.V.

I sit down on Robins bed, stroking my now, empty stomache.
"Oh Auggie, You and Nate could have your own kid." Robin tells me, sitting down on her small couch that is in her room. I nod solemly.

"I know, I'm just sad that I lost both of them. I mean, it's two of them and It makes me so sad." I say quietly. Robin nods.

"I understand....Well, kinda. I've never lost a baby so I wouldn't know." She says laughing a little. I chuckle and sit up.

"So...what do you wanna do?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"How bout' we go to the mall?" She sugests. I nod.

"I havent been there forever. And need some new clothes." I say standing up and walking to my bag. We are having a sleepover. It's around five o'clock and I need to change out of my sweats and hoodie. Robin walks to her dresser and pulls out black skinny jeans and a The Maine tee. She starts to change. I pull out my ripped grey skinny jeans and put on my Cobra Starship shirt. Then slip on my red converse. I put my hair in a messy pony tail, leaving my bangs down.

"Ready?" Robin asks putting on her sweatshirt. I nod and then run back to my bag and pull out my almost forgotten object.

"What did you grab?" She asks. I smile.

"My i-pod." I say patting my pocket. Robin chuckles and we walk downstairs. Her mom and dad are in the kitchen talking to eachother. When we walk in they stop talking and smile at us.

"Where are you two heading?" Her mom asks. I smile.

"The mall. That okay?" Robin asks. Her mom smiles back at us and nods.

"Of course. But be back home before One Kay?" She says, concern in her voice. We both nod.

"Mmkay, thanks Mommy. Bye Daddy. Love you guys." Robin says to both her parents.

"Love you to Rob, Bye August." He dad says.

"Bye." I say walking towards the front door. She has such a happy family, but I cant say I'm jealous. Robin walks up behind me and pushes me through the open door. I laugh loudly and she joins me. We stumble to her car and settle our laughter.

We pull into the mall and run to the front entrance. As we open the doors I breathe in the scent. Yeah, I just breathed in the mall air. Be jealous.
It smells like perfume, greasy food, cologne and a lot of other things. Just like the mall should smell. When I was around thirteen or fourteen Anna and I would come here almost every day after school. We were mall manics. It came to the point where the storeworkers new our names and what we always bought. Sad isnt it?
"Where to first?" Robin asks turning to me. I purse my lips.

"Hot Topic?" I suggest. She grins and we run to the elevator. People giving us weird glances but we ignore them. We patietly wait for the elevator but run in when It opens. We race to press the button and I beat her.

"Hey! It's my turn to press the button." She pouts. I laugh.

"Nooo, it's my turn. Member, last time you did." I remind her. The thought strikes her.

"Oooh yeah! I can't beleive I forgot! Sorry, but I get it next time." She says narrowing her eyes at me. I laugh and nod.

"Okay, Oh! Lets go!" I say walking out of the elevator. We pass a mother with her baby and my hand travels to my stomache sadly. I look at it and pat it softly. Robin gives me a weird look, not knowing what I'm doing. She raises an eyebrow but I shake my head, telling her to forget about it. She just shrugs.

We approach Hot Topic and walk in. Lily and Mike, some of my friends are working.

"Hey Mikey, Lily." I say walking over to the counter.

"Hey Augs." They greet at the same time.

"What's up?" I ask glancing at some of the band t-shirts. A few catching my eye.

"Working. You?" Mike asks. I shrug.

"Having a sleepover with Robin. Lily, you wanna join us?" I ask her. She smiles.

"Isn't it at Robin's house though?" She questions. I nod.

"Yup, why?"

"Shouldn't you ask her first?" She asks, laughing a little. I chuckle.

"Psshh, no. I'm sure it's okay. Let me ask." I tell her turning to Robing who is across the store,"Robin! Can Lily sleepover too?!" I shout loudy.

"Fo Sho!" She shouts back. I turn back to Lily.

"You can." I say, smiling happily. Lily laughs again.

"Okay, sounds good."

"Okay. We'll all go over Robin's house then after you're done working." I say. She nods. I look at Mike and he is frowning.

"What's wrong Mikey?" I ask him. He playfully glares.

"I wasnt invited." He jokes. I laugh loudly and look over the shirts. Deciding on one to buy.

Maybe life isn't that bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
This update isnt really serious. Sorry if you wanted a serious one.
But I hope you liked it.
I'm in to good of a mood to write drama. And I decided August needs a break.
Let me know If you liked it XD
Comments?

Thank you all for commenting. It means a lot. I'll update...prolly tomorrow. If I dont I'll try to thursday.

Oh yeah! Does anyone know any really awesome bands? I'm looking for more. So if you have any good suggestions, do tell
Thanks : D

<3