Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Truth or Dare

August's P.O.V.

"Let's Play truth or dare!" Lily shouts, jumping up and down on Robin's bed. I laugh and lay on the floor.

"Lil, don't you think we're a little to old for that?" I ask. He rolls her eyes.

"It's called being a kid again Augs. You should try it." Robin replies jokingly. I stick out my tounge and sigh.

"Lily, truth or dare?" I ask, smirking. Lily squeals and falls off the bed, landing on the floor.

"Ooof! Dare!" She tells me. My smirk grows and her smile fades slowly,"Shit! No! I pick truth! I pick truth!" She tells me, her eyes widening. Robin laughs and sits on her couch, throwing a bouncey ball up and down, catching every time it falls.
"Sorry Lily, no can do. You picked dare." As I say this she bites her lip, regret in her eyes.

"I dare you run around the neighborhood shirtless." I say. Her eyes widen.

"No!!!" She shouts. Robin is laughing so hard she falls off the couch. I chuckle.

"You picked dare." I say, clicking my tounge on the roof of my mouth. She glares at me and then color drains from her face.

"But....Mike lives in this neighborhood. You KNOW I really like Mike. You're so evil." She tells me, smiling a little. I laugh and nod my head.

"I'm not finished though. Then you have to climb up to Mikes window and makeout with him." I say. Her mouth drops and she blushes.

"No.No no no no NO!" She says sternly. I sigh.

"Fine, you can wear your shirt when you climb up his window. But you still have to do it." She sighs.

"Fine. Thank you. It's about one o'clock. Are you guys going to watch?" Robin laughs.

"Yeah, Let me get my camara!" Robin runs to her dresser and pulls out her orange digital camara. Lily rolls her eyes.

"You are NOT taking pictures of me running around the street shirtless." Robin sticks out her tounge.

"What ever. Lets do this." Robin says. We all tip toe down the stairs and out the door. I shiver as a cold breeze blows. It's in the middle of March, but there is still some snow on the ground.

"God it's freezing."Lily mutters rubbing her arms. I look down at my basketball shorts and purple tanktop. Goose bumps cover my arms and legs. I shiver again and also rub my arms, trying to warm them.
Robin is warm though. She's wearing sweats and a warm hoodie.
"Lets go, it's freaking freezing." I say, my teeth chattering. Robin giggles and Lily groans.

"I hate you guys. Stupid sleepovers." She says starting to pull of her shirt.

"There she goes." Robin says, watching Lily run away from us. Or sprint. She takes a turn and we loose sight of her. Robin and I are holding our stomaches and wiping our eyes which are full of tears. Then we hear footsteps, walking fast, almost running. We both turn around and see Lily already next to us. putting her shirt on quickly. Her face is bright red and she is shivering.

"Like I said, I hate you guys so much. Someone saw me! It was a group of thirteen year olds. I guess this kid was having a sleepover cuz' about five or six of them were outside in the grass talking. As I ran by a few started to chase my, but with my awesome sprinting skills, I ran away. Leaving those hormonal teenages in the dust." She says with a triumphint grin. Robin and I laugh even harder. I fall to the ground and calm myself down.

"Wait! Your dare isnt over yet missy. You've still gotta make out with Mikey." I say to her. She nods and helps me up. We walk to his house, which is about two minutes away.

"You know which one is his?" I ask. She nods, then smirks.

"You guys are coming. Andrew and Nate slept over." My eyes widen, then i smile.

"Good Idea. Lets go." I say. Robing nods and we all climb up the side of his house and he has a balcony on his so we all get up and open the sliding door, which is surprisingly open. We all quiet our giggles and tip toe in. We make sure this is the right room, which it is thank god, and we search for our guys.

"What are we supposed to do?" Robin asks. I shrug.

"Wake them up and kiss them. But I think you should talk to Mike first. Not kiss him. That'd just scare the crap out of him." Lily nods, probably thankful. Robin holds up three fingers.
Putting one down at a time. When she gets to the third one I nudge Nate and he immiadiatly wakes up. His eyes open drowsily, trying to find out why he's woken up and then they land on me. He smiles and I lean down and kiss him lightly on the lips.

He tastes like Pizza and rootbeer. Some of my favorite things. I smile and pull away from him. I look around, Robin is talking quietly to Andrew, and the same with Lily and Mike.
"What are you guys doing here?" Nate asks, sitting up rubbing his eyes. I smile.

"We were playing truth or dare." I explain to him. He nods, smiling back.

"Im guessing you were in charge of the dare. Only you would come up with the most terrible dare. What was it?" He asks.

"I dared Lily to run around the neighbor hood shirtless. And to come here and Make out with Mickey since she likes him." He nods, chuckling.

"Then why are you and Robin here?"

"I wanted to see you." I lean down and give him a kiss. He pulls me onto his lap were we continue.

"Guys..." Robin whispers, poking my arm. I pull away from Nate, my lips tingling.

"What?" I ask her. She points to Mike and Lily, who are kissing. I grin and clap lightly. Everyone else joins in. They both pull away, blushing.

"Finally, took you guys long enough." Robin remarks. Lily blushes more and throws a pillow at her.

I yawn and lay my head on Nate's chest. We decided to crash here because we were to tired to walk all the way back. I give Nate another kiss and close my eyes.

"Good night Nate." I whisper in his ear.

"Good night August. I love you."

"I love you to."
♠ ♠ ♠
To be honest, It's just a filler.
Thank you Er!n for the good idea. I now have a plan.
Sorry it's boring but I wanted to update.
Comments?
Any good bands?

Let me know XD

<3