Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Watch me Bleed

August's P.O.V.

"Bye Lily." I call out to her as she walks out the door. She smiles and waves to me.

"Bye Auggie. I'll text you later!" She calls back. I wave and Robin closes the door. I sigh and sit on the couch next to Jacey.
"Where is he?" I mutter to myself. Robin takes a seat next to me.

"If he doesnt come in an hour, I'll have Marcus drop you off." I scrunch up my nose.

"Eww, not Marcus. He threatend Nate and I's realationship." Her eyes widen.

"What!? What did he say?" She exclaims. I shrug.

"I told him that Nate was the only one I'll ever love and he was like "We'll see about that."" I say his words in a deep voice. Jacey giggle and plays with the ring on my finger. Robin raises an eyebrow.

"He so likes you." I make a disgusted face,"Eww, no he doesnt. But I dont like him. I love Nate."

"Have you ever doubted loving him?" I was about to shake my head but stopped.

"I dont think so?" I say quietly. Robin chuckles.

"Never mind. Lets just watch TV."

After watching an hour of Extreme home Makeover, Nate doesnt show. I pick up my bags and walk towards the door, Robin and Jacey following.

"Marcus!! Come take Auggie home!" Robin shouts up the stairs. I heard footsteps but then he shows up at the door, smiling a little.

"What?" He asks,"Take August home. Nate didnt show up." She explains.

"What kind of boyfriend would forget about you?" I roll my eyes and hug Jacey.

"Bye Jace. Bye Rob, thanks for having me. I'll call you later." They both say goodbye and I walk to Marcus' car. I look up at the sky. It's going to rain. The clouds are darkning by the second. I plop down on the leather and close my eyes. The drivers side of the door opens and closes. The car starts and he pulls out of the driveway. Seconds later, I hear the pitter patter of the rain falling on the windsheild. I smile.
"I love the rain." I think aloud.

"You do?" Marcus asks. I nod and open my eyes, I press the CD button. Linkin Park starts to play. I sing along with What I've done. It's one of my favorite songs by them.
The ride to Nate and I's house is quiet and all you hear is Linkin Park singing.
"Thanks Marcus." I say getting out of the car and stepping out into the pouring rain. He nods and I close the door running up to the front door. I try to open it but it's locked. I knock loudly and wait.
A few minutes later someone answers the door. It's not Nate, nor Eddie. It's someone I never wanted to see.
"What are you doing here?" I ask her through my teeth.

"I should be asking the same thing. I'm Nate's girlfriend." Amelia tells me, a fake sweetness.

"What are you talking about. He broke up with you." I say, pain in my voice. She scoffs.

"Oh please. When was that? Six months ago. We've been going out for four months now. He came crawling back to me. He doesnt love you hun." She says to me, almost growling. I push past her and run into the kitchen, Nate is standing there looking through the fridge.
"Nate?" I whisper. He turns around, surprised.

"August...." He says, now figuring out that I'm standing right in front of him while his other girl friend is in the house. A tear falls down my face.

"Really Nate? Really. It's over. I'm tired of this." I say quietly, walking up the stairs and grabbing my old suitcase, filling it with my clothes and other things. Then I grab my guitair case. I pick up everything and walk down the stairs. Nate is kissing Amelia. What the heck?!

"Oh my God Nate." I yell at him through my tears. He pushes off Amelia. His eyes filled with sadness.

"No! It's not what it looks like!" He stutters. I roll my wet eyes.

"Yeah. Okay. I beleive you. Do you think I'm that stupid. You blew it. I hate you." I walk out the door, slamming it behind me. I pull out my i-pod and start playing Watch Me Bleed by Scary kids Scaring Kids.

My tears dont stop and I know I look like a freak. My face is probably covered in makeupy tears. My hoodie isnt that warm so the freezing rain isnt helping. I zip it up all the way and leave my hood down. I take my hair out of the pony tail and let the rain soak it.
"August?!" I hear somebody yell. I turn around, searching for the owner of the voice. Andrew. He is standing out by the front door of his house. He closes the door and runs toward me.
"What's wrong?! Where are you going? Why do you have all of your things?" He asks me. I wipe my face.

"Nate cheated on me." I whisper. His worried look turns into anger.

"What?!" He almost shouts. He gathers me into a hug and I sobb into his chest.

"Amelia." His grip on my tightens.

"No." He whispers. I nods and let go of him.

"Let me drive you to Robin's house. Me and Mike have some business to take care of." He grummbles, pulling me to his car. I sit down on the warm seat and let the tears fall.

When Andrew pulls into Robin's drive way, the rain is only drizzling. I step out of the car, carring my load of things with me. Andrew knocks on the door. Robin opens it. She was smiling till she got a good look at me.

"What's wrong?" She asks pulling me into the house.

"Nate....cheated." Her jaw drops.

"No." She growls. I nods solemly and she pushes me onto the couch. Marcus comes walking down the stairs, and gets a good look at me. My uglyness.

"What happend Auggie?" He asks me, sitting down next to me. I let out a sobb and grab him. He wraps his arms around me and holds me in a hug.

Maybe he isnt that bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
STupid Nate.
Opinions on Nate and Marcus??
Comments?
I got three subscribers! Yay!!
Thankyou!!!