Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Hide and Seek

August's P.O.V.

I've been at Robin's house for about a month. The last day of school is tomorrow and I'm so excited.
But going to school is hard. I see Nate and Amelia holding hands, sharing kisses. It breaks my heart into peices every time I look at them. Andrew and Mike beat him up bad. He wasnt in school for a week. I didnt ask about what, or how they did it. I didnt really want to know.

Marcus and I are close. Closer than I ever thought possible. He's very sweet and caring. Quite protective to. Almost like an older brother. He tried hitting on me millions of times, and I try my best to ignore him whenever he does. I walk into Robin and I's shared bedroom and I sit on my cot.
Her parents had one put in for me and they were nice about me staying here. They are almost like my real parents. I turn on the small TV and Narnia is on. I smile, it's one of my old favorite movies. In the beginning part of the movie, where Edmund is talking to the Whitch someone knocks on the door.
"Come in." I say quietly. The door opens and Jacey walks in and jumps into my lap.

"Auggie!" She squeals hugging me tightly. I raise an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. She grins.

"I'm playing Hide and seek tag with Marcus and he asked me to ask you to play. Well, he told me to beg you." She explains giving me a puppy dog face. I smile and nod.

"I'll play. Where's Marcus?" She stands up, wiping off her yellow sundress. She grabs my hand and pulls me off the cot and out the door. Puffing in and out. I guess I need to loose some weight. Jacey leads me into Marcus' room. He is sitting on his bed, looking at the ceiling. His brown straight hair covering his eyes, which are closed.
"Hide and seek tag?" I ask him, a smirk playing my lips. His eyes shoot open and he turns his head to me.

"You're playing?" I nod,"Good. Jace, you're it. Go in the closet and count to one hundred." She nods her head, grinning wide. She runs into his closet and her small voice starts counting slowly. I roll my eyes and walk out the door and look down the hall.
"Come with me! I have the perfect place." He whispers in my ear, grabbing my hand. He leads me into Robin and I's room. Then into the closet. Then there is a door on the ceiling. He opens it and crawls up and grabs my hands and pulls me up to.
"You do know we are playing with a four year old. She'll never find us up here." I whisper to him. He smirks.

"My point exactly." My shake my head at him, laughing.

"You're such a terrible big brother." I say, shoving his shoulder. He falls back onto the hard floor, touching his heart.

"I am not! I love Jace, but she can be annoying as heck." I roll my eyes and lean against the small wall. The room/atic we are in is probably five feet tall and maybe ten feet wide. Pretty big for an atic.
"Sooo, August. Wanna play twenty questions?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Twenty questions? What are we? Ten?" He rolls his eyes.

"I'll go first. Who was your first kiss?" I purse my lips, tapping my chin.

"Nate." I whisper after a few minutes. My heart cracks just thinking about him.Marcus frowns.

"That jerk, the one who broke your heart and cheated on you with the girl who made him break up with you a million times!!" He almost shouts at me. A tear falls from me, memories pouring back into my mind. Bad and good. Mainly bad. Bad because that's what fills my past. Bad memories. I nod my head, looking at my hands.
"Are you crying?" He asks me in a whisper. I sniffle and dont look up,"Oh Augs...I didnt mean to bring it all back." He gathers me into a hug and pulls me onto his lap. I cry on his shoulder and grip his shirt with white knuckles. He rubs circles on my back and runs his hand through my hair.
"I hate him." I whisper quietly. Marcus chuckles.

"I dont blame you." Saying this, I laugh quielty.

"He hurt me so many times. I thought it was over. All the heart break, but I guess not. I dont think I'm going to take him back." He raises an eyebrow.

"What makes you think he will? Honestly, I dont think he ever liked you. It's not right to hurt someone as amazing as you." I smile weakly and pull away from him, looking into his ice blue orbs. Beautiful. I notice his eyes moved from mine, to my lips. I smirk a little and grab his neck, pulling his lips to mine. The move in perfect rythm, untill the door opens.
"Well well well, look what we have here Jace." Robin says with a smirk. We pull away, our breathing heavier than normal. A blush creeps along my cheeks and I jump down from the door, landing with a thud. Robin shoots me a look, smiling a little and sets down Jacey.
She looks at me and Marcus.
"You two cheated! This game is over!" She says, laughing. Marcus laughs with her, narrowing his eyes playfully.
"You better run kid!" That makes her squeal. She runs out the door, Marcus winking at me, making my blush redden. He runs out the door, chuckling.
"You better explain, because either you and Marcus were just making out in my atic, or my eyes are deceiving me." Robin tells me sititing on her bed, eyeing me with a smile. I blush again and sit across from her.

"Well, we were playing hide and seek and we hid together. And then he was being...amazing. And I kissed him. It was different than the kisses I shared with Nate. This was better." Robin giggles.

"Finally, you're over Nate. That didnt take forever at all." She mutters under her breath. I laugh hitting her with a pillow, making her fall off her bad.

"So...do you like Marcus?" She asks me, standing up, wiping off her skinny jeans. I smile and nod sheepishly.

"Yes." I stand up and walk over to my dresser that Robin gave me. I get a blue tank top with lace stuff outlineing the bottom and top. Forming a small V-neck. A pair of Batman boxers and my white tube socks with three blue lines at the top. I get changed quickly and run a brush through my hair. I put on a little make up and walk down the stairs and to the kitchen. Marcus, Mr and Mrs C, and Jacey are there talking. Not about anything inparticular. Robin comes down the stairs after me, wearing a similar out fit, except she's wearing spider man boxers and her tanktop is red. And her tube socks are solid orange.
"Hey Everyone." I say jumping up on the counter, grabbing a cupcake that's sitting there.
"Hey August." Marcus says to me quietly, smirking a little. I blush and look at the cupcake. I take another bite and swing my legs back and fourth.
"Mommy! I saw August and Marcus kissing!" Jacey yells loudly. I choke on a peice of cupcake and Marcus blushes. Mr, and Mrs C look at us, raising an eyebrow.

"Kissing?" Mrs.C asks. I blush and look at Marcus, hoping he would answer. But he looked at me instead.

"Uhhh...Yeah." I say. Everyone laughs except the both of us.

"Well, you two would make a cute couple." She tells us, patting our heads and pulling Mr.C and Jacey out of the room. She gives Robin a look on the way. She glances at us and smirks.

"The rents' approve. Nice." She laughs at herself and follows her family out of the room. I blush and glance at Marcus, who is now standing in front of me. He puts a hand lightly on my neck and pulls me into a kiss.

As he pulls away he grins.

"Be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky...I know.
My computer is going to die and I needed to finish this before it did.
Happy Gobble day for those who celebrate this wonderfull holiday.
I'm pretty sure I gained fifty pounds XD
Comments?
Subscribe?