Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Abusive

August's P.O.V.

I pull myself away from Nate, not willingly, but because Marcus was getting mad. I look up at Nate. He is staring back down at me. Regret in his eyes. Bringing tears to my eyes. I stand on my tippy toes and give him a light kiss on the cheek.

I step back and wave slightly.
"Bye Nate." I whisper, turning around.

"Bye Auggie. I love you." He just barley whispers. More tears fall when he says that. Marcus has a look on his face that says he's mad. And I mean reallly mad. Robin's eyes are watering, and Andrew's fists are clenched. He isnt that fond of Nate anymore. I start walking, leaving them all behind.

Marcus grabs my arm, turning me around. I try to release his tight grip off of my arm but he doesnt budge.
"Marcus, let go of my arm please." I say, cringing as his grip tightens. Robin and Andrew walk up behind us.
"We're gunna head home. You guys coming?" She asks. Marcus smiles.

"We'll catch up with you later. Bye Andy." We all say goodbye and they walk off. I turn back to Marcus and he is frowning.
"Why'd you kiss him?" He ask me, disapointment in his voice. More tears follow the paths of the earlier ones.
"Because." I whisper.

"Oh please. Because is not an answer." He scoffs. I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to block the tears of fear. He's getting a little scary. I whimper as he grabs my other arm.

"I'm not your girlfriend. Why do you care?" When I say that he lets go of my arm and I feel a sharp sting on my cheek. I let out a sob and touch my cheek softly. But Marcus grabs my hand before I could,"Listen. You're my girlfriend. And You're going to do what I say when I say it. Got it B*tch?" He demands. He's evil. I let out another sob.

"W-what? W-what d-did I d-do?" I manage to get out. I feel another sting and my head jerks to the side. That one hurt.

"Don't speak unless you're spoken to. And tell anyone about this I'll make sure you never talk again." He spats, getting in my face. I nod weakly and let him drag me home.

Nate's P.O.V.

I'm walking to my car, Amelia holding my hand in a death grip. Why was I stupid? Why did I cheat on August? I loved her. Hell, I still do. I hear a sob and I look around for the owner.

I see Marcus talking to August. And she has tears flowing down her beautiful cheeks. I feel a pang in my chest. What is he doing to her. August cries something and Marcus slaps her so hard her delicate head jerks to the side.
"Nate, let's go." Amelia demands from inside of my car. I tear my eyes off of August and get into the car. I look for a final time and see Marcus dragging her down the side walk.

I grip the stearing wheel tightly. Tight enough that my knuckles are white. I love August. I need her. I know she still loves me. She has to. I cant live without her.

I pull into Amelia's new house and walk to the front door. Before she walks in I stop her.

"Amelia?" I ask her quietly. She smirks back at me

"Yeah Babe?" I sigh.

"It's over." She gasps and frowns,"Why babe?" She asks, touching my chest. I take her hand off of me and start walking back to my car.

"I just cant do it anymore. I cant." I say, tears forming in my eyes. She nods sympotheticly.

"You still like August?" I look up at her, surprised she isnt screaming. I nod slowly.

"Yeah. Are you okay?" I ask her. She smiles, laughing lightly.

"Yes i am. Can we still be friends?" I cock my head to the side and nod.

"Sure. I gotta go now. I'll text you later. Bye." I hurry inside my car. What's up with her? She's actually being....nice? I pull out of her driveway and drive back to my house.

I step through the front door and walk into the Kitchen, where Eddie is talking to his new girlfriend. Emily. She really nice. And cute. She's about Five foot and a burnette.
"Hey Eddie, Em." I greet, sitting down on the counter. Emily waves and Eddie pats my back.

"Hey dude. What's wrong? You look like you've been crying. And You dont really cry." He asks me, sitting at the table, Emily following close behind. I blush, damn.

"It's August." I mummble. Eddie frowns, nodding slowly.

"Still not over her?" He asks. My eyes nearly pop out of my head.

"Get over her?! Dude, I'm in Freaking Love with her! I'll never get over her!" I shout at him. He puts his hands up, like he's surrendering.

"Sorry dude. I didnt mean to hit a soft spot. I didnt think you liked her that much." He says in a defensive tone. I sigh looking down at my hands.

"You know Nate...You should talk to her." Emily tells me in her soft voice. I look up surprised. She isnt that much of a talker.

"I will, tomorrow at least. But can I tell you guys something. Something that I saw today?" They both nod,"Well, I was leaving the park and I saw Robin's brother, who August may be going out with, slap her twice." I confess. Emily gasps.

"Oh my god. Not an abusive relationship. You need to do something Nate. You cant let her be abused. Didnt you say that August was abused by her father. It isnt healthy. By the way you describe her, she definelty doesnt deserve this." I nod.

"I'll do something tomorrow." I say walking up the stairs and into my room.

August's P.O.V.

Today is the last day of school. I wasnt looking forward to it at all. Marcus now being abusive and all. I mean really! Where the heck did that come from?! I groan and sit up. Robin is teasing her hair and also putting on her makeup.

"What time is it?" I ask her. She checks her ipod clock.

"Eh, seven thirty. You've got a half hour." She tells me casually. I stick my tounge out at her for not waking me up and search through my dresser for something to wear. I grab my ripped black skinny jeans and my dark purple tank top. I put on a black hoodie over that and tease my brown hair. Which has grown. Except for my bangs. I cut them myself awhile ago. I'm not that bad at that.

I put on some heavy black makeup. I'm not in a great mood, even if it is the last day of school. I take my ipod off it's charger and place it in my pocket. Along with my celphone.
"Cute outfit."Robin Comments. I look at her outfit. She's wearing a pink and black plaid skirt with a black button up shirt. With black tights and pink converse. I smile.
"Thanks. Yours is to." She thanks me and we walk down the stairs. Marcus is sitting at the table eating toast. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a Mayday Parade shirt. He smirks at me and stands up. Slinging his arm around my shoulders.

It's going to a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was attacked in the middle of writing this by a lady bug. I hate those things so much. They scare the crap out of me. :D
Marcus is evil : p
Nate is All good.
Dramaaaa in the next chapter DX
Comments?
Subscribe?
I love you :p