Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Belle of the Boulevard

August's P.O.V.

Robin, Marcus, and I walk out of the house and into Marcus' car. I sit down, trying not to look scared. He's been giving me looks all morning and I'm freaking out. I dont like this at all. Robin starts to talk about random stuff with me on our journey to school. I put on a fake smile and say "Yeah" Or "Uh huh" at the right times. She doesnt notice anything peculier, though I wish she did.

We pull into the school and I get out of the car. Marcus walks over to me and grabs my hand tightly. I try my best not to cringe and hold it limply. I walk in the middle of the both of them. Marcus greets people and gives me weird looks. Being with the "It" boy is odd for me. Finally he lets go of my hand and kisses me forcefully. I attempt kissing him back but just cant. We seperate and he glares at me and stalks away. I shudder unnoticeably. I meet up with Andrew and Robin who are by my locker.
"What's wrong Auggie? You seen kinda weird today." Robin asks me curiously. I smile fakely, chuckling,"Nothings wrong." I'm tempted to say,"Your brother is threatning me and Im forced to be with him even though I dont like him. Oh, and he's abusing me." But of course I dont. I dont exactly want to die any time soon.

I grab my books and put my ipod in my ears, making my way to English. I'm listening to Belle of the Boulevard by Dashboard Confessinal. I walk through the door and take a seat in the back of the room, tapping my foot to the music. I start doodling on my notebook randomly untill someone taps my desk. I look up and see Mrs.Carter glaring at me. I crack an inocent smile and take out my headphone. Everyone turned around in their seat, staring at me.

"What did I say about listening to music in my class August?" She asks me, crossing her arms across her chest. I shrug,"I dunno. I was probably listening to music when you told us." I say sitting casually in my seat. She glares at me.

"Don't talk to me like that. To the office." She says, walking back to the front of the room. She turns back to us and catches me, still sitting in my seat, listening to my ipod. Her pinched up face gets red and she stalks over to me and slams her fist on my desk. I jump surprised and the class laughs.

"Did you hear me correctly August? Office." She says, trying to be calm. I cock my head to the side,"What was that?! I cant hear you. My music must be to loud." I yell to her, smirking slightly. She grabs my ipod from my hands and I make a pouty face.
"I was listening to that." I inform her. She sighs.

"Office August. Now." I glare at her and pick up my bag and snatch my ipod away. A few people laugh and I shoot them glares.

"Bye bye teach." I say closing the door. I start roaming the hallways. Not really going to the office. I put my headphones back into my ears and put on a random song. Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Watch me Bleed. A sad song. I sing along softly. Wishing I had my guitar with me. Even though this song uses a piano. The song ends and the second it's quiet I hear my name.
"August?" A voice asks. I turn around and smile at who I see.

"Hey Nate." I greet him, walking up to his lovelieness. I give him a hug. He makes me feel safe. Even though he did so many terrible things, I cant let go.

"What are you doing, skipping class?" He asks me. I let go of him, chuckling.

"I'm supposed to be in the office but..." I dont finish my sentence though. He knows.

"Yeah, I was to. So, August...I have to ask you something." I nod, waiting for him to go on. "Well, At the park....I saw Marcus Hit y-" He is cut off by a person that I dont really want to hear.
"August! Why are you talking to him?!" Marcus yells at me, grabbing my wrist. My eyes widen with fear as pain shoots up my arm. His grip is tighter than ever. I blink long and hard, trying to hold back the tears of pain and fear.
"Marcus...let go. You're hurting me." I whimper, opening my eyes. Tears fall freely down my face. I look at Nate with blurry eyes.

And Let me tell you. He did not look happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. And fillerish.
I'm sorry but I felt like writing this.
Did you like it?
August has a bad side XD
Comments?