Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Nurse

August's P.O.V.

Nate walks up to Marcus and rips his hand off of my throbbing wrist. Then He punches him square in the face. I hear a sickning crack and Marcus falls to the ground. He stands up and tries to punch Nate but he dogdes is, making Marcus fall forward. Nate grabs him and punches him repeatdly. I slide down from leaning on the lockers and wrap my arms around my legs, watching them.

Nate is winning by a lot and Marcus looks terrible. Finally Nate sighs and Marcus stumbles to the ground. His nose and lip bleeding. Nate runs up to me and pulls me off the ground and into his arms. I whimper as he crushes my broken wrist. He immiadiatly pulls away and exaimes it. He frowns and kisses my forehead.
"It's broken. Let me take you to the nurse." He tells me quietly, putting his hand in my uninjured one. I stop in my tracks and turn to Marcus, pointing to him,"What about him?" Nate chuckles and shrugs.
"I guess leave him." He tells me simply. I shrug and the bell rings. Shit. People starting piling out of the rooms, a few noticing Marcus' limp body.

Nate quickly leads me out of the mob of people surrounding him. A few people gasp, and some even laugh. I smirk lightly. Nate hurt him because he hurt me. Nate opens the office door for me and I thank him, walking through it. We walk up to the reception desk lady. She has short hair cut in a bob and is in her early thirties. I think. She smiles up at us, cocking her head to the side curiously.
"What's up?" She asks us. I was about to speak but Nate gets to it before me.

"She fell down the stairs and I think she broke her wrist." He lies perfectly. The lady gets a surprised look and leads us to the nurse office.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short short short!
I'll make up for it tonight.
I'll make a really long one.
And If I cant, I'll try to put up to new ones.
It's ending soonies.
About 7 more chapters left. Then the sequel.
I might go over 40. Maybe 45. Or maybe less. But thank you all for commenting. I love you guys XD Subscribe? Comment?