Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

END

TWO YEARS LATER****

"Shit. No! No! NO!" I drop the little stick on the ground and collapse on the toilet.

"Auggie, let me in!" Robin shouts through the door. When I don't answer she fiddles with the door and it opens."What's wrong!?" She asks. I nudge the test on the floor with my foot. Robin looks at it and back at me, her face surprised."You're not..." She doesn't finish because of the look on my face.
"My wedding...it's in two days! I cant believe this." I whimper. Robin chuckles and hugs me.

"Well, at least you'll still fit into your dress. Which, by the way, is beautiful." I laugh a little and let go of her.
"You're right. And this wedding is going to be amazing. Emily, Lily and Jamel and being the bridesmaids and You being the maid of honor. Only if Anna were here. She would be so happy." Robin smiles at me and touches my shoulder.
"It's all right." I smile and nod a little. Then a pang out panic hits me.

"When do I tell Nate?" Robin shrugs."Honeymoon." I smile and nod.

"Okay. Good plan. Now we just have to wait for the wedding."

**************************************************************

"Oh my god! You look so amazing!" Robin squeals. I blush and squirm in my dress. Lily and Jamal are grinning at me."You really do Augs. You can't deny it." Lily says fixing up my hair. Jamal nods and puts on some more of my make up. Robins mom walks into the room and gasps at me.
"August....You look gorgeous!" She says, tears forming. I smile warmly and gather her into a hug.
"You helped me so much. Thank you." I say, tears also gathering in my eyes. She chuckles and pulls away from here.
"Eddie is coming. And Jacey is to." Eddie is walking me down the aisle and Jacey is the flower girl. And when she says that Eddie walks into the room, wearing a tux. His hair is all pretty and he looks nice. He stops in his tracks when he sees me.

"Oh my god...August....you look amazing. My brother is so damn lucky." Eddie says pulling me into a hug."Thanks Eddie. And I mean everything." He laughs and pulls away from me. He starts talking to Emily and everyone.
"Auggie!" A little girl shouts. I turn towards the voice and find Jacey wearing a cute black and white dress. Her hair is french braided and she is holding a white basket with purple flowers in it.
"Aww, Jace you look adorable." I complement. She giggles.

"Thank you. You look very pretty to." She tells me. I smile and thank her. Then Robin's mom calls for every ones attention.

"Okay everyone! Places. Jacey, Girls. Lets go." Everyone gets in line. Eddie appears at my side and grabs hold of my arm. I grip it tightly, practically hyperventilating.

"Auggie, calm yourself. You'll ruin your makeup." Eddie reassures. I laugh nervously and take a deep breath.
"What if he thinks I'm ugly?" I ask him, worry in my voice. Eddie rolls his eyes.

"Then he'd be a freaking idiot. Hun, you look beautiful." I smile and kiss his cheek. We walk down the hall and through the doors. Nate comes into view and I don't look away from his grinning face. I come up to him and he grabs my hands. I don't focus on anything but his eyes. Blue eyes that are glowing. Then it's time to say the vows.
"I do." I say in a shaky loud voice.
"You may now kiss the bride." And with that I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him passionately on the lips.

*******************************
***********************

"C'mon, your dancing. No matter what." Nate says grabbing my hand, leading me to the dance floor. I roll my eyes and put my arms around his shoulders. He puts his on my waist and pulls me close. Then....our song comes on.

*The dawn is breaking, A light, shining through.*

"I love you so much." He whispers in my ear.

*I worry, I wont see your face.....light up again*

I kiss him on the lips."I love you too."

*I somehow find, you and I collide*

"That's good." He says, pressing his lips to mine again.

*Even the best fall down sometimes, even the stars refuse to shine.*

"If it wasn't...we'd have some problems." I point out. He grins, chuckling lightly. He leans his forehead on mind and we sing along with the song until it ends.

Officially the best moment of my life.

**************************************************************

"Nate....I have a confession to make." I whisper, playing with a string on his shirt. Nate laughs and looks up at me."And what would that confession be?" He asks. I smile lightly and shrug.
"I'm serious." I mutter. Nate sits up and pulls me onto his lap."Spill."

"I'm pregnant." Nate goes still for a minute then I feel his lips on mine. When he pulls away he's grinning. I cock my head to the side.
"You're not mad?" He bursts out laughing.

"Why would I be mad? I could never be mad at you."He whispers. I roll my eyes and then smile.

"I thought since...I'm having a baby..." Nate rolls his eyes this time.

"I wouldn't be mad about that. I'm happy. We'll have a family." I smile at that and once again, ,press his lips to mine.

**********Time skip to nine months***************************

"One more push! C'mon Auggie!" The nurse yells at me. I squeeze Nate's hand, holding back a scream. But I just yell it out anyway.

"HOLY SHIT!!! GET IT OUT!!!" I scream, pushing one more time. Nate chuckles and then we hear crying. I lay back on my bed. Completely exhausted and bathing in my own sweat.

"It's a girl." The doctor says. Nate comes back up to me and kisses my wet forehead.

"Good job babe." He says, sitting down. I groan and attempt slapping his face. The nurse walks over with a pink little bundle in her arms. I hold out my arms and the doctor places the baby in them. I hold her close to me and push past the blanket.
"Say cheese!" Robin screams. I glare at her as the light flashes. She runs to my side to see the baby. I look into the blue little orbs. She smiles at me and giggles. I start to cry right then.
"Babe, why are you crying?" Nate asks. I laugh through my tears, sounding like a donkey.

"She's so beautiful." I mange to get out. Nate laughs and kisses my cheek.

"What are we going to name her?" He asks. I purse my lips and look back into her eyes.

"Analee." I whisper. Nate smiles, nodding.

"That's a great name. I think her middle name should be Kenny." I grin and nod.

"Analee Kenny Rayne."
♠ ♠ ♠
http://weddingdressesreviews.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wedding-dresses.jpg
This is her dress ^^^^^^^^

http://www.jormabridal.com/tea_length_bridesmaid/tea_lf108.jpg
This is the bridesmaids and made of honors dresses...^^^

Did you like it?
The first chapter for the sequel will be out in a few minutes....
Comments on it?
I really hoped you liked this : ]