Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Long term Realtionship

August's P.O.V.

After ten minutes of listening to Nate's heart, I get bored. I stand up and walk to my few bags. I look through one and find my sweats and my All Time Low shirt. I smile to myself and walk through the door. I look through the big hallway and tap my chin. I walk to what I think is the bathroom and knock on the door.
"Hold on!" A voice yells. I giggle the door opens. It's Eddie. He grins at me.

"I'd give it a minute babe. I stunk it up." He says, walking away laughing. I laugh and walk in.

I swear I almost die. I start coughing.

"Holy crap! Dude! What the hell did you eat?!" I ask inbetween coughs. He laughs and I close the door. My eyes seriously watering. I quickly change and scramble out of the room as fast as I can. I take deep breaths and Eddie walks by still laughing.

"That took about five seconds for you to change. Nice." He says chuckling. He walks down the stairs and I walk into Nates room. He is still sleeping. I laugh quietly and get my guitar. I sit on the bed carefully and start playing Summers Song by Chase Coy. It's a really beautiful song. The guitar parts he plays is unbelievable. I sing softly along with my guitar. I may not have the best voice but you need to sing with it otherwise it doesnt sound right.

In the middle of the song someone starts singing along with me. And they have a pretty freaking good voice. It was Nate of course. I smile and continue singing and playing. When I finish the song we both look at eachother. He got up and sat across from me and smiles.

"You're really good." He complaments. I blush and smile.

"Thanks. Your not that bad yourself." we both laugh.

"So...You like Chase Coy?" He asks. My eyes widen.

"I love him!"I say loudly. He laughs.

"I can see that."He says. I stick my tounge out at him and laugh.

"Whatever. Sooo...What are we doing today?" I ask. He shrugs.

"What do you want to do?"

"Go to the park. Or just play guitar and hang out." I suggust.

"How bout' both?"He asks. I nod.

"Sounds good. You go get dressed and stuff and we'll leave." I demand jokingly. He salutes.

"Yes ma'am." I laugh and start playing Happy by Nevershoutnever. Nate laughs and grabs clothes out of his dresser and turns to me.

"Don't look." He demands. I blush and look down, still singing and playing Happy. He laughs and gets dressed quickly.

"Okay, Lets go." He says. I laugh and get up. We walk downstairs. Eddie is about to leave. He says goodbye and walks out the door. We grab sweat shirts and walk out the door. We start walking down the street huddling close together since its Snowing out. Yeah, we're walking. I don't know why. I guess since he lives right by the park and all. We just walk in silence untill we get there.

There is a little girl, not yet in school, and she's with her mom and dad. She girl had blonde hair in pig tails and is wearing a huge jacket, laughing while her parents push her on the swings. It's quite adorable. It reminded me of me and my parents. Well, before my mom died. They were all laughing, having a great time. It made me really sad. It made me miss my parents. Even though daddy was alive, I missed the old him. And I really missed mom.
I would do anything to get her back.

"August? Why are you staring at them?" Nate asks snapping me out of it. I look away from the family.

"Cause." I whisper. He arches an eye brow.

"Cause?" He questions.

"They remind me of my family. Before." I say quietly. He sighs and puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Listening to the famlies laughs. Untill I hear a shrill, higher squeal shrieak. That definetly didnt mix well. My eyes shoot open and a blonde girl is running towards us with a boy trailing behind her.
"Nate!!" The girl screams loudly. He takes his arm away from me and stands up with open arms. The girl runs into them and kisses his face. The boy with her sighs obviously annoyed. His eyes look into mine and he smiles. Then walks over to me.

"Hey. I'm Andrew." He tells me holding out his hand. I smile back at him and take his hand.

"August." I say quietly. He smile wider and holds my hand longer than needed. I take my hand away and put them in my pockets. My eyes wander over to Nate and the girl who are still...sucking faces. I scrunch up my nose.

"That's Amelia. And you obviously know Nate. They had a long term realtionship and we skipped and were going to his house but she saw you guys ere'. How do ya' know Nate?" Andrew asks.

"Friend. How do you know Amelia?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"Friend. I kinda wanted more but she has been LT with him for over three years now and it's really annoying. They haven't seen eachother in about a year and a half." He explains. My heart sinks. Three years?

"He's never mentioned her. Where are you guys from?"

"New York City." He says sighing. I raise my eyebrows.

"NY?! Holy Crap! You guys came from like three states!" I say loudly. Nate and Amelia stop kissing and look at me. She gives me a disgusted look.

"Could you keep it down hun? We're kinda busy." She says turning back to Nate. Eating his face. I practicly gag.

"Yeah...she decided to skip Now. When we have a million tests. I swear. The things I do for her." He grumbles. I smile.

"Awww, you really love her." I say smiling bigger. He blushes.

"Yeah...A lot. She just hasnt figured it out yet."

"She can't even hear can she? She's only a few feet away and well, she's sucking of Nates face she probably wouldnt hear a tornado blowing through." I say jealousy sneaking across my face and voice.

"You like Nate, Eh?" Andrew asks. I blush and nod.

"A lot." I say quietly.

Nates P.O.V.

While Amelia is practicly eating me I overhear part of August's and Andrews Conversation.

"Awww, You really love her." August says, I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Yeah...A lot. She just hasn't figured it out yet." Andrew says sheepishly.

"She can't even hear, can she? She's only a few feet away and well, she's sucking of Nate's face she probably wouldnt hear a tornado blowing through." I hear jealousy in her voice. I smile into the kiss.

"You like Nate, Eh?" He asks her. I grow tense, waiting for the answer.

"A lot."

And my hear practicly stops beating.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOOOOO...Suspenceful eh? tehe Just kidding.

Thank you for the comments, and suscribing if you have.

Any ideas? Let me know. I would love them.

And if you don't like the layout let me know. I'm trying to figure this whole thing out still.

Well, Good night. School tomorrow. Great.

Bye