Status: Finished

I Eat Cupcakes For Breakfast

Sucking Faces

August's P.O.V

After awhile I got bored of watching Nate and Amelia sucking face, so I went over to the snow covered swing and sat down. It's not the fact that he has a girlfriend that bothers me, I think it's the fact that he let me fall for him. I bet he knew. I shouldn't have done it. I shouldnt have allowed myself to fall for his beautifullness. It just made my life more suckish and complicated. I start pumping my legs, forcing myself to go higher and try to forget it all.

"August..." Nate calls. I stop pumping and just lets the swing stop by itself. Amelia is haning on his arm and Andrew is looking at her desperately, probably wishing that she was in love with him instead of Nate. Sound farmiler? I look up at him, pain and saddness in my eyes, clearly visible.
"Yeah?" I ask quietly, showing no emotion in my voice.

"Wanna head home? Amelia and Andrew are only staying for a day or two." He explaings. I nod my head and put my hood up. I stand up and walk behind the group. Andrew is just walking along with them, not talking or paying attention. I sigh and listen to their converstation.
"So Natey, Can we share a room?" Amelia asks rubbing his arm. Nate smiles.

"Of course, Love." He says kissing her head. Jealously tears at my heart. Amelia giggles.

"You sounded Oh so sexy when you said that hun. Do it again." She says in a baby voice.

"Of course....Love." He says in a flirty tone. One that i've never heard. I guess people use it when they are in love. He won't ever talk to me that way. I sigh and ignore the tears that are threatning to fall.

Finally, we reach the house. Nate and Amelia head for the living room when I walk upstairs. Andrew just stands there. I smile a little.

"C'mon Andrew." I say gesturing him to follow me. He smiles a little, He looks like he's in pain. We walk up the stairs and into Nate's room. I sigh and sit on the bed. Andrew sits at the desk and looks at his hands. I look at my lap and play with my hands.

"This sucks." Andrew mummbles. It sounds like he's crying. I nod, holding back the unwanted tears.

"Tell me about it." I say to him. I just let them fall. They pour down my cheeks like a waterfall. I hug my knees and start to sob. Making those weird noises, you make when you sobb really hard. Andrew looks up and his face is streaked with tears. He stands up and sits next to me on the bed. He hugs me. We both just cry into eachothers shoulders. Knowing we are the only people who know how we both feel.

Are sobs slowly turn into soft quiet tears. They just won't stop. I let go of Andrew and sit back. He smiles a little at me.
"Thanks August. I feel louds better." He says sighing. I smile back at him and wipe my eyes.

"I guess letting it all out does help. Do you want to hang out with me and my friends tonight. You know...get out of the house and get them out of our heads?" I ask him. He nods smiling.

"Okay, when they get out of school, I'll ring them up." I say quietly. He nods and my stomache grumbles. I giggle softly and stand up.

"Wanna get some food?" I ask him. He nods. We both walk down stairs and into the kitchen. When we walk in Nate and Amelia are once again, sucking faces. I'm honestly a little fed up with the whole thing. Irritated, I clear my throat.

"Ahem...Cough Cough." I say sarcasticly, when they dont seperate I roll my eyes and throw a plasic spoon on the counter at them.
"What the Hell?!" They both say together, seperating. I cross my arms across my chest and smile, fakely at them.

"Hi, nice to see you to can do somthing else besides eat eachother. I just wanted to get some food and be able to eat it without eating. So please, untill i'm out of the room, stop kissing...or whatever it is that you two are doing. Thanks." I say walking to a cupboard and grabbing a cookie. Andrew bursts out laughing and Amelia is glaring at me. And Nate? He just looks plain pissed.
I walk out of the kitchen eating my cookie and into the den. I sit on the couch and Andrew sits on the one of two recliners. He turns on the Tv and puts on discovery channel. Myth Busters is on. I squeal, every time I went to Anna's, I would watch this. It's seriously the best show ever. I watch the show eating my cookie slowly. Enjoying it. Then the door opens and Nate and Amelia walk in. Amelia is hooked onto Nates arm and Nate has an emotionless face on. He takes to remote from Andrew and turns off the Tv. I frown. It was just getting good.

"Hey!" I shout, cookie crumbs flying out of my mouth. Andrew laughs and Amelia frowns at me in disgust. Nate just shakes his head with disapointment.

"Amelia and I are going upstairs. So you two can sleep in here or something tonight. Don't bother us." Nate says, without emotion, and they walk out of the room. Amelia, with a smug look on her face, follows. I frown. Was that really nessacery?! I couldnt help it. I jump off the couch and run up to Nate and Amelia who are making their way up the stairs. I run up ahead of them and stop them. Tears running down my face.

"Really Nate?! Really?! Was that even...How could you?! You...Your such an Ass! I hate you! I never wanna see your Freaking face again!" I scream in his face. I run up the stairs sobbing. I grab my few bags and run down the stairs bumping into them. Nate tries to stop me by grabbing my arm, but I pull it away and run down the stairs. Sobbing like mad I run out the front door and make my way down the street. I'm sure the school let out by now. I run all the way to Robins house. Not caring about the stares I was getting from the kids that were out of school. I run into two people that were walking and my bags fall to the ground. Me falling with them.

"What the-?!" A girl shouts turning to me, "August?" Robin asks. She bends down to me.

"What's wrong? What happened? Where were you today? Where are you going?" she questions. I just sob. Chris, who I also ran into, bends down next to me and hugs me tightly. I sob into his chest.

"Lets get her to my house." Robin says. Chris nods, picking me up bridal style. Robin carries my bags. It only took a few minutes because we were already close to her house in the first place.

When we walk into her house, Chris carries me to Robins room. He sets me down and strokes my hair, wiping my cheeks. Robin sets my bags down and sits across from us.

"Care to explain?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to Becca! I hope you get better :D And BE HAPPY!!! I hope this lifts your mood!

And thank you for the comments and stuff. It means a lot.