Status: laptop is down guys. So sorry, will update as soon as I can. :(

Ghost.

Prologue

I leaned slighly over the edge of the cliff. The earth beneath my feet crumbling a little and falling to the rocks below. I watched it drop effortlessly into the raging sea, and swirl around a little before being swallowed up by the tide.

I exhaled, letting out a deep breath and closing my eyes, letting the wind nip and tug at my skin and my hair. The sun was just beginning to set and I could hear the gulls crooning in their nests within the cliff. This, I thought, I was best way to die. I sighed, sitting myself down on the edge, my feet dangling slightly like a childs. I laughed to myself, outloud, relishing in the fact that these were the last few minutes of my existance.

I reached into my pocket, pulling out my phone, scrolling down my contacts untill I found; 'Harriet' I chuckled to myself, punching in the letters needed to spell goodbye, and hitting send. I smiled, eyeing my phone over once more before throwing it forwards, so it hurtled into the icy waters. I watched how it hardly broke the surface of the water, hoping I would go the same. I looked down at my hands, glancing at the ring harriet had given me for my birthday. I took it off, placing it delicately on the grass behind me before standing up.

'So, this is it' I said outloud to myself. 'God, I hope this doesn't hurt' I chuckled 'Up here no one can hear you scream' I ripped of my jacket, and my shoes, afterall, I did feel rather strange going into water fully clothed. I placed them next to me, smiling for one last time and taking the biggest breath I could manage.

'I don't think you want to do that'
I coughed. Whizzing round to the source of the voice. Choking on my own sickly exitement I was now having to swallow down my throat.
'Yeah' It continued. 'I did it once. It Kills'
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short, but only a prologue that is why
wooooop first chapter up. Let me know what you think guys :D
comments :)