Status: laptop is down guys. So sorry, will update as soon as I can. :(

Ghost.

Two

'Is this your place?' Gerard breathed, remaining still in the passenger seat. It was strange seeing him there. He didn't really sit on it, he sort of hovered which made me a little uneasy.
'Erm, yeah' I got out, opening Gerards door for him and watching him float out.
'I've been here before' He said, staring distantly at the house.
'Really?'
'Oh yeah. It's the old Iero house' He explained. 'I used to play with the kid here, he was a few years younger than me'.
I looked at him, my mouth open, wondering how I hadn't realised who he was. Weirdly enough I wanted to cry.
'Are you ok Frank? You look like you've just seen a ghost' Gerard smirked inwardly at his own comment.
'Gerard Way?' I asked him.
'Yes..' he answered, drawing out the e.
'Frank Iero' I said holding out my hand again 'I don't think we've been properly inroduced'
Gerard gawped at me. 'Your'e the Iero kid?'
'Yeah. Oh my god' I put my hand through his 'Your'e dead'
'Well duh'
'No I mean I know you are' I said 'But, it's you, I know you'
'Frank your'e not making any sense'
'This doesn't make any sense' I leaned against the car 'Jeez I used to run round your garden naked' Gerard grinned 'Oh shush, you loved it'
He shrugged 'I can't complain'. There was silence beween us for a few minues as I remembered running around with Gerard, and how happy he was then. I remembered when I was 11 I looked up to him more than anything, maybe even loved him, and he disapeared. For years I missed him, hoping that one day he'd climb through my window and tell me he was sorry, but he never did. I grew up, and I had new friends and a new life, without him.
'God' I exclaimed, slapping my forhead 'You've got so much to explain Gerard, come on'
He followed me into the house without saying a word, and I lead him to the kitchen opening myself a beer and glugging it down.
'So' Gerard started 'Where are your parents?' He looked at me, his face falling as he realised that he might have hit a nerve. 'Oh I'm sorry I didn't..'
'No it's ok' I set down my can 'they actually moved out, leaving the house to me, to cut a long story short'
'Oh right' He hovered awkwardly in the doorway for a few minutes, as I finished my beer.
'You can go into the living room you know' I said, guesturing to the door. Gerard shrugged making his way into the other room. I sighed, throwing my can into the trash and following soon after.
'Is this me?' Gerard asked me as I came into the room. He was facing a picture on the fire place, it was of Gerard and I, perhaps not much more than six or seven. I laughed, remembering that day, half naked in the garden playing cowboys and indians.
'Yeah' I smiled.
'Wow' he whispered, tracing his fingers over the lines of his photo 'I looked rather good with skin'
'You still do' I said under my breath, hoping he couldn't hear me. He picked up the picture looking closer at it. 'Thanks' He whispered. A comfortable silence fell over us as we both gazed at the picture. I thought about that day, I thought about the day Gerard disappeared and I thought about how different things would have been if he hadn't.
'What ever made you think you weren't good enough Frank?' He asked after a while, not taking his eyes off the photo.
'I could ask you the same question'
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD IT'S SO SHORT.
Well I'm sorry but I thought I'd be mean, that chapter only works if I end it there
man I'm evil :D
so yeah let me know what you think.
I've not been around a while so sorry about that :(
xx