Status: laptop is down guys. So sorry, will update as soon as I can. :(

Ghost.

Five

I didn't want to do it, but I know it's something I had to do.
Going back to the scene of a horrific accident is one thing, but going to the scene where your best friend died is another.
'I just got a shiver' I said monotonously into the air. My breath turning into steam as I spoke.
'Me too' Gerard whispered.
I looked him up and down. 'You are a shiver' I mumbled stepping forwards to sit on the edge of the grassy bank. I looked forwards. The road we were on ran right across the top of the city, meaning I could see everything. It would have almost been beautiful if Gerard hadn't decided to throw himself over the edge of it.
I felt him sit beside me and sigh. He watched me for a while, almost expecting me to say something. He opened his mouth to speak.
'What do you want me to say' I cut him off.
'I don't want you to say anything'
'Good, I have nothing to say'
He sighed again.
'You know, they think you're missing' I said 'They think you're still alive'
'Frank I..'
'Also, where's your body huh? I don't get it, I really don't'
'Well let me explain!'
'This is so fucked up' I screeched, putting my head in my hands
'I never did anything the simple way'
'Why don't you explain?' I asked 'Like right from the beginning'
'Ok' Gerard shuffled in his place.
'No sugar coating, I can't deal with that'
'Ok, no sugar'
He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.
'It started that night after prom..'
♠ ♠ ♠
so an actual filler
wow I'm back again
posting the next chapter now. :D