Status: laptop is down guys. So sorry, will update as soon as I can. :(

Ghost.

Six

'How could you just waltz in like that?'
Gerard rolled his eyes at me for the milllionth time
'Oh you know what, forget it, you're not listening' I leaned against the hood of the car and added 'You never do'
Gerard rose from his slouch and advanced like he was going to hit me, but he didn't. Stopping instead, bang infront of me.
'What?' I snapped, getting annoyed with the lack of speech.
'You have no Idea do you' Gerard whispered, almos so quietly I could hardly hear. I almost jumped it was so unexpected. He fixed his gaze right into my eyes and expected me to answer him.
'No?' I asked, bewildered, hoping it was the right thing to say because, honestly, I thought he was going to hurt me.
'Too right' He spat, turning away from me once again and sulking on the hood of the car.
'I get you even less. Why'd you drag me out here?'
Here was the parking lot of school, where I had parked my rusty old car before prom, that Gerard had nicely gone and dragged me out of.
'Are yoiu trying to make a point? Are you trying to ruin my life like you have your own, cus I'll tell you something for nothing Gee, it ain't gunna work'
'No' Gerard mumbled 'I'm just...I want..Oh I don't fucking know Frank ok' He stood up, waving his arms in dispair.
'No it isn't ok, You're not yourself'
'I know that' He ran his fingers through his hair.
'Well talk to me about it' I squeaked 'I'm meant to be your best friend but I'm not psycic' I slumped next to him. 'I can't help you if you just argue all the time then dissapear. I feel like I've lost you'
'You havn't even got me' Gerard said bitterley before getting up and walking away.
'What's that supposed to mean?' I shouted after him 'Hey, Gerard what the hell. Gerard..Fuck you then' I kicked the bumper of my car and swore as pain shot up through my foot. There was no point in going back to prom now, and I needed to find Gerard before he did anything stupid.


'Wow' I stared over the city lights 'I remember that' I looked over to Gerard, who smiled a half smile to himself. 'That night is all a blur though, it was so long ago'
'You were so mad with me' He whispered. I laughed.
'Yeah, I was but you know, I don't even remember why'
Gerard shuffled a little. 'I guess I was jealous'
I raised my eyebrow. 'You jealous? Of me? Why?'
He stared a me for a while as if to say 'why wouldn't I be' Then said 'That comes later, It was all really complicated, and stupid'
'I don't remember, I really don't' I pulled nervously at he grass around me intill I had a large ball in my palms. Gerard held his hand near mine causing me to relax and pu the grass back where i found it. He looked at me then, sort of like the way he did when we were younger. It was his serious face and when he used this I knew what he was about to say was of some worth.
'This story's going to be complicated, and You're going to ask a lot of questions and at times it won't be easy, But there's things I need you to know then maybe I can think about moving on'
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it's been too long
So sorry, lack of internet, computer and also severe cases of writers black and broken keys have come in my way. But I'm back on track with Ideas, so please carry on reading because I love you all dearly. Thankyou x