Status: We are going to do as well as we can!

Living the Dream

three...

The Next day we went to pickup the guys and in Ivy's Car and I was talking on the phone, Jeany is texting one of her other friends and Maddy is sitting next to me and we talked until we got there.

As soon as we parked and picked up the guys they ran up to us and gave us a hug. "I missed you" I herd Jeany say. I giggled and hugged Grant more.

We drove the guys to our hotel and we all went to my suite to hang out.

I was looking for my wallet as usual because it has our money in it I made grant help, Jeany and Wane were looking at photos on Jeany's IPhone, Maddy and William were talking and Ivan and Ivy were laughing and watching.

"Found it." I said.

"Thank god honey." Grant chimed in then plopped down on the couch.

Mangler walked out in the room and of course the guys are a sucker for the puppy dog face.

"Libby do your parents know you are taking the money?" Jeany asked.

"Yeah they do they don't care anyway." I said. Maddy and Ivy were in the kitchen getting something to drink because we were thirsty.

"Libby do you have the Prada purse." Jeany asked.

''Yeah i do why did something happen to it." I asked.

"No I am just getting ours in a pile." Jeany replied.

"Oh ok thanks." I said.

"Yep" Jeany said.

When Maddy and Ivy walked out by everyone we seen Jeany looking at Libby's purse and the guys looking through Libby's IPhone for some music and I was sitting next to the boys when my phone went off and scared the boys because they were on it and it went off.

Jeany, Maddy, Ivy and I all laughed at them.

Grant and Ivan were arm wrestling and Wane and William were trying to have a staring contest.

I walked back into the sitting area and said to myself, "ughh why can't they leave me alone for once."

Ivy looked at me and seen that I was just about to leave so I followed her and asked her,

"Why are you leaving?" She turned around.

"I was not going to leave ok I would not do that."

Grant looked at me and Ivy realized he wanted to talk to me I left and went into the kitchen to talk and it was about a hour later when I walked out smiling.

I found my digital camera and took pictures of everyone and one of Ivy and I then one of Grant and I.

"I cannot believe we leave in a day."Jeany and I said.

"I know us either." Maddy and Ivy replied it was late and we all fell asleep in the hotel room.

Grant and I were on the couch we fell asleep sitting up, Maddy was on the chair, Jeany was on the other couch, Ivan, William and Wane were on the floor, Ivy was on the other chair and Mangler was sleeping on Ivy's legs they are warm because of him on them before i fell asleep I looked and Ivy, Jeany and Maddy and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much to the person subscribing and thanks to all the readers please Subscribe 8D

Libby POV

EDITED BY RAWR-FEAR MEH