Status: We are going to do as well as we can!

Living the Dream

five...

It wasn't like me to feel sad. Being the only goth girl was tough. Nobody really understood your feelings, thoughts, ideas, or styles. My friends weren't prep, goth, or emo. They were a mix.

Jeany is Woah (meaning: it amazes people what she can do with an outfit), Libby is Kapow (meaning: she's rich, she can buy anything so it's like KAPOW when she buys something new), and Maddy is a mix of Woah and Kapow, more of a Kawoah (meaning: she can make anything new look cool).

Me? I'm just a plain goth. I don't mind, it's just, all my friends have different styles then original styles (prep/goth/emo). Maybe I'll call my style 'Vamp'. Eh... I'll work on it.

"How long until we get to Canada?" I asked, impatiantly.

"Well, now that you ask for the 40th time. 2 hours. Relax, you'll be able to call Ivan in a little while." Maddy told me. I nodded.

"Yea, well, we had a really bad fight before we left." I whispered to her. Maddy was my best friend. We met when we were younger, and she was my first friend that didn't care what my style was.

"What kind of fight?" She asked.

"Like, he was mad because, apparently I'll go running off to some other guy, and forget about him." I looked out the plane window.

"That's not very nice." She whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Jeany asked quietly.

"Nothing really." Maddy told her.

"Just about Ivan." I smiled at Maddy. She was keeping as much information away from Jeany as possible, but telling Jeany that we were just talking about Ivan probably let her relax some more.

"Oh, what did he say before we left? You got back, and you seemed all mad with him. He wasn't as happy about you either." She asked.

"We can tell her Maddy." I informed my best friend.

"Ivan thinks that Ivy will go after other Canadian guys while he's not with her." She whispered, Libby was sleeping.

"Oh, wow. Don't worry about it. It's probably nothing." Jeany told me, and I smiled. It probably was nothing. I was just freaking out.

"Thanks." I whispered, and looked back out the window.

*~*
Ivan's P.O.V.

God, sometimes Ivy could be really annoying. I knew she was going to fall for the first Canadian guy she saw. It just sucked that we weren't going to meet in Canada at the same time. The others, and I weren't really that excited about leaving the girls' sides as the went to a different continent. It was horrible leaving Ivy's side for a second. We promised not to tell anyone about our fight, and she had just nodded.

Hopefully, she didn't tell anyone.

"Dude, Ivan, chill." William whispered. Grant, and Wane were sleeping.

"How can I?" I asked him.

"Just, like, eat a cookie." He put a cookie in front of my face.

"Why do I want that disgusting vanilla crap?" I snapped.

"Geez, somebody was a wittle cwanky." He mumbled, baby-like. Idiot!

"No, Ivy was being annoying. So I'm just ticked." I grumbled.

"Your cranky." He laughed.

"Shut. Up!" I hissed. Grant kicked Wane in the head in his sleep. William, and I had to cover our mouths in order to not wake all the other people up.

"Dude. That was AWESOME!" I gasped, trying not to laugh.

"I know, let's see if he does that again." William laughed, and I forgot about Ivy for the rest of the night.

*~*
Ivy's P.O.V.

I forgot about Ivan's deal, to not tell about the fight, but I had to tell Maddy, and Jeany. They're my best friends. I was upset about not telling Libby, but I couldn't tell her the truth. So I decided to not tell her, and we rode off to Montreal. My favorite place in the world, only because the worlds hottest guy, Alex Evans, was there.

Ivan didn't know this, but secretly I was dating Alex in my dreams. He was mine, and only mine.

"This is Alex's home town, Ivy." Maddy whispered in my ear, and I screamed.

"I LOVE HIM! HE'S MINE!" I didn't notice I was screaming that before we walked into the store he worked at, surprisingly he heard what Maddy whispered.

"Hey, I'm Alex." He greeted. He he... Canadian hot-shot. And he was MINE!

So long Ivan, hello Alex.

"I'm Ivy." I smiled.

"Nice, want to hang out?" He asked.

"Um... sure. Well, I just got here with my friends, and my um... mean-boyfriend and his friends are coming soon. But, sure. We can hang out some time." I smiled.

"No problem, and if your boyfriend is mean than dump him." He told me. Maybe I would, and then take Alex for myself! HA HA IVAN!

"Cool!" I squealed.

"What's the guys name?" He asked.

"Um... Ivan Marx." I told him, all my friends were pretending to look at the shoes, but still watching me talk to Alex.

"Hey, I know him." He whispered.

"How?" I asked, shocked.

"He threatened my life if I ever got close to his girlfriends again. Freaky right?" He asked. I couldn't believe Ivan would threaten this gothic soul. Oh, Ivan was SO dead.

"Oh, god! I didn't know Ivan would do that. He thinks I'll fall in love with a Canadian guy who's hotter than him." I told Alex, he nodded.

"Have you found one?"

"Yep."

"Who?"

"You." I whispered, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE!
Alex Evans is my honey!
I LOVE him!
I don't own Alex Evans by the way (but here's a photo if you have no idea who this guy is... and your idiots if you don't):

Image