Status: We are going to do as well as we can!

Living the Dream

seven...

After talking to Alex for a few days I grew used to having him around. Nobody's as lucky as me at times like this, and I think I'm the luckiest.

"So when does your boyfriend get here?" Alex asked.

"He's coming today, at around noon." I smiled.

"Want me to leave at that time, or should I stay?" He asked, and looked at his wrist watch.

"You can do whatever you want. If you don't want to deal with him, leave. If you do, stay." I shrugged, and made myself some coffee.

"Why do you date Ivan if you don't like him?" Alex asked, sitting at the island.

"He asked me, and I want to break up with him, but I'm not as brave as most people. See this bruise? That's a beating from Ivan when I tried breaking up with him the first time. Every time I say 'I love you' it's code for saying 'die! die! die!" I shook my head.

"Well, maybe I could help you out. I could tell him that you want to break up with him and-" He started.

"No! You'll get hurt, and I don't think it'll be a punch in the gut only. It'll be a full beating. I get those every week. It's horrible." I started to shake, and Alex noticed.

"Come here," I went over by him, "If you don't like the guy, then dump him. But if your to scared, then I'm going to. Simple as that."

"Your going to dump my boyfriend? Oh, that sounds so wrong." I laughed, "Thank you."

He pulled me into a hug, and I gave him a nice hug back. The door opened, and right on cue came in Ivan.

"Ivy! Get off my girlfriend!" He hissed, and pulled me back by the hair. Once again I was in pain and Alex was out of my arms, but he was trying to get me back. Ivan pulled again when Alex got hold of my hand.

"Stop!" I screamed.

"No, why were you hugging this demon?" Ivan asked.

"I-" He pulled my hair again.

"Don't you dare say you like him or I'll beat his pretty face in." He growled in my face.

"Oh, so you agree?" I protested.

"Stop that!" He kicked my stomach.

"That's what he said!" I yelled back.

"What did you say?" And he went to kick me in the gut again but, his hand was gone. Not as in on the floor spraying blood everywhere type of gone, but as in not pulling my hair. I noticed Grant was in the room pulling Ivan away from my gasping body.

"Ivy!" I heard Alex yell, but I could only feel the pain, and hear Ivan's screams.

"I swear to God Ivy, if you dump me I'll rip out your tongue! Don't you dare!" He screamed that until Grant got him into the other room with the others. Alex locked the door.

"Ivy, please. Don't be hurt." I felt his hands on the side of my face, but I didn't see it. Maybe because my eyes were closed. I tried to open them, but they stayed closed.

"No, no, no!" He hissed, and picked me up. I tried to ask what was wrong, but my mouth wouldn't work. I heard him close a door, and felt silk covers. My bed. We were in my room, and had lay me on my bed. Why was he freaking out.

"It's only a cut. Ugh! Where are the band aids in this place?" He mumbled, looking in the drawers.

"Ah, there we go." I felt a light pressure on my arms, and then it was gone.

"You had a pretty bad cut when grabbed your arm. Cut threw the skin, but not very far. You'll be fine." And I felt the touch of Canadian lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! I had to have a fight in it!
This is mainly Alex, Ivy, and Ivan only because the other chapter was mainly the other people!
So, if you don't like it then you shouldn't have read it, but I really hope you did like it!
Sorry for the late update, I've been busy!
IVY P.O.V.