Status: finished

Why Would You Do This Robin?

chapter 5

When they got there, they all got out of their cars and went into the station. Robin went and sat down in one of the chairs that were empty, while Orville walked over to a phone and dialed her parents' number.

They answered n the first few rings. "Hello?" Said the voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hi, yeah, I'm Dr. Orville Reed, I'm with the FBI. I was calling to tell you that the killer has been identified," he told Robin's father. "Yeah, I have some bad news though. The killer happens to be your daughter," he paused for a minute so he could talk. "She confessed, and it might be best if you two came back," their was another pause. "Thank you." He hung up the phone.

He didn't say anything; he just went over to where Robin was. There was an officer talking to her. When he got to where they were, the officer left.

He knelt down in front of her and told her, "Your parents are coming home in a few days, OK?" she nodded.

"What's going to happen to me?" she asked him.

"You're going to get help for this," he told her reassuringly. She nodded and started to cry.

Orville pulled her into his arms, and she cried. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Then Robin let go of Orville and wiped her eyes. "You're going to be OK," she nodded. He stood up and went over to where Ferra, David, and Collin stood.

Ferra walked in front of him and gave him a comforting hug. They stood like that until Collin said, "I think we should get going,"

Orville looked back at Robin, their eyes met for the last time, and sighed, then nodded his head in agreement.

They all walked out of the building and got into their cars and left to the big house. Orville went inside and got his bag from the room that he stayed in the night before. He walked back out and put it in the back. He got in the car and they drove to the airport to get on a flight back home.

The plane ride home was very quiet and long. Orville sat in the back looking out the window. He was thinking about what has happened the past few days. He thinks to himself, "Murder is something that nobody can control, whether we like it or not. It's a part of our lives and we can try as hard as we like , it's still going to happen."

When they got off the plane, they went back to their houses and settled into their beds after being away for a while. All but Orville went to sleep; he couldn't stop thinking about everything. He has tried, but he hasn't succeeded yet.

He decides to Robin's parents just to see if everything was alright. They tell him that every things fine and Robin is going to get the help that she needs. He feels relived about that. He has the peace of mind now to finally go to sleep. He has a very peaceful, dreamless night that is soon to get a wake up call in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's done!! whoo!!