Status: Happy Birthday to the epic amazingly kick-f**king-@$$ MaMa Shadows!!!!!!! =D

New Revival

Birthday Accident Doubling As Birthday Epic Surprise Of A Lifetime

It was Tasha's birthday and she had just gotten home from work. She was looking forward to celebrating her birthday with her friends, family and now ex. She had been in a perfect mood all day, she's been looking forward to having an amazing time with her friends at a birthday party for Tasha at a club which had been almost fully booked just for all their friends and family. She had walked into her room, blinked for about 5 minutes straight then started giggling. After 3 minutes, she just flat out busts her gut laughing on the light brown bedroom floor. "Oh wow. Ok so dude. I am going to restart the moment I walked into this room. Re-starting now." She turns around and walks all the way back to the front door hoping that she didn't just see her now ex in bed with another woman. "Ok here goes nothing. I don't have a tatt gun to shove up both their asses. Maybe I could just knock 'em unconscious and give them one hell of an elaborate ink design on their feet, ribs and lower back...no. Just stabbing with a tatt gun itself is good. =)" Walking back upstairs, she enters the bedroom to see her ex-boyfriend and a random whore he picked off the street.

"Haha...HAHAHA! Oh shit that's-GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WHORE!" The girl, probably around 20-22, tries to get on her clothes but when she reaches for her shirt (she had everything else on) Tasha just flat out had enough and took the girl by her waist length hair, opened her 3rd floor bedroom window, punched the girl unconscious and threw her out, silently and slowly locking the glass door. "Tasha what the FUC-" She just takes a vase and throws it at his head, enjoying the site of dying roses and shattered glass litter his soiled bedsheets. "If you haven't caught on yet asshole, we are so very beyond the breaking up point. I want your lying ass out of my house or God help me you'll regret bringing that slut into my house and even considering the thought to do so. This is my calm but steaming stage. You DON'T want me pissed. I will kill you. Well? I don't know what the FUCK you heard me say but I could've sworn that I told you to GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND OUT OF MINE AND MY FAMILY'S LIVES."


She had been drinking at her favorite bar with one of her closest friends, Rae, sitting next to her and trying to calm down Tasha's temper which never ceases to amaze those in her presence. "He just up and cheats on me? My house, my bed and my birthday? Gah. I so want to take this bottle." She smashes it to smithereens of glass on the bar counter and doesn't even realize it, because she's just that angry. "And bash it so much over his teeny little head and watch him bleed. Big ego, big head, big-ass stupidity but not big where almost every girl-"

"WHOA STOP RIGHT THERE! There are children here, Tasha!" Ok there weren't, Rae was just being amusing. "Really? Where? My son's father? Simple Plan? Miley Cyrus? Taylor Swift?" The two bust out into hysterical laughter, nearing spilling their beloved drinks. "Um, Tasha? Try to keep your temper control and your fangirly nature under control. Because for one: Avenged Sevenfold's vocalist is, shit you I am not, right behind us." Tasha can't hold back a squeal whenever M.Shadows is involved, so just don't try to stop her and maybe she won't kill you...completely. She tries to speak but is almost at her beyond-a-little-drunk-point...ok she was but is in total denial. But when Tasha gets drunk AND pissed off, someone's gotta go forever bye bye. Meaning: The first person to reach her bad side goes forever bye bye.

"And two: Cian's daddy and your ex are literally around there." She was a bit intimidated that the father and her current ex were in the same bar. "And are walking over here. With really red eyes. Are they back on the addictions? Well since they both fucked you over evidently, but physically speaking are they back on the heroin addictions? You know what, forget my words and just answer me this. Are they fucking psychotic? Two ex-es, one hell of a tempered-woman, a BAR, alcolholic drinks of all kinds and range and said tempered woman drunk and beyond pissy? Really? Dang. Deathwishes are popular now-a-days. Just ask the people who theorized the end of the world on midnight ten years ago, June 6th three years ago, evidently September 9th and the people who believe in 2012's ending. People are stupid. So should I leave you to whoop some p*$$yass ex-es back to Dante's Inferno, if such a place exists?"

"Rae stay here. Just give me another bottle and possibly a bottle OPENER. I'm so going to have some fun with these condescending fucktarded kings of FOOLS." Rae gives her hot-tempered best friend another bottle and an opener but moves a seat away. "Hello, lad-oh. Just Tasha and Rae. Sad, really. I thought animals had to stay on a farm...ah well." The two guys roll their eyes, crack up and high five then begin to walk away but stop when Tasha leaves her chair. "So why are you here exactly? Shouldn't you be on a chicken/duckling farm? You're certainly big like one....and boy I don't speak of how tall you are. I talk of where it counts. You're so small down there, there's virtually nothing for anyone to enjoy no matter what gender or orientation they are. So you pretty much are an embarrassment to your gender. If I were you I would consider major drugs, gender switching surgery or just disappearing off the Earth until my ass had rotted far into the ground. You're so damn small between the legs, you make Jeffree Star seem big like Avenged Sevenfold on enhancers. Oh shit. Even about a dozen of those wouldn't even work. Are you sure you're even a man? Oh God. Lady GaGa and Jeffree Star 5.0!" She pretends to faint but throws her drink into her ex's face, enjoys the mad and insane psychotically loud applause she got from the people in the audience.

"Hey bartender! Give me a shitload more please. I have a feeling something's going to so beyond horribly, Miley would look like a perfect fucking 16 year old Mother Teresa. Well? HOP TO IT! Dudes fucking suck. Both literally and figuratively." Rae's still in slight shock. She knew Tasha had a bad-ass vibe to her but even SHE was shocked when Tasha told those two off. She's about to share a toast when the club suddenly erupts into a scream. "What the- OH SHIT!" The two guys had pulled out a gun and commanded their ex follow them outside. Everyone is scared beyond belief, even Rae and that's almost impossible unless her friends and/or family are involved, but Tasha's (even though she's a psychotic drunk) just laughing her ass off. "I'll be back everybody and d-drinks on mee! HaHaHaHa!" She follows her two ex-es outside to the cold curb (Tasha silently thanked whatever Higher Power there was that she had a hoodie on and some biker gloves that she absolutely loves to Death) "Alright here's how it goes. You're coming back with both of us. You refuse, we kill your family and Cian." And before anyone could comprehend jack shit, she had withdrawn a little x-acto knife she found on the other side of the bar counter and aims it at the guy's sun don't shine area. "A knife? Tasha I'm afraid you've gone-"

"Homicidal tattooed bitch? Why yes I have. You do whatever you want to me. But by God's power and the Devil's Thunder, you touch my son, my friends or my family and I will kill you and shut your ass up for eternity. See I say ass because those are supposed to spew out unmentionables. But you seem to have two of them. One is obviously the one we're all born with on our backsides but you must've had cosmetic surgery to get one installed onto the part of your face below your nose I would say you have two asses but it would be wasting my fucking time so I'll just say you have the biggest ass in the history of humanity and animal kind. Oh wait." She fires the x-acto at the guy's area but while she wasn't looking, the guy she broke up with earlier in the day was about to bash a glass bottle over her head. Rae takes a security guard's blunt instrument tool and wacks the guy in the throat when she catches up in time to prevent something bad happening.

Hearing the noise, Tasha turns around and sees her psychotic ex nearly kill her best friend. "DID YOU NOT OPEN YOUR SHIT FILLED EARS DURING MY LECTURE EARLIER!? Bitch it's forever bye bye!" She takes Rae's bat and knocks the guy out and throws him into a car throw the window she busted open with a bat. "We need to lock him in a car like in those online Escape Artist games with stores, cars and shit. Only for him it should be impossible to leave- I need to dance." She and Rae go back into the club, stop and smirk as Avenged Sevenfold's Scream starts blasting. They dance for about half a minute and see a strange long blackhaired dancer getting a riot out of everyone in the club. Tasha and Rae sit out to watch the mystery unfold. "Rae why does she look familiar? Or is my drunken bitch kicking in?"

After Scream ends, they see the person tie their waist length black hair into a bun and put on a large hat and matching sunglasses. "I think I was a hit...you two?" What Tasha didn't know is that Julez caught an earlier flight and wanted to be in America for Tasha's birthday. Even SHE herself is shocked and tonight's evening events! "Definitely! Bitch you can so beyond dance. You a professional out for a break? Or just bored and love to dance?" To keep her cover disguise, Julez changes up her voice and almost sounds deeper than most people the three women have ever met. "I take dance classes nightly from 6 to 8. I love dancing and Scream? Come ON. How can you not dance to the most orgasmic male vocalist doing what he does best!??!?!"

"FUCK YEAH!" Julez plans to reveal herself while sneaking up on the slighty sobering almost twins. "Seriously! I can listen to him sing/scream/growl whatever! Epic pipes on that man!" Rae high fives in agreement. "So is Scream your favorite song?" Laughs enter, the girls not knowing it's the band who wrote, recorded and released the song they all just danced too. "Say...let's request another dance-y song! But what..." The three sit, think and choose in secrecy. "Janet Jackson's If is my choice!" They all agree, and Rae sits up to request the song. "Let's do this shit bitches!" The song's hypnotic dance intro kicks in and they get ready to rock the club down to it's ashes. They bust into dance moves from the If music video, the Scream by Michael feat. Janet video and from the P!nk video Get The Party Started. Everyone on the dance floor immediately evacuates and tries to capture the amazing dance show before them.

5 minutes later, their song is over and the place erupts in manic crazy applause. "Thank you all now we must go!" The guys in all black disguises get up to follow them outside so they can comment. They heard Julez sing a part of Scream before they left to do their business in a shitty club bathroom. The only one who stayed was Zacky, amazed at the woman before him. "I'm married to someone who can kick the everlasting fuck out of you Baker so try nothing. Fantasize all you want though! I can't help my naturally good looks, haha. Oh and shut up about your band being here. I'm equally starstruck since I'm speaking to you. Bye and don't waste all your time wishing you could have what you can't even touch in your dreams!" She runs away cackling, surprised at how well her dance show with her two 'new friends' went. She thinks it's time to take off the mask. "Tasha let's go back to your place! Bring Rae!" She and the other two leave but are stopped by Avenged Sevenfold themselves. "Hello, we're two girls you can't even touch in your dreams or fantasies. And you may be...? Totally shitting you. Hehe...I'm going to sit down and not pass out." Julez is a damn good actress! Tasha's too busy drooling over Matt who looks a bi-it down after Val left him for a skinny abusive suspicious rapist jerk, preferring him over her.

Julez had met Avenged through her husband's band getting to perform with them. She got over her initial shock of meeting Zacky but realized he's a slight ass because he can't lay a hand on her body, married or not. She's just being nice and keeping this a secret. Taking off the hat, she turns to face Tasha and Rae and wait until they realize she actually showed up. "Am I dreaming, drunk or drunk dreaming? YOU BITCH!" Tasha tackles Julez to the ground, laughing all the way. "How did I not know it was you?! Wow we have to catch up! Now excuse me. I need to go drool in private over Matt."

"Flattered really." Squealing in her mind, she turns around to see her favorite Avenged member standing in her presence directly in front. "Talk about my new revival!" She clears her throat and shakes his hand which he held out for her, kissing her hand before letting it go. She can't get it through her head that Matt's lips touched any part of her hand. "Dude you have tattoos! Let me see?!" He makes his pouting face Tasha loves so much and she lifts her hair to show her neck tatt. "Damn. I love the design and detail...I have to get more work done by this person! Any more?"

"One of my wrist for my son Cian and a long one taking up most of my arm." Still in shock at the conversation with one of her favorite musicians, she rolls up her shirt sleeves to show off her ink. "....I pretty much adore you for getting these done. Are you all inked?" Julez walks over to us. "This woman is nearly covered in epic tatts." In shock, Avenged request to see it. "I have my entire back covered with a Japanese piece but I'll show you the top part since I'm not removing all my clothing, danke- um-thanks!" She shows her back art. "Flaming heart on my left wrist." Done. "Heart with my husband's name inside." Showed it off. "A pixie/fairy on my right shoulder." Showed off another tatt. "My NYDM membership on my other shoulder." Showed off another. "And my newest tattoo on my leg, The Sorrow." She lifts her pants leg up. "...Fuck that's epic!" Eventually, the three girls split up and manage to have separate conversations with their a7x men.

"So you must be in shock at the evening's events? This was definitely the most interesting night in years. Are you ok after dealing with those two dickheads though?" Tasha nods her head. "What a relief. So let me see your right wrist tatt." She shows him, he's awestruck by the simple design and tribute just like everyone else who's seen the finished ink. "You have a picture of Cian?"

"I have a picture from our recent mother/child photoshoot. Haha. Here." She takes out a picture and hands it to him. "Oh wow he's adorable." Holding back a weird combination of squeal and awww sounds, she nearly bleeds her tongue to keep from doing so. "Both of you take amazing pictures. Haha. You're going to take Cian for HIS first tattoo?" The two of them bust out laughing a little. "No one else will take him for his first ink. Me! Just me. Oh and maybe Julez if she's around my house at the time. Haha!"

"You know some pretty interesting people." The two laugh and agree. "So is it your birthday today?" Tasha busts out into the most hysterical laughter of her life. "Dude! I walked into my bedroom to see..."

Tasha takes 5 minutes alone to explain the day to Matt who at the end is on the floor laughing hysterically. "Exactly! Now I'm talking to you."

"Oh yeah. The guy vocalist with the epic pipes." She blushes all shades of blood, tomato, heat, fire and red. "Hey I don't mind! I prefer fans like you to be honest...you're not planning on raping or following any of us or me are you?" Tasha smiles. "I'll give you the I'm not following any of you part, yeah. But the no raping part is a hell no. Joking! Haha!" The two had grown addicted to the other after 10 minutes of even talking.

The rest of the night goes by in a blur and before the group of friends realize, everyone's at their houses. Julez is staying in the guest room at Tasha's place and she's staying on the 1st floor of the house, knowing something would happen between her American sister and her said sister's celebrity male vocalist.

Tasha and Matt....wound up in bedsheets in her bedroom much to her never-ending obvious enjoyment. "I'll never leave you..." He whispers before falling asleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so since this shit sucked major ass, I think I might write another one.....well it's ME writing for TASHA, who is one of my 5 favorite writers, in the top 1. Julez and Tasha own the shit out of everyone I've met. >xD Along with Gabby! :D I so cant forget her either. =D Oh wait. Since Tasha wants to physically meet Julez so bad I put her in town earlier than May. =D And Tasha, I KNOW FuckFace couldn't intimidate you. >xD Haha! Oh and I do not hate Jeffree Star he's just.....weird. Like his music, tattoos and gloves. =D Oh and Julez I have no idea what anyone sounds like so don't get TOO homicidal towards me! And for the length of this shit! >xD Happy birthday, Mama Shads! =D I'll be sure to visit YOUR crazy ass outta high school and we can get inked together as my birthday present. >xD Hahahaha!