Me, You & The "Little" Blue Box

Spaceman and Earthgirl :)

I walk in the phone box/spaceship thing, I expected it to be really small, but it is huge.
"It's bigger on the inside", He says sarcastically.
I stand there in amazement and walk back out again, all that goes round my head is how the inside fits in that.
My panic moment is over and I step back in.
He greets me with a smile and a mini lecture on my previous actions.
"The Tricksters can turn into anyone and anything, when their around trust no one", A sense of suspicion has risen in his voice.
"You're a stranger, how do I know it hasn't taken you?", I say wearily.
"Because it's inside you"
"Your body doesn’t know it yet, it takes time for it to infiltrate you're primary functions, and then whoosh you become one of them"
"And you're smiling; you enjoy things going wrong then?"
He pauses then, "Yep,"
"Can you help me please; I really don't fancy becoming one of them"
"Course I can I'm The Doctor and well I'm fantastic. Just getting used to this body, but I like fantastic I think I'm going to keep that. This is a multi functioning internal animator or a suction field, if done right it can inhale the Trickster out of you, just keep still."
"And if it goes wrong?" I think The Doctor sensed the insecurity in my voice.
"It won't, I won't let it happen, and I’m not going to lose anyone else. I promise Lola Jones, you'll be stuck with me for a long time."
As I walk around The Tardis I begin to think that being stuck with him won't actually be a bad thing. I'm always thinking about going away; to change myself this could be an amazing chance for me.
Then," Lola quick!! We don't have much time, after each attempt the Trickster will try harder to get control of you, just keep still please."
Everything went black for that very second, and then I woke up in his arms, to his smiling face.
"I thought I lost you then, the Trickster almost gained control of your brain, but you’re a fighter, I could do with someone like you around.

I smile at him.
"Is that a yes?"
"Yes!!!!!"
Where first Lola?
"The Medusa Cascade? Raxacoricofallapatorius?"
I pause and don't reply.
"Did I mention it's a time machine?"
Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie"
I smile at him.
"Surprise me, spaceman"
I was just about to find out that surprises were not always a good thing.
"Hold on earth girl", He says with a smile
He passed me his hand and I did not want to let go.
But I will have to let go, one day.