Me, You & The "Little" Blue Box

My Hero and My Villain.

I slowly let go off the Doctors hand, and tell him that I am going to check out the worms that have three eyes. He nods and smiles and says, ''Be careful, you will never win in a staring contest.'' I laugh, and walk away at a slow pace. I didn't leave to see the worms, I left to have a little silence, Just to think, as this whole time I am with The Doctor feels so unreal. I find a pink rock and sit down, i'll let you in on some of my thoughts.

The one thing everyone should know about the Tardis is that you never arrive at your intended destination.
We always plan to see the planet with ten suns and the planet with a green sky and red sea. We never get there, we normally arrive in a desolated place with thousands of monsters.
To be honest I would rather be there than in the sun any day, no matter how much I moan about it to the Doctor.
Now that I've been captured by this world, it seems almost unimaginable to go back to Earth. To go back to being the girl who eats chips and watches TV, just like everyone else.

I'm more than I have ever been, I’ve seen things that I never used to believe in. This is all thanks to one man, The Doctor.

My hero and my downfall.

There is one thing you should know about the Doctor.
He will risk ANYTHING to save humanity, even me.
Sometimes it feels like I am just another pawn in his games. Other times it feels like he would do anything for me. Sometimes I hate and other times I love him.

No matter how many lives he sacrifices, I cannot leave him. Here I stand on Clom, thinking to myself and it finally sinks in.

''How many lives he sacrifices'', I mutter to myself. I think hard about what I just said. I slowly begin to realise that he sacrifices other people's lives to save humanity, and whoever he thinks is worth saving. No one should have that right to let people die for their cause, and I will surely become one of them.

When I'm with The Doctor, all those thoughts fade away, like they never existed. There's something about that just draws you in and you never want to let go.

After a little time alone, I quickly go to see the worms and head back to the Tardis. The Doctor quizzes me on them, without being to intense. I tell him I lost the staring contest, and he gives me a sweet smile.

''So Lola the Alapnians?''

''Is this the space version of The Alps?'', I asked quite excitedly!

The Doctor replies, ''I knew that would trick you, the Alapnians, are a race that survive by preying on people and they use perception filters to make them change certain things that they were going to do. So they choose the easy option and the Alapnians take the energy that has gone unused. ''

''Maybe that is why the Earth is so boring?'' I ponder

''No they mostly prey on people in space, earth like planets or spaceships. They haven't got the hang of using a perception to camouflage themselves, they are less likely to stick out in space.''

''That makes sense'', I reply.

''Indeed! Now we are going to Sunurani, the name is a clue, this place has ten suns. So you Lola, who has a hard time tanning, will be beach beautiful in no time. Hold on tight.''

As we are flying through all of time and space, I glance at the Doctor and give him a smile. He smiles back and he makes me feel so happy. There is no other place I would want to be, just me and my Doctor.

The Tardis lands and I feel so excited to be somewhere without trouble, even though trouble follows the Doctor we all deserve a break every so often.
I swing the Tardis doors wide open, hoping to see a beautiful sky with ten suns. But there is not even one sun in sight.

''Slight glitch with the Tardis I think, we might as well take a look since we are here, you will have to wait for your ten suns until next time Lola, I promise.''

''Okay... I guess'', I say this with a sigh but one look from the Doctor cheers me up.

Outside the Tardis doors there is nothing, it's hard to explain but there was just black.

We walked out of the Tardis, I'm still unsure why because there was nothing there. I guess it was just the Doctor adventurous nature.

As we walk the Tardis disappears into thin air. The look on the Doctor's face was that of fear and amazement.

''It's never done that before, not in total silence anyway. Something must have brought us here and I am goign to find out why and get my Tardis back!'' He says, with an angry undertone.

He grabs my hand and promises that he will never let go. After he says those words I can fee his hand slipping and I am moving away slowly.
I hear, ''Lola, NO! Take me, not her please, just not her.''

I then wake in darkness, he said he wouldn't let go of my hand.
He didn't keep his promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has been a while.:)