Flip for Me

Friends With Benefits

Frank’s POV

The day after the competition Joey insisted he and I go out together to help get my meeting with Gerard off my mind. It was just for a little bit of friendly catching up. He and I went out to eat at this cute little vegan restaurant. Meat doesn’t agree with either of us. Well, at least the kind that comes from animals doesn’t… oh you know.

“What you did for Rachel yesterday was so adorable and sweet.” Joey gushed.

“Thanks… she’s a really great little girl. She deserved it.”

“And you were really nice to Gerard. I can’t believe he just blew you off like that.”

“Well, he’s just not used to having friends or anything. Poor guy is really lonely.”

We poked at our food for a moment. My mind was racing with images of Gerard until I stopped, remembering that this dinner was to help take Gerard off my thoughts.

“Gosh… I hate to keep bugging you about it, but, Frankie, I really want to give us another shot.” Joey whined after about three minutes of silence.

“I said I’ll think about it, Joey!”

“I know! I’m sorry it’s just… I still really like you. I’m not sure how you feel, but ever since we broke up I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

“Listen Joey. We’ve done this all before. We have a really special friendship. If fate wants us to have something more than so be it. I’m just a little scared about risking my best friend.”

“I understand. I’m sorry, Frank.”

“It’s all right.”

I smiled warmly and reached across the table to clasp his hands in mine. Joey’s face turned bright red. He is quite adorable.

“What about friends with benefits?” Joey inquired softly.

“Maybe.” I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw Joey ♥ Frankie

Comments please? I mean, you know we're both comment whores. XDD At least I am...

~AsHy