Flip for Me

Bittersweet revenge

Frank’s POV

There were a few different thoughts crossing my mind when I woke up the morning after Rocky Horror. First, Gerard is quite beautiful when he’s asleep. Second, Joey is going to be furious. Third, should I stick around and help Gerard with the massive hangover he’s going to have? And finally, revenge.

I slowly rolled out of Gerard’s bed and stripped down to my underwear. Gerard was still completely out cold so I carefully removed his clothes as well. He has lovely muscles, by the way. I crept back into his bed and put my arm around him. Half an hour later he finally woke up.

“What the hell?!” Gerard shrieked, pushing me off of him violently. “What are you doing in my bed and why the hell are we both naked?!”

“Don’t you remember, Gerard?” I smiled coyly, picking myself up onto my elbows and looking at him. “We were at the movie last night and you just begged me to come home with you. I didn’t really want to, but you insisted. I eventually just figured, hey, what’s a little drunk sex gonna do? It’s not like it means anything.”

“Oh no.” Gerard whimpered, his hangover symptoms starting to sink in. “No, no, hell to the no.”

I stifled a small giggle. Gerard reached back and pulled his pillow up over his face. I got off the bed and laughed.

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to kill myself.” Gerard shouted, his voice ultimately muffled by the pillow.

“Don’t be silly.”

I leaned over and yanked the pillow away from him. Gerard glared at me.

“No, get you and your hot pink, tiny, tight ass underwear out of my sight. Right now. I will freaking murder you.” He growled.

“All right, fine, Gerard. Just live in denial. You can’t erase the past. You might have been too hammered to remember, but I was quite sober.” I cackled, pulling my pants up and running out of his house.

Once outside I looked at the puddle of puke in the flowerbed and laughed manically. I pulled my Rocky Horror t-shirt up over my head and took my cell phone out of my pocket.

“Hey, Joey. Can you come get me from Gerard’s please?” I asked my best friend sweetly.

“No.” He snapped.

“Why not?”

“Because you left me to go have a slumber party with Gerard Way!!”

“Joey, we all ready discussed this. Nothing happened. I was just being nice.”

“Nice my ass. You can walk home.”

Click.

I don’t completely understand why Joey is so upset by this. I know he likes me and all, but it was just a little prank. Not even a prank really. I sighed and started walking in the direction of my apartment complex. I’ll definitely have to talk to Joey about this once I make it home. Suddenly, my phone rang. I wanted it to be Joey, but it was Pete.

“Frank, why weren’t you at the gym last night?” He scolded.

“I’m sorry, Pete. I made plans with Joey last night. I would have called, but… I was a little busy.”

“Well, next time I want you to call regardless. I almost didn’t know what to do without you.”

“Aw, that’s cute.”

“Not like that, Frank.”

“I know, but sorry again, dude. Hey, can you pick me up?”

“From where?”

“Um, I’m not sure. I’m by a McDonald’s and a very weird looking orange tree.”

“Uh, ok, I’ll try to find you.”

I thanked Pete then sat down on the sidewalk, feeling like a bum. I looked around the area and realized I was right across the street from Belleville Men’s Gymnastics. I frowned at the building. It was kind of a sad building. It was just boring brown bricks built up in a big rectangle. A big sign was hung on one side of the glass doors. Under the sign was a banner that said, “Home to nationally-known gymnast, Gerard Way.”

Sylvia Bryant was a huge building on the other side of town. It had a two-story dancing loft on one end, a massive lobby, and then the gym. I must say it was New Jersey’s finest establishment. Plus, I had a whole sign, bulletin board, and trophy case dedicated to me at SBA. Joey and Pete have trophy cases as well.

Speaking of Pete, he finally found me after an hour. I jumped up and hopped into his car.

“That’s an interesting way of examining the competition.” He noted.

“I wasn’t, really. I just sat down randomly.” I answered honestly, the first truth I’d told all morning.

“Why are you even out this way?”

“Well, um, things got weird last night.”

“Doesn’t Gerard Way live out here?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

Pete and I fell silent. I finally pried my thoughts off of Gerard long enough to think about how I was going to deal with Joey. I was almost a little scared of him. He isn’t generally a mean person, but if you mess with him he can get pretty scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, eh?

Mini-story time. I was at summer school and some chick behind me made a comment about how male gymnasts are weird and I burst out laughing. /end story time. :)

Comment please!!! :D We love you!

~AsHy