Flip for Me

Give Me Therapy

Gerard Way’s Point of View

It was all over those stupid gossip shows. ‘Gerard Way allegedly had sex with rival Frank Iero’. God, why did I have to have such a big mouth? They were even talking about some kind of possible future collaboration between the two of us in gymnastics somehow. This was going to be like a fucking renewed version of Blades of Glory. I could see it now.

I waited until around noon the next day before I made my way to the one place I would never be caught dead at; Sylvia Bryant Academy, also known as Frank's haven. His gym. His fortress. His fucking palace. God I hated the thought of stepping in there, but I had to confront him about it. I just couldn’t have slept with the little fruit cake!

I walked in the place with my head completely covered. My hood was on, my sunglasses were on, and I had on baggy pants so I looked bigger than I actually was. I followed the little guide to the gymnastic gyms and walked through the doors. Frank was in there all right. So was Pete. Pete didn’t seem so bad though.

“Frank,” I said loudly, since there wasn’t anyone in there that hasn’t already met me.

“Gerard?” he asked, starting to walk over to me.

“Frank, did we fuck or not? ‘Cause it’s all over the goddamn news. I mean, it’s fucking everywhere. And it just doesn’t seem right. I'm pretty sure I would’ve remembered something if we had actually done something. I'm an asshole, but I can remember shit like that. What the fuck went down?” I asked.

“Maybe you should quit being so unbearable. Honestly, what have I ever done to you? I've only been kind to you and in so many ways. But anyway, not to start a fight, no; we didn’t have sex. I told you that to get back at you for being so damn nasty to me over the years,” Frank said.

“Really?” I asked, kind of shocked. I was actually expecting him to say that I got him pregnant. I don’t know why, but I had myself completely prepared for that. I only thought that due to his flamboyant tendencies; he reminds me of a girl with an extremely flat chest and a nice ass and pretty hair.

And I did not just think that . . .

“Really, now if you don’t mind, I need to get back to practicing,” Frank said, smiling at me. I nodded and turned to leave, but nearly ran into that guy that sat next to Frank at the movie. I think his name was Joey. He pretty much stood in Frank's shadow. I may have never beat Frank, but he's never beat me.

He's just kind of . . . there, lurking behind the scenes and always getting bronze if he got anything.

I watched them before I left, wanting them both to burst into flames. Joey hugged Frank and then wrapped his arms around his neck kissing him. This wasn’t some friend to friend kiss—this was something that you'd see in a damn romance movie with Katherine Heigl.

I walked out of there, feeling less than satisfied. I thought I’d leave there happier than ever if I found out I never had sex with Frank, but I wasn’t. I felt like shit. I felt jealous. Jealous of Joey because he got to do that to Frank and I didn’t.

Oh my god I needed to talk to Jessica as soon as possible. None of what I said made sense . . . did it? Fuck . . .
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while. O.O Anyway, hi! :D
Thanks for reading.
xoxo
Breezy