Flip for Me

Seduce Me

Frank’s POV

Two weeks have gone by with this new intermediate team. Pete said he has high hopes for at least half of them. I agreed, of course. Our team was really great. I couldn’t wait to see how we did in Regionals.

“So we have a month until Regionals.” Pete reminded me after the team left around nine o’clock. “Are you getting ready?”

“Of course.” I replied. “I spend Saturday and Sunday nights here working on my routines.”

Pete laughed and shook his head. He shrugged into his royal blue and gold SBA windbreaker. I wondered why he was reacting like that. Doesn’t he want me to practice?

“What’s so funny?” I wanted to know.

“Nothing. It’s just amusing to me that you spend your weekends here. Maybe you should get a boyfriend.” Pete admitted.

I snorted. What’s it to Pete how I spend my weekends? Gymnastics is my man and no one I’ve met wants to date a sweaty gym rat like me.

“You make it sound so easy.” I remarked, following Pete out the door of the gymnasium.

“Make what sound easy?”

“Getting a boyfriend! You don’t think I haven’t tried? In case you haven’t noticed I’ve been trying to seduce Gerard Way for years.”

Pete stopped dead in his tracks, forcing me to run into his back. I stepped back and he turned on his heels, glaring at me.

“What?” He spat, venom dripping from that single syllable.

“It’s not my fault! He’s really cute, ok? Geez.”

“You will not be seducing anyone from opposing teams especially from Belleville Men’s and ESPECIALLY Gerard Way. I will not allow it.”

“Fine I won’t.”

I rolled my eyes and smirked at my fingers, which were crossed in the pocket of my jacket. I walked to my car, sat in the driver’s seat and laughed at what Pete had said. Frank Iero gets what he wants. Regionals are in a month. Maybe this time he’ll get the gold and the guy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a little while. We're a bit behind on our writing XP

Comment please?

~AsHy