Flip for Me

Transexual Transylvania

Frank’s POV

Two weeks to Regionals. My routines were nearly perfect all ready. Every night I came to the gym and worked them until I collapsed about three hours later. I’ve been so fortunate the last couple of years to not have to work because I get paid by winning national competitions and with my sponsorships. It’s the easiest job in the world. If I wear my Gatorade t-shirt in an interview Gatorade gives me money. Simple.

Pete and I were working the intermediate team pretty hard the last two weeks. I got to work with the older kids on the balance beams. I was teaching them backbends. Most of them were having a tricky time and I had to do a lot of spotting. However; I think a couple of Rachel’s friends, Jessica and Abby, were screwing up on purpose. Are all young teenage girls this desperate for opposite-sex interaction?

“Excellent, Rachel!” I cheered. “Let’s try it one more time. I want to make sure you’re consistent.”

I was standing on the beam watching Rachel. Pete doesn’t like when I stand with them, but I trust Rachel enough not to freak out or anything. She’s a very professional young lady.

She leaned backwards and held onto the beam with her hands. I had told her to move and flip back over so she tried to kick her feet up. Unfortunately, her elbows wiggled and her feet slipped off the beam.

“Rachel!” I shouted.

I couldn’t jump down kick enough. Rachel fell to the ground on top of her left ankle. A faint crack was heard. The other kids screamed. Rachel clutched her left leg and burst into tears. Her mother came racing over along with Pete.

“Oh my gosh, Rachel I am so sorry!” I gushed.

“Frank, shut up and take the kids to the locker room.” Pete snapped.

I followed his orders and sent everyone packing early. I wanted to go to the hospital, but no one would let me. Instead I went back home. I sat on my couch and cuddled up under my giant pink plush blanket. I have an unhealthy obsession with the color pink. I debated whether or not I should either call Rachel’s mother or turn on the TV. I decided on the second option and flicked on the sports channel.

“Oh, good. This might make my day a little better.” I smiled to myself.

Gerard Way was in a commercial for PowerAde. See? Even our sponsors are rivals. I watched him spin around the uneven bars then stick the landing perfectly. It cut to him drinking a big bottle of red PowerAde. I looked at his flexed arm muscles and the serious and completely bad a*s look on his face. He has got to be the most serious gymnast I have ever had the pleasure of beating, I mean, meeting.

He is so hot. Pete would murder me for saying, or even thinking, that, but it’s true. Maybe it’s just my flamboyant nature that makes a big masculine guy like Gerard look so incredibly attractive. I mean, that’s what Dr. Frank N. Furter wanted in the Rocky Horror Picture Show so why not me? Hey, my name is Frank! Except I’m not a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania. I guess you could say I am though since I thoroughly enjoy wearing tights and leotards. Where Is Transylvania?

Enough of these scattered thoughts! I’m worried about Rachel. I really hope it was nothing serious. I mean, we all heard the pop, but I have popped my ankle and it just turned out to be a little strain. I can only hope. I didn’t see any blood so it can’t be too horrible. I really want her to compete in Regionals. The team needs her!
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Rocky Horror...
Anyway, whaddaya think?
WE LOVE COMMENTS!

~AsHy